We already know the MSM are willing accomplices of the Left. The latest example is a Democratic National Committee (DNC) email on an agreement with a Politico reporter to preview his story on Hillary Clinton’s campaign before he sent it to his editors. (See “Hacked emails show Democratic National Committee to be corrupt arm of Hillary“)
Now all signs are pointing to gun control being a center piece in Hillary Clinton’s upcoming acceptance speech as her party’s presidential nominee. Gun Control is her rebuttal to Donald Trump’s call to law and order.
The signs point to the reinvocation of the Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting by the media and by the Democratic National Convention that begins today. The supposed shooting deaths of 20 little children will be used to tug on Americans’ heartstrings for gun control.
Here are the signs:
1. Three days ago in the space of just one hour, CNN obligingly flooded YouTube with one hundred (!) Sandy Hook videos. (H/t Barry Soetoro Esq.)
2. The Democratic Convention will feature Sandy Hook speakers, including Erica Lafferty Smegielski, the daughter of slain Sandy Hook Elementary School principal Dawn Hochsprung who, we are told, was the first to be killed by Adam Lanza. Curiously, the dead Hochsprung managed to give an interview about the massacre to Newtown’s local newspaper, Newtown Bee. More curious still is the fact that the cache date of the Bee interview was December 13, a day before the massacre. See:
- Sandy Hook’s dead school principal interviewed about massacre one day before the massacre
- Memory Hole Blog‘s “Sandy Hook Shooting Narrative to be Front-and-Center at Dem Convention“
- Adam Lanza also died one day before the massacre. See “Sandy Hook: Adam Lanza’s strange Dec. 13 date-of-death just won’t go away“.
- Sandy Hook RIP/donation webpages created BEFORE the massacre
- Another Sandy Hook fundraiser that pre-dates the massacre
- Sandy Hook deception: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre
- Guide on how to talk to children about Sandy Hook 4 days BEFORE massacre
Please don’t fall for Hillary’s ruse.
The Alternative Media have conducted diligent and exhaustive research on Sandy Hook, showing it was an elaborate false-flag to promote gun control. For exercising their First Amendment right of free speech, the researchers have endured online harassment, abuse, and death threats. Some paid a heavy price: film-maker William Shanley was arrested and imprisoned; tenured professor, Dr. James Tracy, was fired by Florida Atlantic University. (See “Sandy Hook: The hounding of Prof. James Tracy”)
For all the posts Fellowship of the Minds has published on this hoax, please go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page. See especially:
- Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre
- NobodyDiedAtSandyHook, a free PDF version of the book banned by Amazon.com.