Apparently, this is Angela Merkel dancing her butt off in Greece back in 1995.
Apparently, this is Angela Merkel dancing her butt off in Greece back in 1995.
Good luck Canadian taxpayers. Enjoy paying for their hotel stays and gym visits.
From Daily Mail: Thousands of people who fled to Canada to escape President Donald Trump‘s crackdown on illegal migrants have become trapped in legal limbo because of an overburdened refugee system, struggling to find work, permanent housing or enroll their children in schools.
Refugee claims are taking longer to be completed than at any time in the past five years, according to previously unpublished Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) data provided to Reuters. Those wait times are set to grow longer after the IRB in April allocated ‘up to half’ of its 127 tribunal members to focus on old cases.
The number of delayed hearings more than doubled from 2015 to 2016 and is on track to increase again this year.
Hearings are crucial to establishing a claimant´s legal status in Canada. Without that status, they struggle to convince employers to hire them or landlords to rent to them. Claimants cannot access loans or student financial aid, or update academic or professional credentials to meet Canadian standards.
Canada’s refugee system was struggling to process thousands of applications even before 3,500 asylum seekers began crossing the U.S. border on foot in January. It lacks the manpower to complete security screenings for claimants and hear cases in a timely manner.
Often there are not enough tribunal members to decide cases or interpreters to attend hearings, the IRB said. More than 4,500 hearings scheduled in the first four months of 2017 were cancelled, according to the IRB data.
The government is now focused on clearing a backlog of about 24,000 claimants, including people who filed claims in 2012 or earlier.
That means more than 15,000 people who have filed claims so far this year, including the new arrivals from the United States, will have to wait even longer for their cases to be heard.
Asylum cases are already taking longer to finalize, on average, than at any time since Canada introduced a statutory two-month time limit in 2012. This year, it has been taking 5.6 months on average, compared to 3.6 months in 2013.
Mohamed Daud, 36, left his family and a pending refugee claim in the United States and walked into Canada in February after hearing rumors of U.S. immigration raids.
Daud, originally from Somalia, had been living and working legally in Nebraska but feared he would be detained and then deported at an upcoming check-in with immigration officials. His May 8 hearing with a Canadian refugee tribunal was cancelled three days beforehand. He has not been given a new date.
‘I don´t know when they will call me. I can´t work. It isn’t easy,’ said Daud. While waiting for a work permit, he gets approximately C$600 ($453) a month in government social assistance and shares a room in an apartment with six other asylum seekers.
Still, Daud doesn’t regret abandoning his life in the United States. ‘The worry, the fear is the same,’ he said.
To try to speed cases through, Canada’s refugee tribunal has put people from certain war-torn countries such as Syria and Yemen on an expedited track that requires no hearings.
Border agents are working overtime to address the backlog in security screenings, said Scott Bardsley, spokesman for Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale, who oversees the Canada Border Services Agency.
Asylum claimants are eligible for work permits while awaiting hearings, but employers are often reluctant to employ people with temporary social insurance numbers whose future is uncertain, refugee lawyers told Reuters. ‘How do you establish yourself when your status is unknown?’ said Toronto-based lawyer Aadil Mangalji.
This year is on track to be the highest year for refugee claims since at least 2011, according to government statistics.
The stresses on the Canadian system mirror those of other countries with an open door policy. In Sweden, rising financial strains involved in resettlement were partly behind a move to introduce tough asylum laws.
Honduran Raul Contreras, 19, who walked across the Quebec border in March and whose hearing has been postponed indefinitely, is staying in a government-subsidized Toronto hotel with his mother, step-father and uncle.
Contreras, who spends his days at a local library or working out in the hotel gym, says he has been repeatedly rejected by landlords. ‘They just said that they didn’t rent places to refugee claimants,’ he said. ‘(They) said that refugees don’t have jobs and probably wouldn’t pay.’
Not only do observing Muslims wipe their butts with their hands instead of toilet paper (see “Muslim chef contaminates kitchen with feces by wiping his butt with his hand, in accordance with Islamic toiletry code”), Muslims also dump their poop in all the inappropriate places.
Graeme Donohoe reports for Daily Record, June 11, 2017, that the administration of the University of Strathcylde in Glasgow, Scotland issued a memo asking its “multicultural” students and staff to stop defecating in showers and trash bins.
Note: Daily Record, a Glasgow-based newspaper founded in 1895, is the leading news brand in Scotland in number of readers.
The memo of June 8, 2017 was emailed by the operations management team of the University’s state-of-the-art Technology and Innovation Centre (TIC). It reads:
“Given the incidence of people pooing in bins, showers and the likes, can I please remind all TIC occupants that the toilets have been provided for that specific purpose. All bodily fluids, solids and toilet paper must be disposed of down the toilet. While I appreciate that the TIC population is multi-cultural and different countries have different practices, here in the UK the accepted practice is to use only the WC.”
Note: WC is the British acronym for water closet, i.e., toilet.
The memo was provoked by complaints from the university’s sanitation staff about having to clean feces from “unusual places” in the TIC building.
An “insider” said: “You wouldn’t imagine problems like this at a place at the forefront of technology. This building houses some of the most intelligent brains in the world – yet they don’t appear to know how to use the toilet. The cleaners are sick of coming across poo and used toilet paper in places it just shouldn’t be.”
Some “employees” were upset by the email. So the cucked university actually issued an apology and retracted the hygiene memo. A Strathclyde University spokeswoman said:
“We’ve apologised for any offence caused to colleagues. The email contained sentiments completely contrary to our institutional values and should not have been sent. It was recalled as soon as it came to our attention and we swiftly issued an apology to staff.”
And now for a delightful piece of information all of us should know.
Daily Record says that according to a 2012 report by UNICEF and the World Health Organization, more than 1.1 billion people in the world practice “open defecation” — i.e., pooping outside of the toilet. The largest numbers of “open defecators” are in India (626 million), followed by Indonesia (63 million), Pakistan (40 million) and Ethiopia (38 million) — all countries with large Muslim populations.
But with the invasion of Muslim “refugees” and “migrants,” “open defecation” has come to the streets of Europe, as seen in these pics of a Muslim man in Italy who, after taking a dump in an alley, washed his anus at a public drinking fountain, then drank water using the same hand.
H/t Daily Mail
Expect this trend to continue because Angela Merkel doesn’t care that her citizens are being raped by the migrants she loves so much.
From HeatStreet: Sex crimes committed by migrants in Germany have doubled in a single year, according to a new report. Both the rate and number of offenses shot up as the country continues to struggle with the effects of Europe’s migrant crisis and Germany’s welcoming stance towards refugees.
A report issued by the German government, and based on official police statistics, said that in 2016 there were 3,404 sex crimes involving migrants (defined as refugees, asylum seekers or other recent arrivals with no right to be in Germany).
The figure in 2015 was 1,683, and has increased 102% in over the course of the year. It is more than five times higher than in 2012, when there were 645 such crimes.
The range of offences ranges from less serious sexual crimes up to rape. They account for 9.1% of all sex crimes – out of all proportion to the size of the group compared to the general population.
According to analysis by the Gatestone Institute think tank, the most frequently recorded nationalities were Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi, Pakistani, Iranian, Algerian and Moroccan.
It complained that a “lenient legal system” in Germany has seen offenders repeatedly released, in some cases to commit further crimes.
Critics have accused German police of failing to deal robustly with crime by migrants – and sometimes making efforts to cover it up.
The most salient example – the mass sex attacks in Cologne in the early hours of New Year’s Day 2016 – saw police initially describe the night as “peaceful”.
There was also extreme reluctance to comment on the nationality of attackers – apparently for fear of stirring up tensions around mass migration.
Since there are an estimated 23,000 “potential jihadis” in the UK and British security services are having trouble keeping track of them, you couldn’t pay me to visit the UK.
From Express UK: MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS has said recent terror attacks in Britain have resulted in fewer visitor numbers at attractions such as Madame Tussauds and the London Eye.
In a trading update covering the year to date, the firm said incidents in Manchester and London have dented domestic demand, with Merlin “cautious” on the levels of overseas visitors in the coming months.
Merlin said it benefited from the collapse in the Brexit-hit pound as more foreign tourists flocked to London, which continued in the immediate aftermath of the Westminster attack on March 22.
But the group added: “The incident did result in a softer domestic, day-trip market.”
“However, the subsequent attacks in Manchester and London over the past month have resulted in a further deterioration in domestic demand and, given the typical lag between holiday bookings and visitation, we are also cautious on trends in foreign visitation over the coming months.”
Merlin’s other attractions in the capital include London Dungeons and Sea Life.
Trading at Merlin’s Legoland Parks and theme parks – such as Alton Towers – has been in line with expectations, but some have been “adversely affected in recent weeks by the terror attacks and subsequent heightened security measures”, the company added.
Boss Nick Varney said the impact of the terror attacks is still “unclear at this stage”, but he backed the city to bounce back. He said: “What is clear, however, is that London has bounced back before, and will do again.
“I have every confidence in the longer-term resilience and growth trajectory of the market. London is very much open for business, welcoming visitors from the UK and from around the world to this exciting and vibrant city.”
He added that he remains “confident in the company’s underlying growth prospects”.