Category Archives: Syria war

Wayne Madsen: Israel uses Sen. Lindsey Graham’s homosexuality to blackmail him

RINO Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and his bud John McCain, are known neo-cons, aka warmongers for Israel.

Two days ago, on April 16, 2018, Graham criticized the Trump Administration’s April 14 firing of 105 missiles at Syrian government targets over an alleged, wholly unverified chemical attack in Douma, a suburb of Damascas (more on this latest Syrian crisis later, in a post to come).

Graham criticized President Trump for not doing enough, calling the bombing a “major step backwards” because the missile-strikes had failed to weaken Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government.

A lifelong bachelor, RINO Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is long rumored to be homosexual.

As an example, in a speech at a TEA Party event in Greenville, SC on April 17, 2010, William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC), said:

“US Senator Lindsey Graham is gay and while many people in South Carolina and Washington DC know that, the general public and Graham’s constituents do not. I personally do not care about Graham’s private life, but in this situation his desire to keep this a secret may explain why he is doing a lot of political dirty work for others who have the power to reveal his secrets. Senator Graham needs to come out of the closet inside that log cabin so the public can rest assured he is not being manipulated with his secret.”

Now Wayne Madsen, who calls himself America’s foremost “independent” journalist, publicly declares Israel has the goods on Graham and is using his closeted homosexuality to blackmail him.

Yesterday, April 17, 2018, in an interview on PressTV, Madsen said:

“Graham is a well-known neoconservative war hawk. He was hoping obviously that John Bolton, who’s his fellow traveler in neoconservative circles and the new national security adviser, that we would see a more sustained military attack against Syria.

What Lindsey Graham wanted to see of course was a US attack on Syrian airfields, infrastructure, the presidential palace, and on the nationals of Russia or Iran or Lebanon, and members of Hezbollah killed. That’s just fine for Lindsey Graham.

Lindsey Graham does not care about putting the world on the brink of World War 3. And I think the reason for that is the fact that Lindsey Graham, who comes from a very conservative state, South Carolina, the Israelis have significant blackmail information on Mr. Graham having to do with his homosexual lifestyle.”

Here’s the audio recording:

The identification of Israel’s interests as America’s interests is best illustrated by an Israeli stamp (below) that was issued upon the inauguration of the Zionist Organization of America House in Tel Aviv.

Founded in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) is the first official Zionist organization in the United States, and the primary representative of American Jews to the World Zionist Organization. ZOA was instrumental in mobilizing the support of the U.S. government, Congress, and the American public for the creation of Israel in 1948. Following the founding of Israel, and to unify Jewish representation with the executive branch of US government, the ZOA became a charter member of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations.

Today, ZOA claims to have 25,000 members.

As you can see, the stamp places the ZOA building in front of the Manhattan skyline:

Israeli stamp to commemorate ZOA inauguration

H/t FOTM‘s josephbc69

 

See also:

Animal Funnies! – as Trump attacks Syria

It’s déja vu all over again.

Trump has succumbed to the neo-con warmongers and their puppeteer, Israel. Last night, he announced “a combined operation” by the U.S., France and Britain against the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, ostensibly because of Assad’s chemical attack last week on the Syrian city of Douma, in which at least 40 people were killed and hundreds were sickened.

I don’t believe that for a minute, given past false reports of chemical attacks. See:

In so doing, Trump risks nothing less than losing his base.

Our only hope now is that Russian President Putin maintains his cool and rationality, refrains from retaliating and igniting WW3.

Here are some “creatures without sin” as a de-stressor.

~Eowyn

About those “child” refugees in Britain: Two-thirds quizzed about their age are found to be adults

immigrants with selfie

Shocker, not.

From Daily Mail: Nearly two-thirds of ‘child’ refugees who were questioned about their real age after coming to Britain were found to be adults, an official report has found. In one year, 65 per cent of asylum seekers assessed after claiming to be juveniles were judged to be over 18.

The report, by immigration watchdog David Bolt, revealed that the Home Office received 2,952 asylum applications from unaccompanied children in the year to June last year.

Out of these there were 705 age disputes – around a quarter of the total – where officials suspected the individual was lying about their age. Of these, 618 cases were resolved and 402 – or 65 percent – were found to be adults.

If these asylum seekers had been treated as children it would have left councils and local taxpayers facing a care bill of millions of pounds a year.

The statistics come amid concern that Britain’s generosity towards genuine child victims of war, terror and humanitarian disasters is being abused.

The figures were published in a report by Mr. Bolt, the independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration, into the Home Office’s treatment of lone child migrants.

They relate to young migrants with neither parents nor carers who have sneaked into Britain stowed away in trains, lorries and ships and then claimed asylum.

If a refugee does not have a birth certificate or other travel documents, a Home Office screening officer must decide whether or not they are a child based on their ‘physical appearance and demeanour’.

Unless the person appears ‘significantly’ over 18, they should be ‘afforded the benefit of the doubt and treated as children’ until they are age-assessed by local council social workers, official rules state.

This is to avoid the risk of a child migrant accidentally being placed in adult accommodation or detention. But on some occasions it meant adults were treated as children, potentially posing a risk to school pupils, foster families or children in care.

Home Office figures reveal that there have been 12,942 disputes over the ages of child asylum seekers since 2006, with 5,965 – around 46 per cent – found to be over 18 in this period.

Mr. Bolt’s report said Home Office staff ‘did not feel confident about making initial age assessments of applicants claiming to be children, particularly judging whether the claimant was “significantly over 18” and should be entered into the adult process’.

It added: ‘They received no training to help them make such judgments. Some local authorities were concerned that the Home Office applied its “benefit of the doubt” policy too readily, and highlighted the risks of wrongly placing an adult with children in their care.’

Reacting to the figures, Tory MP Tim Loughton, a member of the Commons home affairs select committee, said: ‘This has been a problem for some time. We have been a soft touch in too many cases for asylum seekers who abuse our hospitality by elaborating their credentials. It is right we give a safe haven to those who are in danger but too often we have been too trusting.

A row flared in October 2016 amid concern that some adult refugees were lying about their ages to gain entry to Britain.

There were calls for the Home Office to take action after mature-looking ‘child migrants’ were among those who arrived in the UK from the squalid Jungle camp in Calais to be reunited with relatives as part of a resettlement programme.

Jack Straw, the Labour former home secretary, led demands for more accurate age tests.

Some critics said dental checks should be introduced. Officials insisted all the migrants were aged under 18. But some looked several years older, with crow’s feet and flecks of grey hair.

Computer analysis of photographs of some of the migrants suggested many could be in their 20s and 30s. The facial recognition software written by Microsoft, even suggested one migrant was 38.

Ministers have ruled out using medical tests, including dental checks, to assess the age of migrants. Citing guidance by the Dental Medical Association, they say tests of teeth are ‘inaccurate, inappropriate and unethical’.

But Britain is one of only three EU countries not to use medical checks to verify the age of child asylum seekers. The others are Ireland and Cyprus. Every other nation calls in doctors, dentists or psychologists to root out adults who are abusing the asylum system by pretending to be children.

A Home Office spokesman said: ‘After consultation with stakeholders we published revised guidance on age assessments and we have committed to produce more child-friendly information in a range of languages to help children better understand the asylum system.’

DCG

SAS sniper kills senior ISIS fighter with night-time shot from a mile away

SAS sniper

That’s some mighty, mighty fine shooting!

From Daily Mail: A British sniper has killed a senior ISIS fighter with a ‘one in a million’ night-time shot from nearly a mile away, it has been claimed.

The unnamed SAS marksman is said to have killed the terrorist with a ‘head shot’ close to the Syrian border having been given a window of just 15 seconds.

He is understood to be a sergeant with the SAS G-Squadron and a veteran of operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan, where he is said to have recorded as many as 100 kills.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, he is believed to have used a US-made McMillan TAC-50 sniper rifle as he targeted the fanatic from more than 1,500m away as he arrived at a safe house in a village.

The trooper is reportedly part of a counterterrorism drive in Iraq and Syria, which has been operating since the beginning of the year.

A source told the newspaper that the village in question was under ISIS control making a more preferable ‘capture mission’ impossible. The exact location has not been revealed.

‘The SAS team had hoped that the ISIS commander would arrive during the day because a night shot was regarded as too dangerous,’ the source said.

‘But as evening approached the team realised that they were going to have to either abort or go for a night shot. The sniper said he wanted to take the shot and was given a “go order”.

The sniper had 15 seconds to take his shot as the extremist pulled up in a car. The source said the extremist was killed instantly after being shot in the back of the head.

The Ministry of Defence declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline.

DCG

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis: No evidence Syrian government used poison gas on its people

This is monumental news that, for some reason, isn’t broadcast by the alphabet TV news.

Robert Burns reports for the AP that a week ago, on February 2, 2018, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told reporters at the Pentagon the U.S. has no evidence to confirm reports from aid groups and others that the Syrian government had used the deadly chemical sarin on its citizens.

While saying that “We’re looking for evidence of it, since clearly we are dealing with the Assad regime that has used denial and deceit to hide their outlaw actions. We’re even more concerned about the possibility of sarin use,” and that “We have other reports from the battlefield from people who claim it’s been used,” Mattis admitted that “We do not have evidence of it.”

In fact, experienced chemical weapons experts and investigators such as Hans Blix, Scott Ritter, Gareth Porter and Theodore Postol have all cast doubt on “official” U.S. narratives — of both the Obama and Trump administrations — regarding President Assad employing sarin.

In April 2017, claiming the Assad government illegally used chemical weapons against Syrian rebels in Idlib province, the U.S. launched several dozen Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian air base in response. President Donald Trump said the attack was meant to deter further Syrian use of illegal weapons.

Despite Mattis’ admission that the U.S. has no evidence the Syrian government, a day before on Thursday, February 1, the Trump administration accused Assad of producing and using “new kinds of weapons” to deliver deadly chemicals. Administration officials said Trump has not ruled out additional military action to deter chemical attacks or to punish Assad, though they did not suggest any action was imminent. They emphasized that the United States was seeking a new way to hold users of chemical weapons accountable and wanted cooperation from Russia, Assad’s patron, in pressuring him to end the attacks.

The truth is that it is Israel who wants the U.S. to topple the Assad government, under whose rule Syrian Christians have lived peaceably alongside their Muslim neighbors. The United States should stop fighting Israel’s wars by manufacturing excuses to justify attacking the Syrian government.

See Philip Giraldi, “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars,” The Unz Review.

In the words of U.S. Army veteran and international lawyer Ian Wilkie:

“America’s credibility was damaged by Colin Powell at the United Nations in 2003 falsely accusing Saddam Hussein of having mobile anthrax laboratories. Fast forward to 2017 and we encounter Nikki Haley in an uncomfortably similar situation at the U.N. Security Council calling for action against yet another non-Western head-of-state based on weak, unsubstantiated evidence.

Now Secretary Mattis has added fuel to the WMD propaganda doubters’ fire by retroactively calling into question the rationale for an American cruise missile strike.

[. . . I]t is time for America to stop shooting first and asking questions later.”

See also:

~Eowyn

German leisure center becomes first to ban migrants

rapefugees

Someone finally doing something to protect their people.

From Daily Mail: A German leisure centre has become the first in the country to ban all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted in a public swimming pool by Syrian teenagers.

Three Syrian boys were arrested earlier this month over the attack at a leisure centre in Munich as the country grapples with growing concerns about sex crimes perpetrated by asylum seekers.

In response to growing concerns, a leisure centre in Bornheim, North Rhine-Westphalia, has now barred all migrants.

The ban also follows an attack by an 18-year-old refugee on a 54-year-old woman in Bornheim, where he had grabbed her by the private parts and tried to kiss her. The victim was only rescued from a further attack by a couple who heard her screams and ran to help. The teenager was arrested a short while later.

Bornheim social affairs councillor and deputy mayor Markus Schnapka said the move followed an emergency meeting of locals where the swimming pool ban was announced. He said: ‘At the public meeting, I made it quite clear that it was an extremely difficult decision and it’s clear that many innocent refugees are also affected by this.’

He added that so far none of the local incidents had resulted in criminal complaints, but it was clear that action needed to be taken to prevent the situation escalating.  He said: ‘We are mainly talking about verbal attacks.’

Bornheim currently has 300 refugees living in accommodation who have been told that the ban will be lifted when the message has been received that women need to be respected.

In the Munich attack, the three boys are alleged to have surrounded the 17-year-old girl in the pool before one of them groped her underneath her swimming costume in an offence deemed rape under local law.

When the girl’s sister, 14, tried to make them stop, she too was groped by the trio of teenagers, who were all aged under 15.  The girls managed to flee and raise the alarm with the lifeguard at the swimming pool, who called police.

Because the asylum seekers were only 15, they were not remanded in custody and will be prosecuted under juvenile law.

The main offender’s two friends were arrested for assault for taking part in the attack.

It comes after more than three hundred women reported being sexually assaulted by groups of mostly Arab or North African men in Cologne during New Year celebrations.

Hundreds of criminal complaints have been filed by police, with about 45 per cent involving allegations of sexual offences, and most of the suspects identified so far are foreign nationals.

Read the rest of the story here.

See also:

DCG

Switzerland: No citizenship for refugees and welfare recipients until money is repaid

Although not part of the European Union, Switzerland partakes in “resettling” Syrian refugees. In 2016, the Swiss government announced they would take 3,000 asylum seekers from the war-torn country, as well as resettle up to 50,000 asylum seekers who had crossed the border into Switzerland, mostly from Italy.

Unlike the other European countries and the United States, however, Switzerland isn’t stupid in being charitable.

Joseph Curl reports for the Daily Wire, Jan. 10, 2018, that Switzerland, where the average annual GDP per capita is nearly $80,000, recently enacted a new  law that prevents residents who receive welfare benefits from becoming citizens until they pay back the money they took.

The new regulations that took effect January 1 specify that:

  1. Asylum seekers and refugees who received handouts in the previous three years can’t become permanent residents — and thus, on the road to becoming full citizens — without first paying back the government.
  2. Refugees must prove they are making efforts to integrate into society in order to win citizenship by showing they have “cultivated contacts” with a number of Swiss people.
  3. There are also new language requirements, which vary depending on the canton they live in.

What Switzerland is doing is tough love.

Being charitable doesn’t mean one has to be a sap, a doormat. Nor should an open door policy to refugees and migrants be only one-way, where the host country gives and gives, but receives little or nothing in return. Human nature  being what it is, such a policy simply leads to the welfare-recipient feeling “entitled” and even contemptuous of the giver. Refugees and migrants have a responsibility to repay charity with hard work and a willingness to assimilate to become responsible citizens.

Why can’t the U.S. be more like Switzerland?

~Eowyn

%d bloggers like this: