Do you remember Sexgate, an offshoot of the #MeToo movement in 2018 when the liberal media swamp was drained of some big-name men who were accused of gross sexual improprieties, like Charlie Rose of PBS and CBS who eight women said had made unwanted sexual advances, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, and groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas? See also:
- MSM creeps: former CNBC director spied on nanny with hidden bathroom camera; 27 more women accuse Charlie Rose
- Draining of the Liberal Media Swamp: Matt Lauer, Garrison Keillor and Time magazine
- Sexgate: 8 men in liberal MSM lose jobs because of sexual misconduct
- PBS suspends Tavis Smiley for multiple sexual misconduct
Well, we can now add 60-year-old New Yorker legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin, who is married with three children, to that list of creeps.
As recounted by VICE, last week, in a Zoom video chat between WNYC radio and members of the New Yorker, Jeffrey Toobin masturbated, exposing his penis.
The Zoom call was an election simulation with New Yorker writers playing various parts, such as Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Republicans, Democrats, the military, and the courts (Toobin’s role).
Two people who were on the call, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told VICE they saw Toobin jerking off. The two sources both described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. When the groups returned from their break out rooms, Toobin lowered the camera and was seen touching his penis. Toobin then left the call. Moments later, he called back in, seemingly unaware of what his colleagues had seen, and the simulation continued.
Toobin claims he didn’t know the Zoom video was on. He told VICE: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers. I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video.”
The New Yorker has suspended Toobin.
What is wrong with a 60-year-old man who not only has to masturbate during a 10-minute break in a business call, but is so lazy he couldn’t even be bothered to go to the bathroom to jerk off?
According to Daily Mail, “this is not the first time Toobin’s obsession with sex has got him into trouble.” His “history of sex scandals” includes:
- Although he’s been married to Amy McIntosh for 34 years, he had A 10-year on-off affair with fellow lawyer Casey Greenfield.
- When Greenfield got pregnant in 2008, Toobin offered to pay for an abortion. Greenfield decided to go ahead and have the baby, a boy, and sued Toobin for child support.
- The Daily News reported that a “well-known media figure” called Toobin a sexual predator. She claimed Toobin pursued her and whispered in her ear something “disgusting”. When she turned him down, Toobin followed her to her hotel room, saying: “You know you want it.”
- In a 2008 New Yorker article, Toobin admitted visiting Velvet, a swingers’ club in Miami, with political fixer Roger Stone.