- Nancy Pelosi: “Let 16-year-olds vote”
- After Seattle mass shooting carried out by known career-convicts, business owner says, “I don’t know what happened to our beautiful city”
- Some SF restaurants now charging voluntary fee to fight climate change
- Sunday Funny!
- Sunday Devotional: Is Christ divided?
- Broadcast networks’ impeachment viewership falls short of soap operas
- George Stephanopoulos caught on camera giving “kill” sign while Trump’s lawyer was speaking
- Stupid is as stupid does: 67% of Democrats trust ‘fake news’ CNN
- Traditional Catholic website wants military intervention to oust Pope Francis
- Liberal utopia achieved: San Francisco ends cash bail for all criminal cases
- MASSIVE anti-Trump rally in D.C.! on
- Transgender teen’s doctors say gender reassignment surgery has been a “difficult surgical course” on
- Please pray for Auntie Lulu on
- After Seattle mass shooting carried out by known career-convicts, business owner says, “I don’t know what happened to our beautiful city” on
- Bloomberg derides hero Jack Wilson: “It’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot” on
- Election 2020 funnies! on
- Election 2020 funnies! on
- Virginia massive gun-rights rally: 22k participants include Blacks and LGBTs on
- MASSIVE anti-Trump rally in D.C.! on
- Transgender teen’s doctors say gender reassignment surgery has been a “difficult surgical course” on
Most read posts
- Traditional Catholic website wants military intervention to oust Pope Francis 440 views
- Sunday Funny! 214 views
- Stupid is as stupid does: 67% of Democrats trust ‘fake news’ CNN 164 views
- British Intelligence: Obama born in Kenya; CIA’s DNA test shows Dunhams not his grandparents 155 views
- After Seattle mass shooting carried out by known career-convicts, business owner says, “I don’t know what happened to our beautiful city” 141 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.
Category Archives: Benghazi attack
From HuffPo: President Barack Obama urged Americans to remember the nation’s fallen service members on Memorial Day and to honor their memories by taking better care of their families and loved ones at home.
“Here, at Arlington, the deafening sounds of combat have given way to the silence of these sacred hills,” Obama said. “The chaos and confusion of battle has yielded perfect, precise rows of peace. The Americans who rest here, and their families, the best of us, those from whom we asked everything, ask of us today only one thing in return: that we remember them.”
“Those who rest beneath this silence, not only here at Arlington, but at veterans cemeteries across our country and around the world, they didn’t speak the loudest about their patriotism. They let their actions do that. Whether they stood up in times of war, signed up in times of peace, or were called up by a draft board, they embodied the best of America,” the president added.
Obama also urged Americans to honor the dead by making sure service members are welcomed home with jobs and good health care.
Read all the details here.
I know Obama doesn’t practice what he preaches. How else do you explain all these stories:
- Veterans die while waiting for MONTHS to see a doctor at VA hospitals
- Obama’s VA shredded veterans’ disability claims
- Nearly One-Third Of 847,000 Vets With Pending Applications For VA Health Care Already Died
- Veterans still facing major medical delays at VA hospitals
- Seattle VA office lost records; veterans told benefits ending
- 22 military veterans a day commit suicide
- Veterans’ bodies left to rot in L.A. morgue
- 60,000 U.S. military veterans are homeless
- 40% of New York City veterans go hungry
- Obama administration knew Muslim terrorists planned to attack Benghazi
- State Dept phone transcripts show Hillary knew *at the time* that Benghazi was a terrorist attack
- Email proves Hillary and Panetta lied, while men in Benghazi died
- Benghazi survivors ungagged: CIA delayed rescue team & nixed air support
- White House email orchestrates propaganda blaming terrorist attack on a video
Two hundred and thirty-two days until this CIC is gone.
Please follow and like us:
U.S. House of Representatives to introduce resolution to investigate Obama Administration's high crimes and misdemeanors
Sometime this week, Congressman Ted Yoho (R-Florida) will introduce a Resolution in the U.S. House of Representatives to form a special committee to investigate the Obama Administration’s high crimes and misdemeanors.
The resolution was drafted on April 13, 2016.
Below is the text of the Resolution (you can also read it for yourself on Scribd. by going here).
Providing for the establishment of the Select Committee on Alleged High Crimes and Misdemeanors within the Executive Branch and the Obama Administration.
SECTION 1. ESTABLISHMENT.
There is hereby established the Special Select Committee on Alleged High Crimes and Misdemeanors within the Executive Branch and the Obama Administration which give rise to immediate concerns regarding national security (hereinafter referred to as the ‘‘Special Select Committee’’).
SEC. 2. COMPOSITION.
(a) The Speaker shall appoint 12 Members to the Special Select Committee, five of whom shall be appointed after consultation with the minority leader. The Speaker shall designate one Member to serve as chair of the Special Select Committee.
(c) Any vacancy in the Special Select Committee shall be filled in the same manner as the original appointment.
(d) The Special Select Committee shall enlist the assistance of a Special Task Force established by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, for the sole purpose of leading the investigation into alleged high crimes and misdemeanors.
SEC. 3. INVESTIGATION AND REPORT ON ALLEGED HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND THE UNITED STATES EXECUTIVE BRANCH.
(a) The Special Select Committee is authorized and directed to conduct a full and complete investigation and study and issue a final report of its findings to the Committee on the Judiciary regarding—
(1) all policies, decisions, and activities that may meet the standard of high crime or misdemeanor, especially related to aiding and abetting known enemies of the United States, weakening United States sovereignty and security;
(2) all policies, decisions, and activities within the Obama Administration related to border security and illegal immigration, as well as current Administration policies related to Middle Eastern refugee resettlement activities as they pertain to national security;
(3) internal and public executive branch communications about economic policy, foreign policy, Military readiness and Rules of Engagement, illegal immigration, Middle Eastern refugee resettlement, the attacks on United States facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, events surrounding the downing of Extortion 17, August 6, 2011, Fast and Furious gun running on the southern border, and other alleged arms dealing in the Middle East that may have aided and armed ISIL (ISIS) or other known terror organizations, involving the Department of State and the Department of Justice;
(4) accountability for policies and decisions related to the security and force protection for all Military, Intelligence, Contract and Diplomatic members on foreign deployment in the interest of the United States, in particular throughout the Middle East since January 20, 2009, including individuals and entities responsible for those policies and decisions;
(5) executive branch authorities’ efforts to identify and bring to justice the perpetrators of the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, the downing of Extortion 17 in the Wardak Province, Tangi River Valley, Afghanistan, August 6, 2011, and the Raven 23 incident, Nisour Square, Iraq, September 16, 2007;
(6) executive branch activities and efforts to obstruct Congressional inquiries into the attacks on United States facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012 and the downing of Extortion 17, August 6, 2011, as well as illegal Executive Orders misusing Federal Agencies to target constitutionally protected rights of specific classes of Americans on the basis of race, religion or political affiliations;
(7) executive branch activities and policies regarding compliance with standing court orders to cease and desist aiding and abetting illegal immigration, and the persons responsible for those decisions and policies, and illegal Executive Orders forcing Immigration Officers to violate the 1986 Immigration Reform Act and all standing immigration and naturalization laws;
(8) information related to lessons learned from the attacks and executive branch activities and efforts to protect United States facilities and personnel abroad; and recommendations to the House Judiciary Committee on the best path for holding individuals fully accountable for any and all acts which threatened or weakened national sovereignty and security, directly or indirectly, and whether or not those activities are believed to involve malice or ill intent; and any other relevant issues relating to national sovereignty and security, and any measures taken to remedy any policy decisions which may demonstrate malice or ill intent on the part of any Obama Administration official, including by the President or Vice President.
(b) In addition to any final report addressing the matters in subsection (a), the Special Select Committee may issue such interim reports as it deems necessary, to expedite the findings of fact necessary to the protection of United States sovereignty and security.
(c) Any report issued by the Special Select Committee may contain a classified annex.
SEC. 4. PROCEDURE.
(a) Notwithstanding clause 3(m) of rule X of the Rules of the House of Representatives, the Special Select Committee is authorized to study the sources and methods of entities described in clause 11(b)(1)(A) of rule X insofar as such study is related to the matters described in section 3.
(b) Clause 11(b)(4), clause 11(e), and the first sentence of clause 11(f) of rule X of the Rules of the House of Representatives shall apply to the Special Select Committee.
(c) Rule XI of the Rules of the House of Representatives shall apply to the Special Select Committee except as follows:
(1) Clause 2(a) of rule XI shall not apply to the Special Select Committee.
(2) Clause 2(g)(2)(D) of rule XI shall apply to the Special Select Committee in the same manner as it applies to the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
(3) Pursuant to clause 2(h) of rule XI, two Members of the Special Select Committee shall constitute a quorum for taking testimony or receiving evidence and one-third of the Members of the Special Select Committee shall constitute a quorum for taking any action other than one for which the presence of a majority of the Special Select Committee is required.
(4) The chair of the Special Select Committee may authorize and issue subpoenas pursuant to clause 2(m) of rule XI in the investigation and study conducted pursuant to section 3 of this resolution, including for the purpose of taking depositions, as is deemed necessary in the pursuit of truth and justice for the American people.
(5)(A) The chair of the Special Select Committee, upon consultation with the ranking minority member, may order the taking of depositions, under oath and pursuant to notice or subpoena, by a Member of the Special Select Committee or a counsel of the Special Select Committee.
(B) Depositions taken under the authority prescribed in this paragraph shall be governed by the procedures submitted by the chair of the Committee on Rules for printing in the Congressional Record.
(6) The chair of the Special Select Committee may, after consultation with the ranking minority member, recognize—
(A) Members of the Special Select Committee to question a witness for periods longer than five minutes as though pursuant to clause 2(j)(2)(B) of rule XI; and
(B) staff of the Special Select Committee to question a witness as though pursuant to clause 2(j)(2)(C) of rule XI.
SEC. 5. RECORDS; STAFF; FUNDING.
(a) Any committee of the House of Representatives having custody of records in any form relating to the matters described in section 3 shall transfer such records to the Special Select Committee within 14 days of the adoption of this resolution. Such records shall become the records of the Special Select Committee.
(b)(1)(A) To the greatest extent practicable, the Special Select Committee shall utilize the services of staff of employing entities of the House. At the request of the chair of the Special Select Committee in consultation with the ranking minority member, staff of employing entities of the House or a joint committee may be detailed to the Special Select Committee without reimbursement to carry out this resolution and shall be deemed to be staff of the Special Select Committee.
(B) Section 202(i) of the Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946 (2 U.S.C. 4301(i)) shall apply with respect to the Special Select Committee in the same manner as such section applies with respect to a standing committee of the House of Representatives.
(2) The chair of the Special Select Committee, upon consultation with the ranking minority member, may employ and fix the compensation of such staff as the chair considers necessary to carry out this resolution.
(c) There shall be paid out of the applicable accounts of the House of Representatives such sums as may be necessary for the expenses of the Special Select Committee. Such payments shall be made on vouchers signed by the chair of the Special Select Committee and approved in the manner directed by the Committee on House Administration. Amounts made available under this subsection shall be expended in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Committee on House Administration.
SEC. 6. DISSOLUTION AND DISPOSITION OF RECORDS.
(a) The Special Select Committee shall cease to exist 30 days after filing the final report required under section 3.
(b) Upon dissolution of the Special Select Committee, the records of the Special Select Committee shall become the records of such committee or committees designated by the Speaker.
CALL TO ACTION!
What you can and must do:
(1) Disseminate this post to all your contacts via email and social media.
(2) Get on the phone and tell your House representative this:
“In keeping your oath to protect and defend the United States, the people and the U.S. Constitution, and to uphold the laws of these United States, I call upon you as an elected representative of all Americans to join Representative Ted Yoho of Florida on his Resolution to open a Special Investigation into the High Crimes and Misdemeanors of the entire Obama Administration, before there is no country left to save. Co-Sponsor and vote for the Establishment of the Select Committee to investigate.”
To find out who your House representative is and how to reach him/her, click here.
Below are the House representatives who are combat veterans, and their respective phone numbers in Washington, D.C.:
- Jeff Denham (CA): (202) 225-4540
- Paul Cook (CA): (202) 225-5861
- Paul Chabot (CA): (202) 225-2216
- Michael Coffman (CO): (202) 225-7882
- Adam Kinzinger (IL): (202) 225-3635
- John Kline (MN): (202) 225-2271
- Trent Kelly (MS): (202) 225-4306
- Ryan Zinke (MT): (202) 225-3211
- Joe Heck (NV): (202) 225-3252
- Chris Gibson (NY): (202) 225-5614
- Lee Zeldin (NY): (202) 225-3826
- Steve Stivers (OH): (202) 225-2015
- Brad Wenstrup (OH): (202) 225-3164
- Steve Russell (OK): (202) 225-2132
A big h/t to Mike Volin and the United States Patriots Union.
Please follow and like us:
We already know that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly lied when she said that the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya — which resulted in the murders of 4 Americans, including an ambassador — was a spontaneous mob reaction to a little-known anti-Muhammad video.
But now we have the hard evidence that, all along and at the time it was happening, Hillary knew that the attack had nothing to do with the video, but was undertaken by Muslim terrorists. The evidence is in the form of the State Department’s phone transcripts, which were obtained by Judicial Watch, the nonpartisan DC-based citizens’ watchdog group.
From Judicial Watch, April 14, 2016:
Judicial Watch announced today it has obtained new documents from the Department of State containing the telephone transcripts from the evening of September 11, 2012, in which then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informs then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil that the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi “had nothing to do with the film.” The documents include previously unreleased telephone transcripts with world leaders about the Benghazi attack.
Clinton’s admission to Kandil was first produced to the Select Committee on Benghazi on October 13, 2015 and publicized on the day of Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, October 22, but court filings in Judicial Watch litigation show that the record was only produced after two federal court judges ordered the State Department to produce more Benghazi-related records to Judicial Watch. Similarly, Judicial Watch litigation also forced the release of the September 11, 2012 email in which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informed her daughter by email that the attack had been staged by an “Al Qaeda-like group,” rather than as the result of “inflammatory material posted on the Internet,” as Mrs. Clinton had claimed in her official public statement one hour earlier.
The State Department produced the information last month to Judicial Watch, information that was found among thousands of new Clinton State Department records supposedly only discovered in December, 2015.
Under court order, the State Department released 11 documents responsive to the Judicial Watch request with large blocks of information redacted. The documents also include phone conservations between Clinton and other foreign dignitaries and heads of state during the period of the deadly terrorist attack on the Benghazi consulate.
At 10:08 p.m. on September 11, Hillary issued an official State Department press statement, approved by the White House, placing the blame for the attack on an Internet video:
Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.
Yet the next day, in her 7:49 PM September 12 conversation with Kandil, Clinton said, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack – not a protest.” Kandil responded, “You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaeda.”
On September 15, in a telephone call with then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, Clinton emphatically portrayed the “stupid, very offensive film” as the root cause of the Benghazi violence. Clinton told Amr, “I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film… But we have to exercise more self-discipline… otherwise we’ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who has ever felt offended, particularly on the internet….”
Clinton’s telephone call with Amr also contained a curious reference to what the former secretary referred to as a “very successful investment visit led by my deputy Tom Nides, and on the very day they left this series of incidents began to unfold.” According to the Washington Post, Nides, who was deputy secretary for management and resources at the State Department, was at the same time responsible for “communications with donors” to the Clinton Foundation. Nides was also involved in the scandal involving Clinton’s efforts to provide special access to State Department officials for hedge fund clients of her son-in-law, Marc Mezinsky.
The documents also show that Hillary referenced the “actions of a mob” to Tunisian Prime Minister Jebali on September 14. Jebali responded that he condemned “these terrorist actions.”
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said:
“There are two scandals here. The first is Hillary Clinton was telling different stories to different foreign leaders about the Benghazi attack – including an admission that it was a terrorist attack. The second is the State Department’s cover-up of these documents. The State Department is forcing Judicial Watch to play ‘whack-a-mole’ with Clinton and Benghazi documents. It is no wonder that two frustrated federal court judges granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton FOIA issues.”
Please follow and like us:
Via The Daily Mail: Huma Abedin spoke about meeting Hillary Clinton for the first time in a new interview, where she also revealed her fears over the State Department’s release of the Democratic front-runner’s emails from her time as Secretary of State.
‘You know these things that happen in your life that just stick? She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought; “Wow, this is amazing,”‘ said Abedin.
‘And it just inspired me. You know, I still remember the look on her face. And it’s funny, and she would probably be so annoyed that I say this, but I remember thinking; “Oh my God, she’s so beautiful and she’s so little!”‘
Clinton’s top aide said on the Call Your Girlfriend podcast that she had met Clinton once before this, but just as she took a group photo with the new White House interns.
Abedin also said she was terrified about the release of her boss’ emails, especially since she is on many of the exchanges that have now been made public. ‘It’s something I can’t really think about, but I can’t even imagine what’s in those emails,’ said Abedin. ‘I would probably be mortified. I have no idea. I haven’t read any of them.’
She then added; ‘I have a policy. I never read anything about myself. I could count on one hand how many actual interviews I’ve done. I’ll never read them. I just don’t want to know. ‘If it’s about me personally, I honestly just ignore it.’
One of those exchanges between the two was about Clinton’s inability to get a fax machine to work, and Abedin’s repeated attempts to get her to hang up a phone so they could reestablish a connection to send her a document.
When asked about those emails, Abedin said; ‘I think what you read in the email is a little bit of frustration that it wasn’t working and my frustration that she couldn’t figure it out, or whatever it was, but the backstory here is that we very often … it wasn’t unusual that when secure faxes were coming through that we had some challenges with them coming through.’
The FBI continues to investigate the emails Clinton received on a private email server and address, while tens of thousands of her exchanges have been released so far by the State Department.
Abedin then took some time to gush about Clinton and how she will be remembered in the future. ‘I think that if my boss quit tomorrow, she will go down as one of the greatest American women in the history of the world,’ said Abedin.
“We’re in the midst of campaigning in New York right now, and we’ve been looking through her record and the things that she did in the Senate and everyone she helped from 9/11 and beyond. I know she’s committed to making people’s lives better. I wish the world could see the Hillary Clinton that I see every day because it’s … because she has done great things for this country and I’m really confident that she can do great things for – on behalf of this country when she’s our president and I’m really looking forward to it.’
She was then asked about Clinton’s very vocal support of reproductive rights during this primary. ‘Well I think that, you know, it’s something that she’s spoken out about a lot in this campaign and I think particularly since the other side, you know, our friends on the Republican side have suggested some pretty scary policies and especially when we have to deal with the issues of Planned Parenthoods potentially being closed down and what the Republicans did in Congress,’ said Abedin.
‘I mean this notion that all women should feel like they’re able to make their own decisions, not have politicians tell them what to do or how to do it but be able to give all women access to affordable, good-quality healthcare. And that’s including your reproductive health which is why I think the threat of the Planned Parenthood shutdowns were so – you know, were so scary.‘
Abedin then got very personal, revealing; ‘And so, you know, I even remember recently I had a little bit of a scare myself and I thought all right, I want to check myself out. And I’m fine. And any woman in this country should be able to go in whether it’s a cancer screening or whatever it is and say – feel like they can go and find that out and not have to worry about the cost or can I get access or how that is. And so that’s one of the things that I know she will continue to fight for and continue to speak out about.’
I. Can’t. Anymore.
Read the whole disgusting story here.
Please follow and like us:
Newly released emails show a 2009 request to issue a secure government smartphone to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was denied by the National Security Agency, according to the Associated Press.
The messages made public Wednesday were obtained by Judicial Watch, a conservative legal advocacy group that has filed numerous lawsuits seeking the release of federal documents related to Clinton’s tenure as the nation’s top diplomat.
The Democratic presidential front-runner has come under intense scrutiny for her decision to use a private email server located in the basement of her New York home to route messages, including some containing sensitive information. Security experts have raised concern the arrangement could have left the messages vulnerable to attack by hackers, including those working for foreign intelligence agencies.
Clinton’s desire for a secure “Blackberry-like” device, like that provided to President Barack Obama, is recounted in a series of February 2009 exchanges between high-level officials at the State Department and NSA. Clinton was sworn in as secretary the prior month, and had become “hooked” on reading and answering emails on a Blackberry she used during the 2008 presidential race.
“We began examining options for (Secretary Clinton) with respect to secure ‘Blackberry-like’ communications,” wrote Donald R. Reid, the department’s assistant director for security infrastructure. “The current state of the art is not too user friendly, has no infrastructure at State, and is very expensive.” Reid wrote that each time they asked NSA what solution they had worked up to provide a mobile device to Obama, “we were politely told to shut up and color.”
Resolving the issue was given such priority as to result in a face-to-face meeting between Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills, seven senior State Department staffers with five NSA security experts. According to a summary of the meeting, the request was driven by Clinton’s reliance on her Blackberry for email and keeping track of her calendar. Clinton chose not to use a laptop or desktop computer that could have provided her access to email in her office, according to the summary.
Standard smartphones are not allowed into areas designated as approved for the handling of classified information, such as the block of offices used by senior State Department officials, known by the nickname “Mahogany Row” for the quality of their paneling. Mills said that was inconvenient, because they had to leave their offices and retrieve their phones to check messages.
Mills also asked about waivers provided during the Bush administration to then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for her staff to use Blackberries in their secure offices. But the NSA had phased out such waivers due to security concerns.
The department’s designated NSA liaison, whose name was redacted from the documents, expressed concerns about security vulnerabilities inherent with using Blackberry devices for secure communications or in secure areas. However, the specific reasons Clinton’s requests were rebuffed are being kept secret by the State Department.
The following month, in March 2009, Clinton began using private email accounts accessed through her Blackberry to exchange messages with her top aides. The State Department has thus far released more than 52,000 pages of Clinton’s work-related emails, a small percentage of which have been withheld because they contain information considered sensitive to national security.
In recent months, Clinton has said her home-based email setup was a mistake, but that she never sent or received anything that was marked classified at the time.
The FBI is investigating whether sensitive information that flowed through Clinton’s email server was mishandled. The State Department has acknowledged that some emails included classified information, including at the top-secret level. The inspectors general at the State Department and for U.S. intelligence agencies are separately investigating whether rules or laws were broken.
There are currently at least 38 lawsuits, including on filed by The Associated Press, seeking records related to Clinton’s service as Secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. On Tuesday, Judicial Watch filed a discovery motion in one of those cases seeking to question eight former State Department staffers under oath, including Mills and Reid. The judge overseeing the case indicated last month he was strongly considering allowing lawyers from the group to question Clinton’s former aides.
“These documents show that Hillary Clinton knew her Blackberry wasn’t secure,” Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, said Wednesday. “The FBI and prosecutors ought to be very interested in these new materials.”
Read the whole story here.
Please follow and like us:
No. JUST NO.
Wonder if the author believes that sending top secret information via unsecured servers is “smart”?
“In the spirit of Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope and Amelia and Eleanor Go for a Ride comes an inspiring portrait of Hillary Rodham Clinton: a girl who fought to make a difference—and paved the way for women everywhere—from Michelle Markel and LeUyen Pham.
In the 1950s, it was a man’s world. Girls weren’t supposed to act smart, tough, or ambitious. Even though, deep inside, they may have felt that way. And then along came Hillary. Brave, brilliant, and unstoppable, she was out to change the world.
They said a woman couldn’t be a mother and a lawyer. Hillary was both. They said a woman shouldn’t be too strong or too smart. Hillary was fearlessly herself.
It didn’t matter what people said—she was born to lead.
With illustrations packed full of historical figures and details, this gorgeous and informative picture book biography is perfect for every budding leader. Includes a timeline, artist’s note, and bibliography.”
Wonder if “budding leaders” (i.e., children) realize that the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood support this “fearless” women?
Wonder if the author believes that leaving four men to die is “brave”?
Please follow and like us:
Now the NY Post reports that The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton’s unsecured home server contained some of the US government’s most closely guarded secrets, censoring 22 emails with material demanding one of the highest levels of classification.
The State Department cannot find emails of Clinton IT staffer Bryan Pagliano. Hillary Rodham Clinton said she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while at the State Department because “what I did was allowed.” Hillary Clinton’s private server contained information from 5 US spy agencies. Hillary Clinton deleted half of emails from personal account used to conduct business as secretary of state.
And an intelligence community review reaffirmed that two classified emails were indeed “top secret” when they hit Hillary Clinton’s unsecured personal server despite a challenge to that designation by the State Department.
The FBI is investigating whether members of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle “cut and pasted” material from the government’s classified network so that it could be sent to her private e-mail address.
Former Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman told an audience that her boss Hillary Clinton used to use her BlackBerry to send info that didn’t belong on unclassified systems.
The Associated Press has learned that seven email chains are being withheld in full because they contain information deemed to be “top secret.” The 37 pages include messages recently described by a key intelligence official as concerning so-called “special access programs” — a highly restricted subset of classified material that could point to confidential sources or clandestine programs like drone strikes or government eavesdropping.
Read the rest of the story here.
This story broke after the State Department announced they would release some Clinton emails on Friday yet thousands will still be delayed. And how long will they be delayed? Until AFTER voters go to the polls in the first several primary states. What a coinkidink!
Please follow and like us: