When will the “useful idiot” “little people” realize that climate change/global warming (or whatever the new propaganda terminology is) is a fraud?
How do we know it’s a fraud?
Always watch what people do, not what they say.
The elites who peddle man-made climate-change DO NOT BEHAVE as if they actually believe earth’s temperatures are rising, which leads to the melting of polar ice, which then leads to rising oceans and the erosion of coastlines. (Did you know that Al Gore predicted the North Pole would be ice-free by 2016?) For if they actually believe that, they would not:
(1) Travel in carbon-spewing private jets and yachts (see “Hypocrisy on steroids: Global elite take private jets & super-yachts to Google Climate Summit“, “Eco-hypocrites:Prince Harry & Meghan took private jet to Ibiza for 5-day vacation,” “Hollyweird hypocrite Emma Thompson flies 5,400+ miles to protest climate change“), while the “little people” are told to foresake flying in crowded commercial airlines by the likes of Alexandrio Ocasio-Cortez, Alex Baldwin, and the new UK movement Flygskam.
(2) Buy ocean-front property that would fall into the seas as the coastline is eroded by rising sea-levels from the melting of polar ice. Case in point:
In 2015, Barack Obama told the United Nations that climate change was the greatest threat against humanity’s future, particularly for those living close to the ocean. As reported by Timothy Meads for Townhall, Obama said:
No nation, however large or small, wealthy or poor, can escape the impact of climate change. Rising sea levels threaten every coastline. More powerful storms and floods threaten every continent. More frequent droughts and crop failures breed hunger and conflict in places where hunger and conflict already thrive. On shrinking islands, families are already being forced to flee their homes as climate refugees.
A week ago, on August 23, 2019, the same Barack Obama purchased a $15 million luxurious, ocean-front summer home in Martha’s Vineyard, despite the UN’s dire warning that earth has only 12 years left until the point of no return.
Multiple island sources tell us the Obamas are in escrow for the estate owned by Boston Celtics owner, Wyc Grousbeck. The former Prez and First Lady have been renting the house this summer and loved it so much, we’ve learned they made an offer. The property is listed at $14,850,000. Our sources say they’re paying less, but we don’t know how much.
The estate — incredible. It’s 29 beachfront acres. The main residence is just shy of 6,900 square feet. It has 7 bedrooms, so Sasha and Malia have a place to crash, along with several of their friends. It has the obligatory pool, an outdoor fireplace, a chef’s kitchen, vaulted ceilings and 2 guest wings. It has incredible views, especially while soaking in the second-floor balcony Jacuzzi.
You can see more pics of Obama’s ocean-front mansion here.
- If Earth is warming, why is Arctic sea ice as thick as in 1940?
- UN wants $240/gallon gas tax to combat global warming
- Why President Trump got U.S. out of bad-for-America Paris Climate Accord
- Bad news for global warmists: Trees and forests increased 865,000 sq. mi. instead of decreased
- Fake News: National Geographic’s starving ‘climate change’ polar bear
- Green Hypocrite: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez travels in planes and gas-guzzling cars instead of mass transit
- Gov. Moonbeam: “World needs brainwashing on climate change”
- Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown threatens to put climate-change protesters ‘in the ground’
- Gloria Steinem says women being forced to have babies causes global warming
- Earth Day founder Ira Einhorn murdered his girlfriend and hid her body in a trunk
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!