Cats loving their humans

Some say cats are aloof and indifferent, even to their human family.

But cats do love, and they do show their love. It’s just they do it differently than dogs, as this video amply demonstrates.

Put simply, cats are not dogs! >^..^<

See also:

♥️

Very cool. Cats aren’t dogs and they are not humans either. Some cat owners (so they think) can’t figure that out. They have to realize that cats are never wrong, they’re cats

Alma
Alma

Gosh, my heart is so warm now! Love their tenderness when they want attention.

Sweet!

SAF
SAF

Thank you so much for posting this, Dr. Eowyn! Cats are remarkable creatures…. an understatement.

That big orange spotted cat at 2:00 looks like a bobcat.

For cat lovers (ailurophiles) try something called a “Zoom Groom” for your kitty. Here is a good review though I’ll add that running the brush quickly under warm water before use helps control fly away fur.

SAF
SAF

You know, Dr. Eowyn, I gave a Zoom Groom to two long haired kitties for Christmas last year and they LOVE it. Their kitty mom says that finally they’ll let her brush them without putting up a fuss.

I first learned of the Zoom Groom from my hair dresser, who keeps a big black angora named Max at his salon!

Kelleigh
Kelleigh
Reply to  SAF

Yes, I thought so too on the bobcat!

That was delightful to watch.

Kelleigh
Kelleigh

that was fab…loved it

Truckjunkie
Truckjunkie

I sleep on my back,and nearly every morning I find my “rescue-Cat” curled up asleep right on my pelvis. (Likely the most stable,least likely to move place where she can stay in touch with her pet Human.) Good thing she’s small for her age,or she could ruin my back worse than I already have.