Category Archives: Military

US ambassador Jim Jeffrey lied about number of troops to thwart Pres. Trump’s policy of withdrawing from Syria

No U.S. President had ever been as lied about by the media, plotted against by the FBI/CIA, unceasingly harassed by the opposition party — the Democrats — with baseless accusations and impeachment, with those working in the administration not just disobeying but outright countermanding his policies and decisions as President Donald John Trump.

Here’s the latest, stunning example.

The State Department is notoriously left-leaning and a part of the D.C. swamp.

Despite Trump’s efforts to drain that swamp (see “Draining the Swamp: Mass exodus of senior staff from State Dept.” and “More ‘Drain the Swamp’ of the State Department“), from the beginning of Trump’s presidency, the State Department has been rebellious. See:

Now that the Demonrats believe Joe Biden has won the presidential election, James “Jim” Jeffrey, the outgoing U.S. Ambassador to Syria, is admitting his team lied about the number of troops in Syria so as to thwart President Trump’s policy of ending the war in Syria by withdrawing all U.S. troops from Syria.

Trump’s announcement in December 2018 of withdrawing from Syria led to the resignation of then-Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and then-Ambassador to Syria Brett McGurk.

Mattis has since become a dogged never-Trumper. But it must be noted that his resignation over Trump’s Syria policy was indisgenuous because months before resigning as defense secretary, Mattis had plotted to challenge Trump in the 2020 GOP primary.

Why Jim Jeffrey was appointed ambassador defies understanding because he had signed the infamous “Never Trump” letter while Trump was a presidential candidate in 2016. Jeffrey also gives foreign policy advice to Joe Biden.

In an interview with Defense One, Jeffrey said: “We were always playing shell games to not make clear to our leadership how many troops we had” in northeast Syria. The actual number of troops is “a lot more than” the roughly two hundred troops Trump initially agreed to leave there in 2019.

In 2018 and again in October of 2019  when Trump repeated the withdrawal order, the president maintained that ISIS had been defeated. But each time, he was convinced to leave a residual force in Syria and so the war continued.

Jeffrey said: “What Syria withdrawal? There was never a Syria withdrawal. When the situation in northeast Syria had been fairly stable after we defeated ISIS, [Trump] was inclined to pull out. In each case, we then decided to come up with five better arguments for why we needed to stay. And we succeeded both times. That’s the story.”

Defense One reporter Katie Bo Williams concludes:

Officially, Trump last year agreed to keep several hundred U.S. troops — somewhere between 200 and 400, according to varying reports at the time — stationed in northeast Syria to “secure” oil fields held by the United States’ Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS. It is generally accepted that the actual number is now higher than that — anonymous officials put the number at about 900 today — but the precise figure is classified and remains unknown even, it appears, to members of Trump’s administration keen to end the so-called “forever wars.”

~Eowyn

Drudge Report has gone to the dark side. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by a military veteran!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

New Yorker fires Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating in Zoom simulation of a coup to remove President Trump

Remember the recent incident of 67-year-old, Harvard-educated New Yorker legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin masturbating in a Zoom video conference?

See “Another Demonrat pervert: New Yorker legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin masturbated in Zoom call,” Oct. 21, 2020.

New Yorker magazine immediately suspended Toobin.

To my surprise, yesterday, after a 3-week investigation, the magazine actually had the integrity to fire Toobin. He had been a staff writer for the magazine for 27 years.

We were told that the Zoom group meeting was a “simulation” of the 2020 election by key New Yorker writers and WNYC radio. What we were not told, however, which was only reported by Lee Smith for The Spectator, is that the simulation was actually “about forcibly removing Donald Trump from office and throwing him in jail.

In Smith’s words:

In preparation for November 3, the two media organizations were playing out various scenarios of what’s likely to happen the first Tuesday in November, and after. New Yorker staff writers were cast as principal players. Biden was played by Evan Osnos, Trump by Masha Gessen. Jane Mayer dressed up as ‘establishment Republicans’. Clearly any election role-playing game would have parts for the candidates and their parties. But why fill roles for the US military and ‘the courts’, performed by Toobin himself?

Because it was a coup scenario: what happens if Trump fails to respect the outcome of an election that the New Yorker and other standard-bearers of the liberal order have already decided in favor of Biden? Answer: when the courts rule in favor of Democratic party lawyers litigating every district lost by Biden, and Trump locks himself in a White House bunker, the Pentagon will order the same SEAL team that killed Osama bin Laden to frogmarch the Orange Man in an orange jumpsuit out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to the steady applause of a grateful nation.

The New Yorker exercise was part of a subgenre of fantasy fiction that has grown in popularity with the Acela [Washington, DC] establishment as the election draws nearer. Washington Examiner columnist Byron York coined the phrase ‘coup porn’….

A scenario concocted by two retired Army officers assumed a Biden victory and Trump’s refusal to accept the ‘peaceful transfer of power’. That would leave Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen Mark Milley to decide between enforcing the Constitution and turning a blind eye to tyranny.

I wonder if President Trump’s firing of Defense Secretary Mark Esper a week after the 2020 election has something to do with this coup scenario?

According to the New York Times:

Esper’s downfall had been expected for months, after he took the rare step of disagreeing publicly with Mr. Trump in June and saying that active-duty military troops should not be sent to control the wave of protests in American cities….

Esper had taken pains to hew to the Trump line during his tenure. But concern over invoking the Insurrection Act to send troops to quell civil unrest across the country was deep in the Pentagon. Under heavy public criticism, Mr. Esper ultimately broke with the president.

But this paragraph from the New York Times seems to give credence to my speculation:

Rosa Brooks, a Georgetown University law professor and a Defense Department official during the Obama administration, led a group of 100 current and former national security officials and election experts from both parties this year in exercises to simulatethe most serious risks to a peaceful transition of power.

That exercise anticipated an 11th-hour switch of the defense secretary, particularly if Mr. Esper was perceived to suggest to the president that he should accept an election loss.

~Eowyn

Drudge Report has gone to the dark side. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by a military veteran!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

U.S. Army rescues little girl in Honduras from flooding due to Hurricane Eta

Wow, this happened under President Trump’s watch? I thought he was the president who loved to keep kids in cages?

Hoorah!

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Under President Trump, 55 hostages in 24 countries have been rescued

This information comes from Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany so – of course – the left will claim it is a lie.

From Fox News:

“The American hostage rescued in West Africa by SEAL Team 6 in a daring raid is part of President Trump’s exceptional accomplishments, Kayleigh McEnany said Saturday.

“It was a successful operation to rescue an American hostage. We are so glad to see it. Under this president, we’ve rescued 55 hostages in 24 countries,” McEnany told “Fox & Friends Weekend.”

The Trump 2020 campaign senior adviser pointed out the president has been doing more than just campaigning, noting that a few days ago, Trump met with U.S. Special Forces troops involved in last year’s raid to kill ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Bagdadi.

“In the waning days of a presidency before a massive reelection, you typically don’t get a lot done, but this president is the exception,” she said. “That’s the story of this presidency. We don’t stop. We go to 14 states, we rescue hostages, we secure Middle East peace, we do it in record time, and we do it three days before an election.”

Read the whole story here.

President Trump has certainly been tough on our enemies. And he’s taken them out: Qasem Soleimani, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, Qasem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

NEVER FORGET how the Obama/Biden Administration dealth with terrorists and the death of American citizens:

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Obama-appointed judge finds Chicom-owned TikTok is a “hypothetical risk”

In August President Trump issued executive orders to ban TikTok and WeChat in 45 days, citing national security fears.

In December last year the Army banned use of the app on government-issued devices citing that the app is a “cyber threat.”

Apparently that Pentagon advice is not good enough for Obama-appointed Judge Wendy Beetlestone as on Friday she issued an injunction blocking the President’s restrictions of TikTok operating in the U.S. on November 12.

Judge Beetlestone and Obama

From Yahoo:

“TikTok has won another battle in its fight against the Trump administration’s ban of its video-sharing app in the U.S. — or, more accurately in this case, the TikTok community won a battle.

This particular lawsuit was not led by TikTok itself, but rather a group of TikTok creators who use the app to engage with their million-plus followers.

According to the court documents, plaintiff Douglas Marland has 2.7 million followers on the app; Alec Chambers has 1.8 million followers; and Cosette Rinab has 2.3 million followers. The creators argued — successfully as it turns out — that they would lose access to their followers in the event of a ban, as well as the “professional opportunities afforded by TikTok.” In other words, they’d lose their brand sponsorships — meaning, their income.

This is not the first time that the U.S. courts have sided with TikTok to block the Trump administration’s proposed ban over the Chinese-owned video sharing app. Last month, a D.C. judge blocked the ban that would have removed the app from being listed in U.S. app stores run by Apple and Google.

That ruling had not, however, stopped the November 12 ban that would have blocked companies from providing internet hosting services that would have allowed TikTok to continue to operate in the U.S.

The Trump administration had moved to block the TikTok app from operating in the U.S. due to its Chinese parent company, ByteDance, claiming it was a national security threat. The core argument from the judge in this ruling was the “Government’s own descriptions of the national security threat posed by the TikTok app are phrased in the hypothetical.

That hypothetical risk was unable to be stated by the government, the judge argued, to be such a risk that it outweighed the public interest. The interest, in this case, was the more than 100 million users of TikTok and the creators like Marland, Chambers and Rinab that utilized it to spread “informational materials,” which allowed the judge to rule that the ban would shut down a platform for expressive activity.”

Read the whole story here.

Last August I wrote about the threats coming from the Chicoms associated with this app:

“How much of security threat is using TikTok? For starters, it’s owned by the Chicoms.

Second: The app uses facial recognition technology and is storing user’s facial geometry.

Third: The app violates children privacy laws (which is the majority of users). TikTok paid a $5.7 million fine to the FTC in 2019 over collecting personal information from kids under 13, a violation of the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.

From what I’ve read online, this app collects more data from a phone than any other app does including IP addresses, contacts, browsing histories and unique device identifiers.

Lastly: It’s owned by the Chicoms.”

I’d bet $1,000 that ANYTHING associated with the Chicoms IS a REAL risk. Especially this:

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Still not the president Hillary Clinton provides the Thursday funny!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:

From the womyn who stated this about dead Americans:

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

NFL broadcasters Buck and Aikman caught on hot mic mocking NFL military flyover

As if you need another reason to despise the NFL any more than you do already.

FYI dumb*sses: These flyovers are training missions for the pilots.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Videos of Biden insulting US soldiers (or is he joking?)

Bob Woodward accused President Trump of calling soldiers losers. Yet here we have two videos of Biden insulting (or is this in jest?) soldiers.

Bet we know which narrative the media will keep propping up.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

America’s oldest living WWII vet celebrated his 111th birthday in style!

Last month I told you about Lawrence Brooks, the oldest living American to have survived World War II.

On September 12 The National WWII Museum helped him celebrate his birthday – complete with a flyover of WWII aircraft! Check out the festivities:

Hoorah!

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Help this WWII vet celebrate his 111th birthday!

Meet Lawrence Brooks, the oldest living American to have survived World War II. Looks pretty good for a man over 100, doesn’t he?!

According to this CNN article from last year, Brooks served as a support worker in the Army’s 91st Engineer Battalion, a majority African-American unit stationed in New Guinea and the Philippines during the war. He reached the rank of private first class.

CNN notes: “In an interview with the museum, Brooks recounted a story of riding in a C-47 cargo plane from Australia to New Guinea. The plane was loaded down with barbed wire but “one of the motors went out on it,” he said.

To lighten the plane, those aboard threw much of the cargo into the ocean. Brooks threw the boxes out of the plane like his life depended on it: there were only enough parachutes on the plane for the pilot and the co-pilot.

Brooks said he joked to the aircraft’s pilot: “If he’s going to jump, I’m going to grab him.”

The National World War II Museum is helping him celebrate his birthday next month. They are asking for people to send him a birthday card!

Here’s the request from their Facebook page:

“This year our birthday celebration of America’s oldest living WWII veteran Lawrence Brooks will look a little different. With the global pandemic, we must forgo our traditional get together in favor of some socially distanced fun. Mr. Brooks, a New Orleans native, will turn 111 this year, and we are asking everyone to send in birthday cards to the Museum so that we can deliver them to his home. Please send your card to the address below by Tuesday, September 1:

The National WWII Museum
c/o Happy 111th Mr. Brooks!
945 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130

Thank you for your help in making Mr. Brooks’ 111th birthday a special one!”

Happy Birthday, Mr. Brooks and THANK YOU for your service!

DCG

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0