Back in May 2019, the Clintons had to slash their 13-city book tour in which the corrupt couple were interviewed by Hollywood actor Bradley Whitford.
So few people were interested that ticket prices for the book tour were reduced to as low as $10. (See DCG’s post on this here.)
Now comes more evidence that Americans just want the Clintons to go away.
“I dedicate this next song to my good friends who are here tonight, Bill and Hillary Clinton.”
Joel then pointed to the Clintons in the audience with, appropriately, his left hand.
The audience’s cheers turned to boos (00:41 mark).
Still, too many useful idiots were cheering.
One can only conclude that they approve of the Clintons getting bribes from foreign governments for State Department favors, Hillary as secretary of state having an illegal private email server, Hillary’s support of “partial-birth” (i.e., post-birth) abortion, Bill misusing the Clinton Foundation by giving a $2M grant to his mistress, Bill’s close association with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, Bill raping and ogling women with his fly undone.
- South Dakota parade has a float of Obama and Hillary Clinton in jail
- Bill Clinton ogles young women with his fly undone
- Bill Clinton drools at singer young enough to be his granddaughter
- Horndog Bill Clinton sexually mauled Jackie Kennedy
- Bill Clinton was reading a book about rape of 13-year-old girl
- Hillary Clinton makes joke about black people: ‘They all look alike’
- Democrats, Party of Evil: Hillary Clinton & Eric Holder call for violence
- NXIVM: Founder found guilty; ties to Clinton and other prominent Democrats
- Billionaire founder of social network of sadistic pedophiles is a Hillary Clinton supporter
- Hillary Clinton calls herself ‘Madam President’ in commencement speech
- Military tribunals and Trump dissuaded against ordering the prosecution of Hillary Clinton