Category Archives: crime

Democrat Rep. Tom Suozzi urges armed insurrection against President Trump

18 U.S. Code § 2382 states:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

On March 12, 2018, at a townhall meeting in Huntington, New York, Democrat Congressman Tom Suozzi, who represents Long Island, did precisely that, suggesting that his constituents take up arms against President Trump, in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2382.

As reported by Carl Campanile for the New York Post, March 19, 2018, Suozzi is seen in a newly released video of his town hall appearance, in which he said:

“It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president. This is where the Second Amendment comes in, quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?”

Someone in the audience asks, “What’s the Second Amendment?”

Suozzi says, “The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms.

To rephrase what Suozzi said to his constituents in the townhall meeting:

“It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president. This is where the Second Amendment — the right to bear arms — comes in.”

The audience laughed — some nervously.

Republicans are not amused. National Republican Campaign Committee spokesman Chris Martin said:

“This video is incredibly disturbing. It’s surreal to watch a sitting member of Congress suggest that his constituents should take up arms against the president of the United States.”

Speaking with forked tongue, Suozzi (via his political adviser Kim Devlin) denies he was “advocating for an armed insurrection.” At the same time, he doubles down on his call to his constituents to exercise their Second Amendment right against President Trump by forwarding a line penned by Thomas Jefferson, calling for armed resistance:

“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.

Ever the hypocrite, Suozzi’s reference to the Second Amendment conflicts with his recent push for gun control following the Parkland, Florida, school shooting. He even participated in the March 14 student walkout for gun control outside the U.S. Capitol. In a February 21 tweet, Suozzi calls on the young people of his district to support more restrictive gun laws:

“I think we should engage the high school students of #NY03, and all of Long Island, to promote gun violence prevention legislation.”

Thomas Suozzi, 55, is a first-term congressman elected in 2016, and is seeking re-election this fall. He formerly served as Nassau County executive and before that, mayor of Glen Cove, NY. His father, Joseph Suozzi, had been mayor of Glen Cove.

He is expected to easily win the Democratic primary and face GOP challenger Dan Debono, a former US Navy SEAL, in the general election.

Please report Congressman Tom Suozzi to the Secret Service:

Ph: (202) 406-5708

H/t Big Lug


Here’s the video of Suozzi at the Huntington townhall meeting (h/t FOTM reader Bob):



Problems solved? Kroger will stop selling magazines about “assault rifles”

asalt rifle

Stores just keep making it easier for us to determine where to spend our hard-earned dollars.

From CNN: Kroger (KR) made the announcement just weeks after it said it would stop selling guns and ammunition to anyone under the age of 21. Kroger sells guns through its 45 Fred Meyer stores, located in four Western states.

Kroger didn’t specify how the company will screen gun magazines for “assault rifles.” Some magazines, like Field & Stream, focus on hunting rifles and shotguns. Other magazines focus on handguns. But military-style assault rifles often appear on the cover of magazines like Guns & Ammo, Recoil and Tactical Life.

People often use the term “assault rifles” to refer to semiautomatic military-style rifles that are widely available to civilians in the US.

After a mass shooting last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida, Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS)said it would stop selling assault-style rifles and would no longer sell guns to anyone under the age of 21.

Walmart (WMT), which stopped selling military-style semiautomatic rifles back in 2015, also recently said it wouldn’t sell gun to customers younger than 21.


Bombshell: Jerome Corsi says Justice Antonin Scalia was a pedophile, murdered by 13 y.o. boy

Dr. Jerome Corsi, 71, is an author and columnist for WND (WorldNetDaily) and Human Events, as well as InfoWars‘ Washington, DC bureau chief. He received his Ph.D. in political science from Harvard University in 1972.

On February 26, 2018, Right Wing Watch (RWW) posted an interview of Dr. Corsi to YouTube, in which he made the startling claim that the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was a pedophile, who was killed by a 13-year-old boy in a “bad sex incident”.

Note: Right Wing Watch is a project of People for the American Way — the left-wing advocacy group founded by TV producer Norman Lear in 1980 for the express purpose of challenging the “moral majority” of the Christian right. RWW describes itself as reporting “on the extreme rhetoric and activities of key right-wing figures and organizations by showing their views in their own words.”

In the clip below, Corsi was asked why Justice Scalia’s name is “suddenly popping up” more than two years after his death.

Corsi replied:

“What surfaced in the last week, and again this is another one that is gonna be disturbing for many people, but there’s evidence that surfaced — and I’m not gonna say it’s true — it’s not proven, but evidence surfaced. First of all, QAnon has been saying Scalia was killed, but said from the beginning he was murdered. This has been a theme from QAnon for months.

So the story is the pedophilia ranch, a boy ranch for elite to go on these so-called hunting trips and have sex with young children, with young boys. The story is being circulated and with some, again, evidence that can’t be dismissed out of hand, that has to be investigated — that there was an incident with a 13-year-old boy, the story is. And it will mean that Scalia was involved in pedophilia, and it didn’t go well, and the kid cut his throat and killed him. It was then disposed as a bad sex incident . . . .

Again, we don’t have proof of this. We’re not saying it’s true. We’re not saying this is how it happened. But if you’re investigating, you’ve got to answer certain questions, again, that don’t fit together.”


We are told that on February 13, 2016, Scalia suddenly died in his sleep in his room in Cibolo Creek Ranch, a 1,700-acre ranch and luxury hotel in west Texas, only 15 miles from the US-Mexico border. To this day, Scalia’s death is shrouded in mystery. The things “that don’t fit together” include the following:

See “13 questions to ask about Justice Antonin Scalia’s death“.

Devil masks on dining room wall of Cibolo Creek Ranch

A man named David Shurter, who claims to be a victim of Satanic ritual abuse in the infamous Franklin child-prostitution ring in Omaha, Nebraska in the late 1980s to early 1990s, said he had been sexually abused by Scalia. See “Former Victim Claims Scalia Was a Pedophile“.


Parkland students call for greater gun safety measures while in Dubai

florida shooting meme

Here’s a thought kids: If you want to improve school safety you can start by ensuring your school district hires an officer who will actually hunt down a rampant gunman. And you can ask the FBI and other agencies why they failed to limit the accessibility of guns to a KNOWN potential criminal.

But hope you had fun in Dubai!

From Yahoo (originally from Boston Globe): Student survivors of the worst high school shooting in U.S. history took their message abroad for the first time on Saturday, calling for greater gun safety measures and sharing with educational professionals from around the world their frightening experience.

The Feb. 14 attack in Florida killed 17 people, 14 of them students, becoming one of the deadliest school shootings in U.S. history. The attack was carried out by a former student wielding an assault-style rifle who strode into one of the school buildings and opened fire.

‘‘It’s so important to be educated, and to be educated in a productive sense is to feel safe at school,’’ Suzanna Barna, 17, said. ‘‘No child should ever have to go through what we did.’’

Barna and her classmates Kevin Trejos and Lewis Mizen, all seniors at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., each wore a red ribbon representing the color of their school in honor of the victims as they talked about their experience and their push for stricter gun safety measures. They spoke in Dubai at the Global Education and Skills Forum that coincides with the $1 million Global Teacher Prize, awarded to one outstanding teacher from around the world each year.

Trejos, 18, described the ordeal as ‘‘scary’’ and said students were crying and trying to comfort one another as they hid inside a closet in a classroom for nearly two hours. ‘‘We didn’t know where the shooter was. We didn’t know if he was coming to our classroom next,’’ Trejos said.

‘‘We need to improve school safety,’’ he added, saying that the students are not trying to ban guns ‘‘because we understand it’s practically impossible to do,’’ but are working to limit the accessibility of guns to criminals or potential criminals.

Like other school shootings before it, the attack has renewed the national debate on gun control. On Wednesday, tens of thousands of students across the U.S. walked out of their classrooms to demand action from lawmakers on gun violence and school safety.

President Donald Trump and some gun supporters say the solution is to put more guns in the hands of trained school staff — including teachers. The student survivors speaking in Dubai strongly disagree, saying more guns is not the answer.

Mizen, 17, said protocols shouldn’t be preparing schools for when shootings happen, but should be stopping them before they happen. ‘‘Teachers are there to educate their students. They shouldn’t have to serve as the first line of defense between them and a rampant gunman on campus,’’ Mizen said, eliciting applause from the audience packed with educators.

Mizen said that addressing the global forum in Dubai was as a chance to talk to world education leaders and stress the importance of safety in schools.

‘‘If we can get the international body on our side then that will make it so much easier to make change back at home,’’ he told The Associated Press.

Read the rest of the story here.


Shocker, not: Libtards who are against gun violence promote violence against NRA members

nra rant1

nra rant7

nra rant6

nra rant5

nra rant5

nra rant4

nra rant3

nra rant2

If you’ve ever visited Dana Loesch’s Twitter timeline, you will see that there is a lot of hate and death wishes from liberals. Ditto for her husband Chris. (Dana is a spokeswoman for the NRA and she and her husband are big defenders of the Second Amendment.)

Libtards who CLAIM they are against violence routinely wish death upon her, her husband, her children and any one who is a conservative and/or a member of the NRA.

On Thursday, a jerk on Twitter – @StephenCerdatweeted out the following:

you and Chris are still at 303 Chestnut Cove Circle in Southlake, TX right? Just want to make sure I am letting everyone know the right address to come share their view with you on the NRA

I posted this Tweet as Dana made it available, including the house number, on her timeline. She tweeted the following:

“Hey guys, just wanted you to see what I have to put up with from anti-gun advocates. Yeah, I guess if you want to scare my kids, come on over. Shame on you people.”

Stephen claims he’s not promoting any violence against Dana and her family. He just wants people to “talk” to her about the lies she spreads. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Later that afternoon the jerk’s Twitter account was gone.

With such violence directed at NRA members, it is not surprising that none of us are willing to surrender our guns. Silly libtards…


Whistleblowers silenced for trying to expose UK’s worst child abuse sex scandal perpetrated by Muslims

operation chalice

Scumbags arrested/jailed during Operation Chalice

From Daily Mirror: Two whistleblowers were punished for trying to expose Britain’s worst child abuse scandal which affected up to 1,000 girls for 40 years, the Mirror can reveal today (this was published March 12).

A Labour MP last night joined calls for a public inquiry after girls as young as 11 were lured from families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, continues today. Three were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.

As our case histories show, many were ignored after reporting rapes to police.

But, despite similar high-profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham, authorities in Telford ­did nothing for years to stop the horrific abuse network exposed yesterday by The Sunday Mirror.

Hundreds of victims have been failed. Police even told one victim they had destroyed evidence of her rape claim after they tried to contact her.

A council-commissioned report told how social workers knew of the child sex crimes in the late 90s. And in 2016, whistle blowing police chaplain Keith Osmund-Smith was suspended after passing papers to the Mirror.

We asked police what was done about allegations of abuse in the 150-page report and they said they had not been ­properly logged.

A second whistleblower employed by Axis Counselling – a charity helping sex abuse victims – was forced to leave her post after speaking out.

Notes of her disciplinary meeting show officials admitted she had done nothing wrong but feared funding from authorities would be cut if she kept expressing views about the lack of action over the scandal by the council and police.

The majority of Axis Counselling’s funding comes from West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner, John Campion – who has opposed calls from an MP and the Sunday Mirror for a Rotherham-style inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Telford.

In September 2016, Tory MP for Telford, Lucy Allan, called for an inquiry after an abuse victim told her that many of the worst offenders had not been ­prosecuted and still lived in the area. The same month, Tory Campion and nine others on the Labour-run council wrote to Home Secretary Amber Rudd, saying the inquiry was not necessary.

The whistleblowers’ concerns came on top of complaints from victims who were ignored or treated like criminals.

Becky Watson, 13, died in a car crash described as a “prank”. But she had suffered two years of abuse by an Asian grooming gang. Her mum Torron Watson said she repeatedly told police Becky was being abused and named suspects. But, she said: “Girls like Becky were treated like criminals.”

In another case, Lucy Lowe, 16, was killed with her mum Eileen and 17-year-old sister Sarah in a house fire set by her abuser Azhar Ali Mehmood, 44.

Cabbie Mehmood targeted Lucy in 1997 and she was just 14 when she gave birth to his daughter. He was jailed in 2001 for murdering Lucy, her mum Eileen and 17-year-old sister Sarah.

But he was never arrested or charged over child sex crimes concerning his illegal relationship with the schoolgirl.

Vicky Round, a friend of Becky, was abused by the same gang who got her hooked on crack at 12 and heroin by 14. She died at 20 of a drugs ­incident. Sister Emma said: “Those who made her life hell still walk the streets.”

Police probe Operation Chalice, identified at least 100 potential victims between 2007 and 2009 – but just nine were jailed and the case was closed.

Among them were: Mubarek Ali, 34, jailed for 14 years, and brother Ahdel, 27, for 18. They were both convicted of a string of horrific child sex crimes at Worcester crown court in 2012.

Police said there could have been as many as 200 abusers. But Professor Liz Kelly, of London Metropolitan University’s Child and Woman Abuse Studies Unit, estimated the number of victims, based on our investigation, as up to 1,000.

Freedom of Information Act papers revealed two predatory paedophiles had begun targeting girls from a local children’s home in 1981.

Today we can also reveal officers were allegedly told as early as 1996 about one of the key players who is said to have made thousands grooming girls and selling them for sex. One victim gave so much evidence to police in 2010 that officers launched a probe, called Operation Thesis, around her evidence. But this led to no prosecutions.

When the victim last year asked for her police files to understand why nobody had faced justice, the officer handling her request admitted she had “expressed concerns” to a senior detective.

He also played a leading role in Operation Chalice. He sent an officer to the victim’s home who allegedly tried to discourage her. When files were provided months later, the first disk was unreadable.

Whistleblower Chaplain Osmund-Smith has returned to work. Police said: “An internal ­investigation was carried out and made a number of recommendations which we have worked with him to address.”

The second whistleblower won an out-of-court settlement on a no fault basis. Axis Counselling declined to comment.

Read the whole disgusting story here.


Leader of Portland Resistance pleads guilty to sex abuse; now a registered sex offender

micah rhodes

Micah Rhodes, with his purple hair and BLM shirt.

From KATU: A former leader of a local protest group pleaded guilty to two sex abuse charges in Multnomah County Tuesday.

Micah Rhodes was arrested in January 2017 on misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct, interfering with public transportation and a parole violation during a protest in Pioneer Courthouse Square.

While he was in custody, police learned he had sexual contact with a boy in Multnomah County and a girl in Washington County.

Rhodes is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old boy in 2015 after they met on GRINDR, a gay dating app.

According to court documents, Rhodes was arrested on first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy when he met the boy. He was indicted on five counts of sex abuse in the Multnomah County case.

Oregon State Police said Rhodes is a registered sex offender.

On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree sexual abuse. He will be sentenced in June.

According to Oregon Live:

Rhodes, now 24, was a leader of the protest group Portland’s Resistance, which rose to prominence after Donald Trump won the presidential election in November 2016 and the group helped organize day after day of marches and rallies.

But Rhodes had long been a part of Portland’s activist scene before that and a familiar face at Portland City Council meetings. Among his notable achievements was helping stage a camp-out in front of then-Mayor Charlie Hales’ home in 2016.

h/t Moonbattery