File this under “Things That Make You Go Hmm.”
At age 65, former Olympics decathlon champion Bruce Jenner is undergoing
“transgender” surgery surgical mutilation and recently declared on an ABC primetime special with Diane Sawyer that “I’m a woman.”
Jenner had been married three times (to women) and sired 6 children.
The simple truth is that a person’s sex or gender is determined by the sex hormones: females have XX chromosomes; males have XY chromosomes. That means no amount of surgical mutilation and hormone “therapy” can actually transform a man into a woman by creating an ovary, uterus or milk-producing breasts; nor can surgery transform a woman into a man by creating sperm, testicles, and a real penis. Those are determined by birth — by our chromosomal DNA. That is why psychiatrist Joseph Berger, M.D. says from a medical and scientific perspective, there is no such thing as a transgendered person.
Born in Mount Kisco, New York, Jenner attended Newtown High School in Newtown, Connecticut, during his junior and senior years, graduating in 1968. (Wikipedia)
On December 14, 2012, alleged lone gunman Adam Lanza allegedly killed 20 children and 6 adults in Sandy Hook Elementary School in the same Newtown, Connecticut. (For the links to all our posts on the Sandy Hook hoax, go here.)
H/t Barry Soetoro, Esq.
- When did transgenders become all the rage?
- The Gay Mafia and America’s aggressive homosexual agenda
- Obama’s Pentagon uses she-male to recruit transgenders
- Transgender surgery now covered by bankrupt Medicare
- A transsexual regrets his ‘gender-reassignment’ surgery
- Transgender father becomes another mother to nine-year-old son (and a lesbian partner to his wife)
- Transgender couple admit they’ll soon have to tell their kids that mum is dad and their dad is their mum