Category Archives: US Presidents

Fake war hero: John McCain’s ‘Tokyo Rose’ recording

Son of a U.S. admiral, Senator John McCain (R-Arizona), 80, made his entire political career based on his reputation as a Vietnam war hero, incarcerated in a North Vietnamese prison camp for 5½ years until he was released on March 14, 1973. For that, McCain was awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, and other commendations.

But there have been whispers and outright assertions by U.S. military veterans that McCain had sold out to the Viet Cong, ratted on his fellow inmates, and received preferential treatment.

Last August, TRUNews obtained a recording made by McCain in which he lauded his Viet Cong captors, well knowing his words would be used as propaganda. Indeed, McCain’s recording was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

The radio broadcast had never been heard in the United States. For that matter, no one even knew such a recording existed. But the broadcast was recorded by the Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS), a branch of the CIA that monitored international shortwave and foreign radio broadcasts. Last year, the audio recording made by FBIS was found in a misplaced file in the National Archives in Washington, D.C.

TRUNEWS acquired the audio recording in cooperation with WeSearchR.com, a new media company founded by Charles Johnson.

Here’s the audio of John McCain’s “Tokyo Rose” propaganda message, followed by the transcript of what he said. (Note: Tokyo Rose was a fabricated name given by Allied troops in the South Pacific during World War II to all female English-speaking radio broadcasters of Japanese propaganda. The programs were broadcast in the South Pacific and North America to demoralize Allied troops abroad and their families at home by emphasizing troops’ wartime difficulties and military losses.)

Transcript:

To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN (Democratic Republic of Vietnam):

From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy; born 29 August, 1936, Panama; home state Oregon. Shot down, 26 October, 1967, A-4E aircraft.

I, as a U. S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages, and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical treatment. I was given an operation on my leg, which allowed me to walk again, and a cast on my right arm, which was badly broken in three places. The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength.

Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I have received humane and lenient treatment. I received this kind of treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards.

I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.

In 2015, Donald Trump ignited a political firestorm when he said John McCain is not a war hero. It turns out that, once again, Trump is right!

See also:

H/t John Molloy

~Eowyn

Advertisements

Illegal alien and MS-13 gang member deported 4 times stabbed 2 women and sexually abused a child

venture illegal nassau county photo

Illegal alien and child assaulter/Nassau County Photo

Another story for the illegal-alien-supporting media to ignore.

From Fox News: A member of the MS-13 street gang who had been deported from the U.S. four times stabbed two women and sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb, according to local police.

Tommy Vladim Alvarado-Ventura, 31, attacked the child Tuesday in the Long Island town of Hempstead while the girl’s mother was at work and he was babysitting, Nassau County Police said in a news release.

Prosecutors said he later attacked a woman outside a bar early Wednesday after getting into an argument over buying marijuana, punching and stabbing her in the back, thigh and mouth before running away, according to police. The woman was hospitalized with a collapsed lung.

When he returned to the apartment, he then got into a confrontation with his girlfriend when she noticed her 2-year-old daughter had “suffered severe injuries that were inflicted by him,” according to police. He then allegedly punched and stabbed his girlfriend “multiple times,” according to police, before he was able to grab her children and contact authorities.

 “This is, in 28 years, probably the most heinous criminal act I’ve ever seen,” Nassau County Police Commissioner Thomas Krumpter told CBS New York. “It really is nauseating.”

Police said Alvarado-Ventura was deported to El Salvador four times between 2006 and 2011, and that it is not known when he returned to the United States.

The 31-year-old pleaded not guilty Thursday and was ordered held without bail. He faces life in prison.

DCG

Fake Anti-Semitism: Dual US-Israeli citizens made bomb threats against Jewish groups

We are awash in fakery. Nothing is what it seems.

Our intelligence agencies concoct fake intelligence. The DSM (Deep State Media) report fake news. Go to end of this post for links.

We can add fake anti-Semitism to the ever-growing list of fakery.

Of late, there has been a rash of seemingly anti-Semitic incidents — of bomb threats to Jewish community centers and schools, as well as vandalism of Jewish cemeteries in St. Louis and Philadelphia.

Notwithstanding President Trump’s condemnation of these acts, as well as the lack of any evidence of culpability on the part of Trump supporters, he is accused of being at least indirectly responsible for the surge in “anti-Jewish” sentiment because Trump’s alleged “polarizing rhetoric” allegedly “emboldens” anti-Semitic white-supremacist groups.

Early this month, police arrested Juan Thompson for making a series of bomb threats to Jewish organizations. Not only is Thompson not a Trump supporter, he had voted for Bernie Sanders! Nor is Thompson a white supremacist: he is black. (See “Fake Anti-Semitism: Black-racist Bernie-voter made bomb threats to Jewish groups to make ex-girlfriend look bad”)

Now police have arrested another perp who had made bomb threats against Jewish groups.

Surprise! It’s a Jew!

Yonah Jeremy Bob reports for The Jerusalem Post, March 23, 2017, that sources indicate that most of the threats against the Jewish Diaspora communities and organizations led investigators back to Israel.

Israel Police arrested an 18-year-old dual American Israeli living in Ashkelon, a coastal city in Israel, who is suspected of being behind most of a series of bomb and other threats to Jewish communities in the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand that date back around six months.

The unnamed suspect used very complex methods to shield himself from identification and being caught, and law enforcement had to use a variety of their own complex methods to find him.  and finally searched the suspect’s house on Thursday. They are only now able to piece together the breadth and methodology of his operations.

There are few details available about the suspect’s profile: he is not in the IDF (Israeli Defense Force), not ultra-Orthodox, at some point made aliya (“return” to Israel) and possibly has psychological problems. His lawyer reportedly said the suspect has a nonmalignant brain tumor.

The suspect’s father has also been arrested for involvement in most of the same crimes and many of the threatening telephone calls. Their home was outfitted with an unusually large antenna and other unusual hardware. The suspect’s mother was questioned, but is not currently a suspect.

Israel intends to indict the suspect in its own courts, but it is unknown as of Thursday whether other countries such as the US might also seek to extradite and try him.

H/t FOTM‘s MomOfIV

See also:

~Eowyn

Shia LaBeouf’s anti-Trump exhibit relocates – again

shia labepouf

Someone needs to get this creature an acting gig. Or better yet, a cure for his Trump Derangement Syndrome.

From Page Six: Actor Shia LaBeouf is taking his controversial anti-President Trump art installation across the pond, claiming America isn’t “safe enough” for his work.

The “He Will Not Divide Us” webcam exhibit has been adopted by the Liverpool-based Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, the group said Tuesday.

“Events have shown that America is simply not safe enough for this artwork to exist,” LaBeouf and the other artists wrote in a statement.

The project encourages people to say “He will not divide us!” into a wall-mounted camera that is livestreaming 24/7.

It was launched in Queens on Inauguration Day, and was supposed to run for the duration of Trump’s presidency. But the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria shut down the installation on Feb. 10, saying it became a “flashpoint of violence.” (Including LaBeouf being charged with misdemeanor assault and a harassment violation .)

So LaBeouf moved it to Albuquerque, where it was yanked a few days later because of vandalism and gunfire.

DCG

Cowards – and bast*rds: Networks censor rape of 14-year-old girl in Maryland by an illegal alien

cover my child

The narrative must not be destroyed…even if an American citizen (child) is raped and sodomized. Shame, shame, SHAME on the State Run Media (SRM).

Attention SRM: Read the police report here. The VICTIM of this rape by an illegal alien had her 14-year-old anus penetrated by the illegal alien’s penis. She replied “stop” several times during her rape. Before penetrating the child/victim in the anus, the illegal alien forced his penis inside the victim’s mouth. She cried out IN PAIN.

SHAME on you for not reporting the truth to protect your narrative. SHAME ON YOU!

From Newsbusters: The “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC continued their shameful blackout into Wednesday night of the horrifying alleged rape of a teenage girl in a Washington D.C. suburb high school bathroom by two men, including one here in the U.S. illegally. 

Instead, the pathetic liberal media that’s shown no interest in the Rockville High School case complied with Rolling Stone in giving over 10 minutes of coverage in two days to the fake 2014 claim that a University of Virginia fraternity gang raped a female student.

Before breaking down how blind the media were in furthering a narrative about college fraternities and sexual assault (which can be a noble cause), the pro-illegal immigrant media were surely displeased with the Fox News Channel’s Special Report as it again offered a story on the events in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Fill-in host James Rosen noted that “the Maryland State House of Delegates has approved a bill to make Maryland a sanctuary state…just days after Maryland authorities charged two immigrants, one of them confirmed to be here illegally, in the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a Rockville High School bathroom.”

Correspondent Doug McKelway provided the latest from the school and told viewers how the cowards with the school district banned TV cameras from Tuesday’s packed PTA meeting as “[t]he red-hot controversy…lit up social media.”

McKelway also noted how the school district has shifted their focus from the rape to blaming average citizens for being outraged about how such a thing could have happened.

At the same time, local and state Democrats went ahead with their desire to make Rockville and Maryland a sanctuary city and state, respectively. This was despite strong opposition from Republican Governor Larry Hogan.

Read the rest of the story here.

DCG

California demorats warn companies: Build Trump’s wall and we’ll divest from your company

phil ting

Assemblyman and bully Phil Ting

From Mercury News: Three California Democrats have a warning for contractors who sign up for President Donald Trump’s border-wall construction project between the U.S. and Mexico: Build it, and we will divest from your company.

In the latest act of resistance against the Trump administration, the state lawmakers have introduced a bill that would force the state to drop its pension investments in any companies involved in the project.

“This is a wall of shame and we don’t want any part of it,” Assemblyman Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, said in a statement. “Immigrant stories are the history of America and this is a nightmare.”

The announcement of the proposal came on Monday, three days after the U.S. Customs and Border Protection requested proposals for “border wall prototypes.

Assembly Bill 946 would require the California Public Employee Retirement System and the California State Teachers Retirement System — the two largest public pension funds in the nation, with investments of $312 billion and $202 billion, respectively — to liquidate investments in any company involved with the wall’s construction within a year. It would also require the pension-fund management to report a list of those companies to the Legislature.

Messages to state GOP lawmakers seeking comment were not returned Monday afternoon.

The proposal will be carried by Ting and Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher, D-San Diego, and Eduardo Garcia, D-Coachella.

DCG

Claro que si: Malibu, California becomes a sanctuary city

malibu city council

Council member Laura Rosenthal (center)

Apparently no one’s baby or house in Malibu is being properly cared for without the labor of illegal aliens.

FYI: In 2010, Malibu had a median household income of $133,869.

From Sacramento Bee: Taking a stand in the national debate over illegal immigration, Malibu has joined the ranks of sanctuary cities. The City Council of the celebrity enclave voted 3-2 this month to approve a resolution prohibiting use of city funds and resources to enforce federal civil immigration law.

Councilwoman Laura Rosenthal introduced the resolution after Malibu resident and actor Martin Sheen appeared before the council in December to urge a sanctuary designation.

“When I reached out to some of the people at the schools and other people in the community, they told me people are scared,” Rosenthal told the Los Angeles Times. “That’s people coming into Malibu who may be undocumented. I wanted to send a clear message that we are here for you.

A report by the city attorney cited the potential for some “negative fiscal impacts” due to an executive order by President Donald Trump directing the attorney general and secretary of the Department of Homeland Security to ensure that sanctuary jurisdictions do not receive federal grants.

The report said the city receives annually about $46,000 in community development block grant funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Development. Malibu also occasionally receives one-time grants from federal agencies but currently has none that are active.

Immigrants work throughout the city, according to Juan Escobar, 32, who works at the Malibu Country Mart. “You see Spanish speakers taking care of babies in every house,” he told the Times. “They help people here.”

Resolution supporter Mikke Pierson, 57, said it is important to express support for people who are in the country illegally. “Heck, we would be paralyzed and no one’s houses would be cleaned,” the former surf shop owner said.

DCG