Demorats have generally ignored rioting in the streets and have suggested that President Trump is the cause of any social disruption. Mainstream media have suggested that the rioting is confined to half a dozen big cities. Republicans have blamed Demorat mayors and governors for not bringing the riots under control.
But fact is, none of us are getting the true picture of what is happening to this country. Protests and riots have occurred in all 50 states. The Army National Guard has been deployed to at least 23 states and the District of Columbia to combat rioters and looters. More than 350 cities and towns have been wracked with unrest—all this while left-wing socialist/communist government officials sit in complacent approval of the mayhem.
Our country is coming apart at the seams. Nero fiddles while Rome burns.
What follows is research published on June 2, 2020 by Mohammed Haddad, writing for Aljazeera. These data are more than two months old.
One need not be a cynic to observe that media-propelled street demonstrations over the killing of a Black occur, with suspicious correlation, during the months preceding elections: Trayvon Martin in 2012; Michael Brown (Ferguson, MO and Oakland, CA) in 2014; Sylville Smith (Milwaukee) and Keith Lamont Scott (Charlotte) in 2016. And now in 2020, across the nation after the death (murder?) of George Floyd.
This is not to say that outrage over the death of George Floyd is to be dismissed as inauthentic, nor unwarranted. While there is much we don’t yet know, the now-infamous video is certainly prima facie evidence of police abuse. Still, there is much that must be to be determined before we can reach legitimate conclusions: was the knee on the neck accepted procedure in that department (doubtful), used on Whites and Blacks alike, or did the officer go out of bounds? Was he disciplined before, or even did the department try to fire him before, but was unsuccessful due to union contract protections?
We still have much to learn. In time, we will know. What we do know now is that the matter has the full attention of state, local and federal prosecutors, and justice will be done, and in the daylight of media coverage. In turn, a salutary deterrence effect of rogue police behavior will be advanced.
At the same time, it’s also worth noting that the same folks who are quick to condemn all police, and indeed our entire country for “systemic racism,” are the first ones to dismiss the rioting and looting as coming from a “few bad actors” while the “overwhelming majority of protestors are peaceful.”
Well guess what? The overwhelming majority of police are upstanding and brave individuals, performing a ever-more difficult and dangerous jobs (and so they do deserve robust job protections, just not at the expense of preventing the removal of those who do not deserve to wear a badge).
Before we proceed however, it must be stated unequivocally that the entire premise of “police slaughtering Blacks” and “systemic racism” in this country is a big lie – one worthy of premier propagandists like Edward Bernays and his spiritual protégé, Josef Goebbels. Don’t take my word for it – it’ll be dismissed as coming from a White male, in Progressive-speak meaning that it is to be summarily dismissed. So instead, consider the words of intellectually honest Blacks, such as Candace Owens (here and here) and Larry Elder (here and here).
When you have big lies developed, distributed and adhered to, notwithstanding contrary evidence, you have an underlying agenda – one that may be shrouded even from the public operatives perpetuating the big lies.
I got a text this morning from a friend who says she’s self-quarantining herself (14 days) because yesterday while shopping in Costco, a woman “coughed on” her. My friend lives in a city with just one confirmed case of COVID-19 — a middle-aged man who recently returned from Italy.
Such is the media-driven hysteria about the COVID-19 coronavirus.
While Americans are driven into a panic about coronavirus, here are some funnies to release your stress and tension!
P.S. This is what I texted back to my self-quarantined friend:
You have given into the media-driven hysteria. The CDC recommends self-quarantine only if (a) you have symptomatic laboratory-confirmed COVID-19; or (b) you are under investigation for having COVID-19. See CDC’s Q&A on coronavirus/COVID-19.
Your city has only one confirmed case of COVID-19, so the probability of coughing woman having it is low.
Did coughing woman display other symptoms of COVID-19 such as shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
Was her cough dry or wet (with mucous discharge)? If wet then it’s likely not COVID-19.
Did you touch your face or mouth after being coughed on?
Did you wash your hands or wipe them with an antibacterial alcohol-based hand sanitizer?
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually. Some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don’t feel unwell. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment. Around 1 out of every 6 people who gets COVID-19 becomes seriously ill and develops difficulty breathing. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
It is beneath contempt that Democrats and the complicit media are using the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus as a weapon in yet another attempt to take down President Trump, even if it means inducing mass panic and hysteria, and tanking the stock market and the economy.
Note: The disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 is COVID-19.
Here’s the evidence:
(1) On Februry 25, 2020, Obama’s attorney general Eric Holdertweetedthat the Trump Administration does not have “the intellectual capacity and policy acumen to navigate the nation through” the coronavirus crisis. Holder’s tweet was also a veiled assassination threat against President Trump because his tweet contains a photo of President John F. Kennedy and his brother, Bobby Kennedy, who were both assassinated.
(2) On February 26, 2020, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called the Trump administration sending a $2.5 billion supplemental budget request to Congress to combat Coronavirus “meager,” “anemic” and “too late”. (Breitbart)
(3) On February 26, 2020, the Associated Press fact-checked claims made by Michael Bloomberg and Bernie Sanders — that the Trump administration had cut the budgets of the CDC and the NIH — and found that their claims were grossly “distorted,” i.e., untrue. (Fellowship of the Minds)
(4) On March 6, 2020, on MSNBC, Eddie Glaude Jr., an African American Studies professor at Princeton, compared President Trump’s response to the Coronavirus outbreak to President George W. Bush’s supposed inept response to Hurricane Katrina, and said the coronavirus may be President Trump’s Katrina and “take down his presidency”. (LifeNews)
(5) On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” March 8, 2020, NBC political director Chuck Todd and Washington Post columnist Matt Bai said coronavirus can be the downfall of the Trump administration like Iran hostages were for Carter (Newsbusters):
Todd: “What the Iran hostage crisis was to the final year of Carter’s presidency, not his fault but it’s a test in real-time. This is what this seems to be for Trump.”
Bai said that if the coronavirus outbreak went particularly terribly, then the public will have had enough of Trump’s “chaos” and bring about a “Jimmy Carter-like scenario”.
(6) On March 9, 2020, a Washington Post op/ed by Brian Klass, assistant professor of global politics at University College London, calls the coronavirus “Trump’s Chernobyl”.
(7) On March 9, 2020, on MSNBC, “Morning Joe” Scarborough said President Trump “is doing nothing but playing in his political sandbox while this virus continues to spread silently across America” (Mediaite) and that Americans will die from the virus because of Trump’s “stupidity.” (mrcTV)
(8) On March 9, 2020, on her MSNBC show, Joy Reid depicted the children of Trump supporters as a threat to “your kids”. Calling Trump supporters gullible rubes who blindly believe in Trump, including his claim that coronavirus is a “hoax” (which Trump never said), Reid said they will ignore their children’s symptoms, and send them off to school where they can infect “your kids.” (NewsBusters)
The truth is that Trump never said coronavirus is a hoax. What he actually said was that, like the impeachment hoax, the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus as a “new hoax” against him. (Daily Wire)
(9) Most egregious is what a Democrat Councilwoman in Denver, Colorado, said. On February 28, 2020, self-proclaimed democrat socialistCouncilwoman Candi CdeBacaenthusiastically tweeted “Yaaaas!!” to a tweet by Susan Daniels who declared that if she gets the coronavirus, she would do her best to infect Trump supporters by attending every MAGA rally she can.
Breitbart reports that last Friday at her latest PR stunt, Hanoi Jane endorsed Bernie Sanders for president, calling him the “climate candidate” prior to leading her latest environmental protest in Southern California.
Remember folks, private jets for me but not for thee:
Bernie got on the wrong private jet…
Fonda and fellow libtards flying via private jet in 2018 to promote a movie
Typical Hollyweird Hypocrite.
Hypocrite Hanoi Jane: While she’s “fighting” for the climate, fundraising platform she partners with promoting travel and car giveaways
Hypocrite Hanoi Jane partners with online fundraising platform that gives away gas-guzzling cars & air travel
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!