California governor Jerry Brown is in the midst of a 10-day tour in Europe to propagandize about anthropogenic (man-made) “climate change,” which will end with the United Nations conference on climate change.
Several days ago, at an event organized by the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy of Sciences, Brown bemoaned about humans’ “greed” and “inertia” and urged that a “transformation” is needed in our consciousness — that what is needed is mass “brain washing”. (See DCG’s post here.)
Yesterday, Brown was in Bonn, Germany, at the U.S. Climate Action Pavilion on behalf of “America’s Pledge,” which brings together leaders from both the private and public sectors to ensure the U.S. remains dedicated to the climate goals of the Paris Agreement that President Trump had nixed because the agreement would undermine the U.S. economy.
Mandy Mayfield reports for the Washington Examiner that what appears to be a handful of protesters disrupted Brown’s speech by yelling and chanting about fighting pollution and keeping oil in the ground.
Visibly irritated at the protesters, Brown “jokingly” called for the protesters to be killed — “put in the ground”. Brown said:
“I wish we could have no pollution, but we have to have our automobiles. I agree with you, in the ground. Let’s put you in the ground so we can get on with the show here.“
Imagine what the MSM would do if President Trump had called for putting protesters “in the ground”.
Nor do I believe Jerry Brown was joking.
If the Left had their druthers, they would have all dissidents exterminated.
Do you remember that commercial for the 10:10 Campaign — a worldwide campaign to reduce carbon emissions by at least 10% by 2010? In the commercial, school children and adults who refuse to join 10:10 are blown up into bits, their blood and pieces of flesh spattering those nearby.
- Climate change advocate Jerry Brown flies on private jets to promote global warming
- Why President Trump got U.S. out of bad-for-America Paris Climate Accord
- Democratic Party platform to call for prosecution of climate change deniers
- California professor Joseph Palermo: Trump should be banned from Twitter for not believing in global warming
- 20 professors & scientists sign letter asking Obama to prosecute climate-change skeptics
- Professor wants global warming deniers to be imprisoned
- Top adviser to Australia PM: Global warming is a NWO fraud led by UN
- Green Peace co-founder now admits no scientific proof of man-made global warming
- UN admits the sun may cause global warming
- Catholic Church: New Priests Will be Expected to Preach Global Warming
- Pope Francis calls for a new global authority to combat ‘climate change’