Our Candidates Don’t Have to be Perfect, Just Conservative.
As the field of candidates for the GOP nomination starts to take shape for the 2012 election, I think we all should consider the standards we need to set for these men and women seeking the nod to go against Obama in 2012.
- First and foremost, they must be Conservative, RINO’s need not apply.
- Have a backbone, we are getting tired of jelly spined candidates(McCain) who roll over for liberals.
- Stand by your principles and your words, don’t apologize for taking a stand against the status quo.
- Use Obama’s record against him at every turn, keep him tired and on the ropes throughout the campaign.
- Don’t let the liberal media select our candidate, we can’t afford another wishy-washy, mamby-pamby RINO.
- When you debate Obama, nothing is off limits, verbally pound him mercilessly.
Above all we can never appear weak, the country’s yearning for a real leader, something we really haven’t had since Reagan. I’m not saying you have to be another Reagan, just be STRONG, PATRIOTIC, NO-NONSENSE AND DON’T BACKDOWN FROM ANY CHALLENGE. TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE LIBERALS AND DEFEAT THEM!!!
Tom in NC