Here’s Steve Cooper’s report from Day 3 of the Obama-Columbia U. Trial, convened by Rev. James David Manning in his Atlah World Missionary Church in Harlem, N.Y.
H/t beloved Fellowship member May!
Recap of Day 3 of the Obama Columbia University Trial with Pastor Manning:
I was unable to make the march again, due to the hours that I am putting into writing these updates, articles and answering e-mails. The Conservative Monster was exploding with traffic yesterday, because people want to know about this trial and the media is suppressing the news, just like in the USSR (Fox News included). The news media has all of their credibility invested in this cover up and they are desperate to make this eligibility issue go away. Would the media cut Palin or Bush the same break that they are cutting Barry?
– Pastor Manning stated that he has documentation that he will submit into evidence from a former CIA agent that was also a KGB spy. He did not explain further, so we will have to see what that is about tomorrow (Monday).
– Also, Wayne Allan Root, a former student from Columbia University will testify via Skype video on Monday.
Pastor Manning played his interview with Dr John Drew, a former friend of Obama from Occidental college.
In this interview Dr. Drew stated:
1. Dr Drew was the founder of the Marxist Organization at Occidental College.
2. Obama was a radical Marxist revolutionary that constantly preached about redistribution of wealth and transformation of the political system.
3. Obama had no black friends, they were only white and foreigners (Middle Eastern)
4. Obama wanted to overthrow the wealthy
5. Obama had no girlfriends and that he was not a hard working student that hit the books hard. He liked to party more than study.
6. Islam and Marxism fit together perfectly and that is why leftists and the Muslim students mixed very well.
7. Obama was always dressed very nice, had designer clothes and drove in a BMW. Obama’s friend Mohammed Chandoo from Pakistan seemed to be rolling in cash and Obama was not struggling at all. They spent their money on partying, pot and hotel rooms.
Pastor Manning then stated that Dr. Drew was a tremendous find, because of his close association with Obama and his radical views from his college days. Dr. Drew mentioned to Manning that he “tried to get the word out about Obama’s radical views prior to the election, but nobody would listen to him.”
Witness Anthony Jones:
– Anthony Jones is an attorney and a member of Pastor Manning congregation. Jones is a former Democrat that got his law degree from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee and a degree from Union Seminary school as well. He also attended Columbia University and Manning questioned him whether anyone at CU knew of Obama or went to class with him. Of course the answer was “no”.
– Manning then mentioned that countless CU students have come to Atlah for research on Pastor Manning, Harlem and the church for their PHD thesis. Jones agreed that “he had witnessed many students come to Atlah to make appointments for research purposes”.
– Manning then asked Jones if he had any knowledge of Obama meeting any of the community leaders or pastors in the CU area or in the Harlem area. Jones answered, “no, not that he ever heard of”. James Cone and Cornel West were also influential during the 1981-1983 era that Obama allegedly went to CU and again, there is no evidence that they assisted Obama in any research of thesis.
– There is no evidence that Obama frequented the Harlem area and he barely made any mention of this in any of his writings as well. Manning stated that Obama did mention one particular church in Harlem, but only that he sat in the back row once to listen to the choir music. Central Park was mentioned also, but nothing about Harlem.
Manning also stated that there was a liberation book store that was very popular at that time and again, Obama never mentioned it and there is no proof that he ever went to that book store like most CU students do.
Manning then asked Jones if the CIA ever recruits from college universities and Jones stated, “yes”. Then Afghanistan and the war with Russia was discussed briefly and then the witness testimony ended. Jones was another intelligent and credible witness that Manning put on the stand.
I am a retired cop and I must say that I am impressed by Pastor Manning’s method of questioning and presentation. He is doing an amazing job. I also want to add that his congregation is made up of the most well mannered people that I have ever met. They are surrounded by God and that speaks volumes for their Pastor, James David Manning.
It is an honor that I am sitting in this court and exclusively reporting on this trial.
The Conservative Monster.com