- They can’t run for election/reëlection on Obama: Recent polls in Ohio showed 39% of voters would DECREASE their likelihood of supporting a Democrat candidate if Obama visited the state. Only 6% of respondents said a visit would increase their likelihood.
- They can’t run on policy: 1 in 4 Democratic voters nationwide want ObamaCare repealed.
So they’re using the only weapon in their arsenal: Smears, lies, and more smears. Here are a few examples:
- Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Florida) is running ads accusing Republican Daniel Webster of supporting a Taliban-like religious zealotry and degradation of women. (Oh puleeze….)
- Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Illinois) ridicules TEA Partiers because they — GASP! — quote “the Constitution, the idea that free people can govern themselves, that the government’s powers are derived from the consent of the governed…. They embrace the 10th Amendment. They’re tenthers!”
- In Delaware, Democrats accuse Christine O’Donnell of being a witch. (But wait. Aren’t the Left themselves big on wicca, i.e., witchcraft?)
- Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-California) race-baited against her GOP opponent Van Tran, warning Latino voters that Republicans and the Vietnamese (Tran is Vietnamese by heritage) are “very anti-immigrant” and are trying to steal “their” Congressional seat.
- Nationwide Dems and their willing accomplices in the media label all TEA Partiers as extremist, racist or Un-American. As an example, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, in their USA Today op-ed, called those who disagree with and protest against ObamaCare “unAmerican”!
Fight the smears! Vote out all Dems and RINOs on November 2!