Author/media analyst Mark Dice has compiled so many petitions, signed by mindless people in California, that I thought I was beyond being stunned. (Go to the end of this post for examples of his other petitions.)
However, Dice’s latest petition still manages to shock me.
This video shows Dice on an unnamed college campus in San Diego, CA, asking students to sign a (fake) petition.
Student after student signed the petition, despite being told by Dice that the petition is to “support Obama’s gun control bill” and “the Bilderbergers and Illuminati” — the bill that “the Republicans blocked,” which will “repeal the Second Amendment” to the United States Constitution, so as to “disarm registered legal gunowners,” “confiscate their guns,” “put them all in prison” “into FEMA detention camps” and “terminate, execute them,” “shoot them all” because we can “put our trust” in government, in the military and the police who will be the only ones to have guns.
I am so outraged by these unthinking and malevolent college students that I took screenshots of them to compile this Gallery of Evil and Stupid Californian Students. I hope their families and friends see this:
Infowars notes that Dice has now successfully managed to persuade Americans in his area to agree to repeal the First, Second, Third, Fourth , Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Amendments, as well as the entire Bill Of Rights.
- “Frightening: There are Americans who don’t know Obama is a Democrat,” Oct. 7, 2013.
- “A nation of low-information voters,” (petition to confiscate guns from Tea Partiers) Aug. 15, 2013.
- “Americans sign petition to let illegals out of prison, no matter what crimes they’d committed,” Aug. 10, 2013.
- “Americans sign petitions to kill old people and newborn babies,” July 29, 2013.
- “California youths don’t know who Joe Biden is; think he’s dead,” July 16, 2013.
- “Tribute to the Low-Information Voter,” (Jesus was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in the 1330s) March 28, 2013.