Chick-fil-A Stabs Supporters Squarely in the Back

On Monday Chick-fil-A, under pressure from the BLTG pervert community, announced they will no-longer be making donations to The Fellowship of Christian Athletes and The Salvation Army.

This unfortunate announcement comes not long after we normal Americans lined up for hours at their locations on the day the above mentioned pervert community had announced a nation-wide boycott of the company’s restaurants.

The response was such that several of their locations in my area had to close due to the fact they ran out of chicken.

Now I am sorry I participated.

I really do not understand the thinking of any corporation that is willing to alienate a large percentage of their customer base in order to kiss up to the gay mafia, which makes up about two percent of the overall population.

I have a feeling the company thinks by making this move the BLTG fascists are going to leave them alone.

As we have seen time and time again, they could not be more wrong.

You can be sure I have spent my last dime in one of their stores.

Dave

(H/t: The intertubes)

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

CfA needs to fire its president pronto! He must be related to the guy who’s running Dick’s Sporting Goods into the ground.

When will companies learn that going after the $$$$$$ of a lunatic fringe part of the population makes no business sense?

Popeye’s is laughing hard at CfA right now!

hickory
hickory
Reply to  Jackie Puppet

Jokes on us, can’t get ammo at Dicks or Walmart anymore…

Reply to  Jackie Puppet

I stopped buying at Dicks thanks to them being anti gun, ditto wallyworld, plus wallyworld is selling satanic books to kids? Eeeeevil.

I’ve never been to one of these. Now I’m certain that I never will. I’d sooner eat cat food. Who cares what a small minority of demon-haunted perverts thinks? There must have been other pressures brought to bear. But that’s still no excuse for them caving. Nutless cowards

kjf
kjf
Reply to  William

Someone high up must have been caught with someone below age. Epstein’s and Maxwell’s pedo operation is still going strong

Reply to  kjf

“Someone high up must have been caught with someone below age.” Imagine that. But that’s usually the case

This really, really bummed me out. We eat there about once a month. I’m afraid that will not be the case in the future.

Just means Whataburger will get that business from us.

kjf
kjf

I just left TX after 9 yrs, never tried a whataburger. I couldn’t get past the decor from the outside.

Reply to  kjf

Decor? I looked it up. The orange motif I approve of but the chevron “W” is reminiscent of the Sol Lewitt “art” featured here at MassMoca. Check it out sometime but bring bleach

Vin ze Vizzer
Vin ze Vizzer
Reply to  kjf

Dumb reason not to eat their food. They have the best burgers I can think of off the top of my head except for maybe some sit down restaurants.

kjf
kjf
Reply to  Vin ze Vizzer

Dumb as in like not going for politically reasons? I don’t but bruised fruit because of how it looks, nor green meat. The way it looks on the outside tells me it is a nasty place to eat, just like BK, McD

They want us to be bummed and demoralized. My advice – blow it off. It’s just a fast food joint. There’s always Burger King although I had to give that up too. The mega-cephalic King gave me nightmares

Reply to  William

Good point.

I read that the COO said that CFA hasn’t completely ruled out donating to other Christian organizations in the future. Guess they are now trying to appease those of us who supported them the past years.

They don’t get it though, it’s never enough to satisfy the rage mob. NEVER.

MarkyMark
MarkyMark

QFT!

MarkyMark
MarkyMark

I too supported CFA years ago when they were chastised for-gasp-supporting traditional marriage! I went to show ’em some love, and continued going because of the good food. I also continued going to support SOMEONE standing against the cultural insanity; finally, someone is taking a stand for traditional values! I am seriously disappointed with CFA’s cave here. It’s obvious that Dan Cathey isn’t made of the same stuff that his father, CFA founder Truett Cathey, was… 🙁

Et tu, Chick-fil-A.

This is yet another example of “right” (vs. left) corporations being corrupted by the children of the founders. Walmart is another case in point. I wish founders of these businesses would use better judgment than have their children inherit everything, or if they leave their businesses to their “woke” children, at least specify in their wills that the inheritors cannot change the business’s conservative corporate policy

The original owners would not be pleased by this turn of events.

There is just about a snowballs chance in Hell that the LGBT crowd will leave Chick-fil-A alone. They will definitely only be emboldened by this change in donation habits. I am very sad that they made this change.

Truckjunkie
Truckjunkie

The proper response for CfA would be to tell the HomoNazi’s, “If you don’t like OUR policies that support TRADITIONAL values,please feel free to take your business elsewhere. You’re no longer welcome in our Restaurants,and we’ll be utilizing our POSTED STORE POLICY;”We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE.” BTW-Our establishments are NOT Gun Free Zones,so violence will NOT be tolerated. Have A Nice Day.

I wondered what was behind this move. Oh, and supposedly the Salvation Army was a Rothschild invention- Rothschild means “red shield”….coincidence? Does Chick fil A have hidden 666 in it anywhere? Taco Ba’al does…..