Bloomberg derides hero Jack Wilson: “It’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot”

According to The Hill, Nanny Bloomberg said this on January 1 when speaking about the Texas West Freeway Church of Christ hero Jack Wilson who stopped a shooter with his own gun:

“It may be true that someone in the congregation had his own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people, but it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot,” the former mayor said earlier this month, adding, “You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

Check it out:

Tell you what, Mr. Nanny Bloomberg: I’d rather have an “average” citizen carrying a gun than a CRIMINAL. At least I’d know that we aren’t all sitting ducks.

And I’m guessing that Bloomberg doesn’t know ANY of the basic firearm safety rules, including “know your target and what’s behind it.”

That’s because this assh*le wouldn’t know the first thing about what us “average” citizens face because he is surrounded by private security. Freakin HYPOCRITE.

So if an assailant decides to break into my home, I have to call 911 and WAIT for them to arrive and WAIT for them to decide to shoot a perp who most likely might have done me harm/killed me by then?

That’s liberal logic for ‘ya. Bloomberg is truly a mental disorder.

You can call 9-11 or if you live in MA you can ask an intruder to please be patient while you find the keys to the separate lockboxes we are required by law to keep firearms and ammo in. Fortunately intruders are pretty understanding here; when you live in a liberal state you learn to accommodate stupidity. Bloomberg lives in his NYC echo chamber, detached from the real world. He doesn’t know from guns. I read that his tribe invented breech-loading artillery by pointing their cannons backwards. That’s why they need us to fight their wars

sam
sam
Reply to  William

No one voted for police, they have less right to carry guns than citizens. We should only have Sheriffs who get voted into office, not appointed.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

Good thing that this Nation’s founders new how important and necessary it is for the true U.S. Citizens to be able to defend their own property, family, and selves, not to mention their state or country its self. Our Constitution make bloomberg’s, and the likes opinion irrelevant.

Yes, it was a priority, the second amendment, not the tenth. It’s the one we can fall back on if the others fail. As Jefferson said, we wont need it until they try to take it away. Bloomberg, despite being a multi-billionaire communist big shot, is a person of no account

Mayor Doomberg is a communist. Why doesn’t he just ADMIT IT????

D3F1ANT
D3F1ANT
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

He’s running as a Democrat. That IS admitting one is a Communist.

Reply to  D3F1ANT

Unfortunately many of the drones out there don’t know this. Just watch a few episodes of “Jay Walking” from Jay Leno’s tenure from the “Tonight Show”. ; ) They are funny! And scary!

Bob
Bob
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

He’s worse than that. He is very dangerous to our constitution.

I heard someplace that police are not required to help anyone. Did he mention that?

Thanks DCG! I’m just too lazy to look it up, ha! : )

GomeznSA
GomeznSA

DCG – true enough – what it really means is that the coppers are not legally required to protect individuals (IOW act as bodyguards) – just society in general.
If you want personal protection, hire guys with guns – like little nanny warbucks can afford. Me, I’ll rely on Mr. Glock or Mr. Colt or well you get the picture.

Bob
Bob

Mr Browning is just fine. I am, myself Amphibious, meaning that I can go scatter gun or sniper if need arises.

D3F1ANT
D3F1ANT

Even more shocking than Bloomberg’s gross ignorance and dissociation from any semblance of common sense or intellectual honesty is the fact that MANY seemingly otherwise coherent people (to include gazillionaire Judge Judy Sheindlin) agree with his lunacy and will vote for him!

Steven Broiles

Bloomberg, a member of the Committee of 300, is an Anglophone, and whatever England implements, we must implement, as far as he is concerned. Here is the problem. Human nature must be distrusted, but it must be distrusted in the right way. Bloomberg proves he is in the wrong because he argues with success. (But if you’ve lived under his rule, you would be familiar with his tin ear!) I don’t know why he’s running for President, if only to expand his business reach. But Bloomberg has proved his allegiance IS NOT to America or the working class. This is… Read more »

Lana
Lana
Reply to  Steven Broiles

Steven did you mean to say Anglophile or Anglophobe? I believe the former? But hardly if that is the case, as I think Bloomy actually loathes regular British folks. Let us remember that the ruling “Anglos” of Britain are hardly Anglo, but Jewish… or intermarried Jews and Anglos who identify as Jewish despite all the pomp around the Church of England.

Steven Broiles
Reply to  Lana

Sorry for the typo. I meant Anglophile.

Steven Broiles
Reply to  Lana

And, yes, Bloomberg hates regular folks, wherever they are from, but he remains I stuffed shirt elite.

Lana
Lana

“Scratch the surface even lightly in almost any state and you will find influential Jews leading the movement to restrict the right to bear arms. The strongest supporter of gun control measures in Connecticut is Jewish Senator Richard Blumenthal. The biggest gun control group in Pennsylvania is CeaseFirePA. The board of CeaseFirePA is dominated by Jews and includes such figures as Nancy Gordon, a member of the Jewish Social Policy Action Group, and Shira Goodman, Che Saitta-Zelterman and Fred Kaplan-Mayer. In New York Michael Bloomberg has formed and financed Everytown, a new gun control organization, and has already pledged $50… Read more »

Reply to  Lana

I imagine your comment would be dismissed as an anti-semitic rant by tribalists and chosenites, and they might have grounds for saying that if any of the individuals you mentioned were actually Semitic, like say Palestinians. They nevertheless still mange to use that as a magic shield to deflect criticism. I think we need a more accurate and precise descriptor for who these people are while staying within the bounds of civil discourse. For instance I would never refer to them as subversive Christ-hating parasites. I’m too polite

Lana
Lana
Reply to  William

Well it wasn’t my comment, but a quote from an Andrew Joyce article linked at the bottom. But suffice to say I posted so I guess I own it because I agree with it. These days, truth and plain fact is considered anti-Semitic it.
“For instance I would never refer to them as subversive Christ-hating parasites. I’m too polite”
Am I detecting a bit if sarcasm there? Not to worry. I’m think we should turn the tables and start calling them Jewish Supremacists.

Reply to  Lana

Sarcasm, in one of my comments? Perish the thought :). Jewish Supremacy is analagous to Jewish Exceptionalism which many Jews freely acknowledge in moments of honest self-reflection. Some are okay with it – after all they are exceptional, just ask them. While others are very critical of it. These days, Lana, truth and plain fact are considered anti-semitic, racist, homophobic, Transphobic (?), sexist, “science”-denying..what else? Oh yeah, hate speech. And “whiteness-reinforcing” whatever that is

Wizbang
Wizbang

There are a couple of deputies in my central Va town. I live 5 miles away on my 44 acre farm. The house is 1/3 mile from the state road. If anything were to happen my wife and I are on our own. It would take the sheriff’s department at least 20 minutes on a good day to arrive to an emergency. There is very little crime out where we’re at. Why? Because everyone knows everyone else possesses firearms. The old adage ‘When seconds count the police are only minutes away’ was never more true here. If Bloomberg had his… Read more »

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Wizbang

Your Farm sounds like Heaven. I am stuck in Commie California until my retirement and would love to move to Virginia. My Ancestors came into the new world in the 1600s at Jamestown. It would be great to live out my life in the same place that they lived theirs. My wife and I worked for the Trump campaign and never vote for liberal idiocy.

Bob
Bob

Gee Bloomy Boy. You certainly are a Blooming idiot. There are many Americans who wish that you would have been there to take the place of the innocent’s who were killed. Thank God for Jack Wilson the true Hero who put a stop to the killing. You are an absolutely worthless human being.Even your Wife calls you a F***ing Little Creep. I just call you a despicable piece of Dog excrement. I dare you to try to remove the Second Amendment of the constitution.

adr. Dan Chapman
adr. Dan Chapman

Whenever they nasally whine “You don’t NEED a “Weapon of WAR”” read this to them: WE pay for THEIR prepping….. as they attack Our RIGHT to keep a semi-automatic rifle I’d like to point out …. In order to “feel safe” the politicians “need” 7,000+ nuclear warheads ,,, at least 11 aircraft carrier battle groups and hundreds more ships , how many multiBillion$ F35s, how many Troops “under arms” and tanks, tanks beyond counting. They employ inhumane ILLEGAL arms such as Depleted Uranium, White Phosphorous, and Napalm. The government is spending $700BILLION every year on GUNS. The Liars swear we… Read more »

Good information here. I can only add that all of their prepping and gold-hoarding will not save them. Yes, the nasally, adenoidal whine, characteristic of Bloomberg’s presentation. That only plays in the NYC area. I recall the Jewish wife of cartoonist/artist R. Crumb saying she thought he was Jewish when she married him. Why did she think that? “Because he whines so much.”

Alma
Alma

Hey, Mr. LateBloomer, I’ll call 911 after I get “done” with the assailant after he sets -one foot- in my doorway because time for me is of the essence, then I’ll call my lawyer, he’ll get me off for “doing the right thing”.

Kevin
Kevin

Only if they are there Mikey!

Fred Ward
Fred Ward

He forgot, “And I don’t care how many of you commoners die waiting for the cops, either.”

Bloomberg- Just like what happened in Parkland Schools in Florida but did not! Sir you are hopelessly void of common sense, logic or a brain! It is very obvious where your allegiance is and it is not GODLY but ungodly!! Your money possibly seems to have bought you a one way ticket South if you are able to figure that out!

Hughm
Hughm

Trump 2020

red
red

I gotta buy him a beer.. One of the best pro 2a speakers to grace the airways in a long time.

Scott
Scott

Poor Nanny Bloomers. Never got it, never will.

Larry
Larry

I live on a farm and it can take 30-45 minutes for a deputy to get here. Armed neighbors can get here much quicker and vice versa. MB doesn’t give a damn about people like us.

Old Sailor
Old Sailor

And how many more people would have been killed while waiting for the police to show up? You just can’t fix stupid!

Nanny Bloomberg would be a catastrophe in the presidency.

Michael Garrison
Michael Garrison

It will be an honor to watch this satanic punk sizzle like bacon on Judgment Day.

So, what are we supposed to do while criminals are shooting, just try to hide and wait for the police to arrive (whenever that may be!)?