Category Archives: Uncategorized

Friday funny: Butch the Rooster

laughing

Sarah was in the fertilized egg business. She had several hundred young pullets and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

She kept records and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so she bought some tiny bells and attached them to her roosters. Each bell had a different tone, so she could tell from a distance which rooster was performing. Now, she could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

Sarah’s favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen but, this morning she noticed old Butch’s bell hadn’t rung at all! When she went to investigate, she saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To Sarah’s amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn’t ring. He’d sneak up on a pullet, do his job, and walk on to the next one.

Sarah was so proud of old Butch, she entered him in a Show and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the “No Bell Peace Prize” they also awarded him the “Pulletsurprise” as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making.  Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren’t paying attention?

Vote carefully in the next election. You can’t always hear the bells!

DCG

Advertisements

12-year-old “transgender” boy changes his mind two years after “transitioning”

Yes, it was a mistake. Hope this young man gets the real medical/mental treatment he obviously needs.

From news.com.au: Patrick Mitchell just wanted to change everything about himself. Uncomfortable in his own skin, the young schoolboy felt like he didn’t quite fit. He was just seven years old when he felt like he first heard the phrase “trans”.

It was the start of an emotional journey which, five years later, would see him diagnosed with gender dysphoria, and beg his mother to let him transition into a girl.

“You wish you could just change everything about you, you just see any girl and you say ‘I’d kill to be like that’,” Patrick tells reporter Ross Coulthart in an interview to air on 60 Minutes on Sunday night.

But two years after taking estrogen hormones and growing his hair long in an effort to address the condition which put him at odds between his biological gender and his own identity, Patrick has changed his mind.

He’s stopped taking the oestrogen hormones which transformed his body and is preparing for surgery to remove the excess breast tissue to transition back into a boy, Woman’s Day reports.

Patrick was just 12 when he first voiced his mental torture to his family. It had been five years since he’d first heard the word ‘trans’, he says “and because I’d always identified with girls thought, well, this makes sense, I probably am a girl”.

As his conflict grew — both internally, and externally thanks to hitting puberty and being bullied at school — he’d stay up late at night researching trans people and what could be done to look more like a female.

“It was so hard to wake up every morning and see something new on my body, or that I’d grown. It was so depressing — I hated looking in the mirror. I didn’t know who the person staring back at me was.”

His mother, Alison, tells 60 Minutes she could see her son struggling. Finally, having seen a television story about transgender people, she gently broached the subject with her son. “I hadn’t even finished the sentence and he had the biggest smile on his face. I hadn’t seen him smile for months,” she said.

With a doctor’s diagnosis, she gave the go-ahead for Patrick to begin his transformation. “When he was young he would dress up in girls’ clothes and at one stage he did say to me could he be taken to the doctor to be made into a girl,” she said.

But at the start of this year, when teachers started referring to him as a girl, Patrick started feeling different. “I began to realise I was actually comfortable in my body. Every day I just felt better,” he says.

He again turned to his supportive mum. “He looked me in the eye and said ‘I’m just not sure that I am a girl’,” Alison says.

It was a massive twist in an emotional journey, and Alison has only admiration for her son.

“That moment … when you know it’s taken every drop of courage for that child to speak up … I didn’t know what the coming days would bring, but I knew his thoughts had caught up with his body,” she says.

h/t Weasel Zippers

DCG

Little girls in China model lingerie in Victoria’s Secret-style show

serious

The child models are wearing highly-decorated bra-like tops and underwear. They also are wearing the “Angel wings” that Victoria’s Secret model wear. I’m not posting the pictures because they are child porn.

From Yahoo: Fashion shows are constantly being criticized for their use of either underweight or overweight models, or models who in some way don’t represent the general population.

Now new photos have emerged of a show that many feel has just totally crossed the line: Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s Secret–style fashion show in China.

The shocking images show that the children were wearing nothing but lingerie, costume wings, and headpieces — all in front of a very snap-happy crowd.

The show was held at a shopping mall in Chengdu City, in southwest China’s Sichuan province.

It comes after Kim Kardashian sparked controversy with her new children’s line after showing off a bikini and lace slip dress on Snapchat just last month.

“I’m not dressing my 4-yr-old daughter in a leopard n lace slip dress Kim Kardashian Kids Line,” one outraged parent wrote.

h/t Drudge

DCG

De Blasio wants to tax the rich to pay for subway repairs

de blasio

Class warfare: Demorats go-to solution to every problem.

NYC’s subway system is in bad shape. According to the LA Times, delays have doubled over the last five years and accidents are on the rise. The governor authorized a billion dollars for improvements, of which few believe will have any favorable impact on the system. Guess that means they’ll need more taxpayer money, from only the wealthy of course.

From NY Post: Mayor de Blasio wants a tax hike​ on New Yorkers​ to pay for repairs to the city’s subway system, according to a proposal released Sunday.

The tax plan, which would target the ​wealthy ​to raise nearly $800 million annually, would bankroll improvements to the subway signal system, track repairs and reduced fares for poor New Yorkers.

De Blasio press spokesman Eric Phillips released details of the proposal to fund ​the “long-term fix​.​”

​The tax would require approval in Albany, which might be tough to lockdown given Republican control of the state Senate and the ongoing feud between Hizzoner and Gov. Cuomo over how to fund repairs.

​Under the plan, the city’s tax rate on individuals making more than $500,000 a year and married couples earning above $1 million would jump .5 percent from 3.876 percent to 4.41 percent. ​​ More than $500 million of the revenue generated would go to subway and bus system upgrades, while about $250 million would subsidize half-priced MetroCards for about 800,000 living at or below the federal poverty level.

Officials at the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, which runs the city’s subway and bus systems and is overseen by the state, did not learn about de Blasio’s proposal directly from City Hall, but through the ​New York Times’s website, ​which first published the tax-the-rich plan, ​according to an MTA spokesperson.

MTA Chairman Joe Lhota framed the proposal as a reversal from de Blasio, who has argued the MTA should use money the city has already allocated to ​the agency. “After saying the MTA doesn’t need money, we’re glad the mayor reversed himself,” Lhota said in​​ a statement.

Lhota then highlighted the MTA’s need for “short-term emergency financing” and pressed de Blasio to immediately match the state’s cash outlay for the system.

“The mayor should partner with us and match the state funding now so we can turn the trains around,” he said. “There’s no question we need a long-term funding stream, but emergency train repairs can’t wait on what the state legislature may or may not do next year.”

De Blasio’s proposal, which comes as he’s fighting for re-election, repeatedly emphasizes the added burden it will mean for the city’s highest earners.

The top 1 percent can afford to do a bit more—and should, because a transit system that works makes New York City’s economy strong and benefits us all,” according to a fact sheet Phillips sent.

“Rather than sending the bill to working families and subway and bus riders already feeling the pressure of rising fares and bad service, we are asking the wealthiest in our city to chip in a little extra to help move our transit system into the 21st century,” de Blasio said in a statement to The Times.

DCG

Breaking News!

Unless you have been lost in a Peruvian monsoon since last November, you are aware of the efforts of the Washington establishment, which comprises RINOs, Democrats, bureaucrats, along with the Marxist State Media, to destroy the presidency of the man most of us voted for.

Let’s face it, these people are entrenched up to their eyeballs in the sewer of business-as-usual, and are not going to go quietly.

No surprise there, as change is scary to those who have no marketable skills outside of government – particularly among those that are enriching themselves with our money.

The most egregious efforts to wreck Trump have been coming from those that claim to be looking out for us “little people.” I am referring, of course, to the so-called “objective” Main Stream Media. In reality, they are not actual media, but instead paid propagandists for the America-hating left.

They cannot destroy Trump by reporting facts, but have instead resorted to fake news (as in made-up bull-squeeze) in an effort to further their hideous agenda.

How many of their news reports contain information from “anonymous” and “unnamed” sources have we seen – most all of which crumble to the ground under even the most rudimentary scrutiny?

I finally became so fed up I decided to do a little research into the MSM’s “anonymous” and “unnamed” sources.

It took a little work, but I finally was able to locate a photograph of these folks, and here it is:

square

Now you know who the MSM’s sources really are when they report “damaging” information on our president.

  • Dave

Canadian landlord fined $12G for not taking shoes off in Muslim tenant’s home

john alabi

Landlord John Alabi/Toronto Sun photo

From Fox News: A Canadian landlord who was fined $12,000 for wearing shoes in a Muslim tenant’s home said he felt “humiliated” by the harsh penalty levied by a national human rights tribunal.

In an interview with the Toronto Sun, John Alabi, 52, of Brampton, recounted how he went above and beyond trying to accommodate the Egyptian-born couple who lived in the apartment for two months – just to be slapped with a steep fine for the shoe incident.

“I go beyond all that. I just see everybody as human beings like me. That’s why I took them in,” Alabi told the Toronto Sun in May. “We got along. And then all of a sudden I’m a racist?”

The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario ordered Alabi in April to pay the tenants $6,000 each after he failed to take his shoes off in the bedroom where the couple prayed while he was showing the home to potential renters. The couple, who moved into first floor of the home in December 2014, terminated their lease on Feb. 28, 2015.

The tribunal also said Alabi “harassed” the couple and “created a poisoned housing environment.” Though he would give them 24-hour notice of the showing, he would often fail to provide a 5-minute warning, according to the Toronto Sun.

“I was humiliated, I was made to feel I have no rights, I was made to feel that I’m not wanted in society,” Alabi said. “I feel powerless. They rented my place for only two months. Two months! It’s just not fair.”

Alabi told the news site the couple never had an issue when he wore his shoes in the home to do repairs. Then they filed a grievance eight months after the last incident, the Toronto Sun reported.

“I have been victimized,” Alabi said. “They are using their religion to victimize me.”

The couple even found a Facebook post on Alabi’s page to help their case. (According to The Sun: “They even searched his Facebook page and found a joke they considered offensive to bolster their case.)

The landlord claimed he doesn’t have the money to pay the fine on top of legal fees.

“I don’t have the money. I work very hard. If they go into my bank account right now, I don’t have $12,000 there,” Alabi said, adding that he has rented the space for 15 years to help pay his mortgage.

Last week (this was originally published in May) news site Rebel News Service launched a crowdfunding page to help Alabi pay for the fine.

DCG

Newborn baby may be registered as ‘gender unknown’ because its “mum” insists only the tot can decide what sex it wants to be

kori doty

Just because one parent is confused about its upbringing doesn’t give them the right to transfer that chaos to their child.

Insanity.

Via The Sun: Canadian Kori Doty, who has a moustache and claims to be neither male or female, has been fighting to keep Searyl Atli’s gender off government records since giving birth last November.

Doty, who prefers to be referred to as “they” rather than “he” or “she”, told CBC they are “raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are.”

They added: “I’m recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.”

Doty is trying to get British Columbia to issue the child with a birth certificate which does not have a gender marker. But while the Canadian province has sent the baby health cards with an “undetermined” gender, authorities have refused to issue the certificate. Doty’s lawyer says BC only issues birth documents which have a male or female designation.

And while another Canadian province, Ontario, says it is reviewing its policies to include non-binary genders, critics claim such children could be become a target for bullies or discrimination.

The British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal is helping Doty fight to get all government documents to accommodate non-gendered people.

Doty said: “When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life. Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then.

h/t Drudge

DCG