More threats of violence from the Left.
This time directed at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), 77, who is recovering from a broken shoulder from a fall. (H/t Daily Wire)
Last night, members of the Louisville Black Lives Matter group demonstrated in front of Sen. McConnell’s home in Louisville, Kentucky.
Kentuckian Ben Goldey, who is Capitol Hill’s Communications Director, tweeted this video of the protest, in which the voice of a man is heard saying (0:24 mark): “Hopefully” somebody will use a “voodoo doll” on McConnell.
Then a woman is heard saying (0:32 mark):
“Just stab the motherf*cker in the heart.”
— Ben Goldey (@BenGoldey) August 6, 2019
Threatening U.S. government officials is a felony under federal law:
- Threatening the President of the United States is a felony under 18 U.S.C. § 871, punishable by up to 5 years of imprisonment, and is investigated by the Secret Service.
- Threatening other U.S. government officials, such as Sen. McConnell, is a Class C or D felony, usually carrying maximum penalties of 5 or 10 years under 18 U.S.C. § 875, 18 U.S.C. § 876 and other statutes. Such threats are investigated by the FBI.
Where is the FBI?
- Actor Tom Arnold threatens to kill Donald Trump Jr.
- Former CIA officer: Arm yourself; violence by the Left will worsen in next 2 years
- Joe Biden, 76, threatens to assault President Trump again
- On July 4, Jeb Bush tweets veiled threat at President Trump
- Democrats, Party of Evil: Hillary Clinton & Eric Holder call for violence
- Trump Organization staff carrying guns to work because of physical attacks by protestors
- Buffalo Wild Wings employee threatens to spit in food of Trump supporters
- Boston Globe op/ed urges waiters to contaminate food of Trump officials
- ‘Seinfeld’ actress hyperventilates Trump America is going Nazi, but ignores the Left’s 640 acts of violence & harassment