Nos. 40 and 41 of the “45 Communist Goals for America” that was entered into the Congressional Record on January 10, 1963, are:
“Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce” and “Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.”
Last Sunday, October 9, 2011, in the name of preventative medical care, California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law a bill that does just that.
Assembly Bill 499 allows a minor who is 12 years of age or older to consent to medical care related to the prevention of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) — such as vaccines for HPV, HIV and hepatitis — without parental consent or knowledge.
The bill was introduced by Assemblywoman Toni Atkins and co-authored by Assemblywoman Fiona Ma — both Democrats.
Ten other states and the District of Columbia have similar laws allowing such “preventative care” for minors without parental consent.
Critics of the law and advocates for parent’s rights have spoken out against the measure, but to no avail. President of SaveCalifornia.com, Randy Thomasson said, “[Governor] Brown has no excuse to deny patients essential information and trample parents’ consent for their children, who lack the brain development to make big decisions like this. It is unfair and wrong for AB 499 to coerce children behind their parents’ backs, when calling or emailing a child’s mother or father to set an appointment is the respectful way to communicate vital information and answer important questions.”
As blogger Giacomo notes:
“In the United States, parents have a legal obligation to care for and provide for all minor age children. If a minor causes damage to someone else’s property, the parents are legally responsible for restitution. In most states, a parent cannot evict a child under the age of 18; 16 in some states. In cases of divorce and child support, one of the parents are generally liable to pay monthly child support to the other until the child reaches 18 and in some states graduate from high school.
Yet when it comes to one of the most personal, moral and religious subjects of sexually promiscuity, parents have absolutely no rights to know or control their minor child’s activities. It’s because of the need of the liberal socialists to undermine and erode both religious and family values of a people in order to set up a socialist government.
What’s even more scary is that these laws coincide with similar laws being pushed by the United Nations to give complete sexual freedom to all children down to the age of 10 to 12.”
By the way, you’d be interested to know that:
- No. 11 of the “45 Communist Goals for America” is “Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces”;
- No. 15 is “Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.”
- No. 17 is “Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum.”
- No. 20 is “Infiltrate the press.”
- No. 26 is “Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- No. 28 is “Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- No. 29 is “Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
I can go on, but you get the picture….
To quote the kids: “Are we there yet?”
H/t beloved fellow Tina.