On September 24, 2014, Prime Minister David Cameron, the head of the government of the United Kingdom, gave a speech to the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
He warned world leaders at the UN that the Islamic State (IS/ISIS/ISIL) harbors “murderous plans to expand its borders well beyond Iraq and Syria… and to carry out terrorist atrocities right across the world.” Although the UN had reason to be wary about a new military campaign in the region because of memories of the 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq as well as the long struggle that has played out over more than ten years in Afghanistan, Cameron insisted that should not deter the international community from doing what it takes to tackle the IS now, saying, “We need to act. We need to act now.” The British prime minister then pledged his country will join the U.S.-led coalition to thwart those murderous IS “terrorists” — not jihadists!
Echoing what Obama (and also George W. Bush), Cameron said (beg. at 3:47 mark in the video), “The root cause of this terrorist threat is a poisonous ideology of extremism. This has nothing to do with Islam, which is a peaceful religion which inspires countless acts of generosity every day.”
What is appalling about Cameron’s speech begins at around the 4:48 mark. Decrying those who doubt the official story we’d been given about the terrorist attacks on 9/11 (September 11, 2001) in the United States, and those on July 7, 2005 in London, the prime minster said about the deniers and skeptics:
“We know this worldview, the peddling of lies — that 9/11 was somehow a Jewish plot, or that the 7/7 London attacks was staged. The idea that Muslims are persecuted all over the world as a deliberate act of Western policy . . . of an inevitable clash of civilizations.
We must be clear: To defeat the ideology of extremism, we need to deal with all forms of extremism, not just violent extremism. As governments, there are some obvious ways we can do this. We must ban preachers of hate from coming to our countries. We must proscribe organizations that incite terrorism against our people at home and abroad. We must work together to take down the legal online material like the recent videos of ISIS murdering hostages. And we must stop the nonviolent extremists from inciting hatred and intolerance in our schools, our universities and, yes, even our prisons.
Of course, some would argue that this is not compatible with free speech and intellectual inquiry. But I ask you, would we sit back and allow right wing extremists, Nazis, or Ku Klux Klansmen to recruit on our university campuses? No! So we shouldn’t stand by and allow any form of non-violent extremism. We need to argue that promises of a global war on religion pitting Muslims against the rest of the world, they are nonsense. We need Muslims and their governments around the world to reclaim their religion from these sick terrorists, as so many are doing and quite rightly today…. And we need the strongest international focus on tackling this ideology, which is why here in the United Nations, United Kingdom is calling for a new special representative on extremism.“
In other words, the prime minister of the UK does not differentiate between “violent extremists” like IS jihadists who murder and behead Christians and other innocent people, from “non-violent extremists” who disagree with the official view on 9/11 and 7/7. They are both “extremists” who must be dealt with severely.
The head of the government of the United Kingdom also makes no distinction between “right wing extremists” — whatever that means — and loathsome racists like Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.
Mr. Cameron, are there no “left wing extremists”? Or do you mean to tell us that the left wing has only people of moderation, purity, and light? — like these angels below:
- Virginia Democrat wishes Ebola on the NRA
- California Democrat can’t wait for white Americans to die out
- Democrat Congressional candidate makes masturbation joke about Benghazi tragedy
- Warren Buffet gives $millions for abortions
- Democrat state senator tells pro-2nd Amendment to go f*ck yourself
- Minnesota Democrats laugh at our Obamacare miseries
- Feminist says she’ll ‘rip out’ uterus of pro-life Congresswoman
- Feminist wishes death on Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker
- Bombshell: Long-time Clinton associate says he killed people for Bill & Hillary
- Democrat ad shows Romney supporters being beheaded
- 97-y-o woman: “We’ll burn this motherfucker down” if Romney’s elected
- The Left threaten to riot and assassinate Romney
- DNC delegate threatens to kill Romney
- ‘Tolerant’ liberals wish death for 6-year-old boy
- Pro-wrestler to traditional marriage supporters: “kill yourself”
- Democrat Politician Says All Republicans Should Be Jailed
- Deranged Democrat Threatens a Constituent
- Liberal Comedian ‘Jokes’ About Assassinating Sarah Palin
- Obama’s Mentor, Saul Alinsky, was a Luciferian
H/t Activist Post