Yesterday, July 14, the Disney movie “The Lion King” premiered in Leicester Square, London, UK.
Among the “celebrities” in attendance were Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (in a one-size-too-small $4,343 dress designed by Jason Wu), Beyoncé, who voices Nala in the movie, and her satanist husband, Jay Z.
“The Lion King” is a live-action remake of the 1994 animated movie of the same name, which 34-year-old Prince Harry says is his favorite movie of all time, having watched it more than 20 times. Arrested development, anyone?
This is what 37-year-old Beyoncé wore for the premier of a children’s movie — a yellow gown slit to the waist, which exposes her legs, and which, when she walks, reveals her (unshaved) crotch.
Warning: Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
From a public health perspective, I sure wouldn’t want to sit down where she had sat without giving the seat a thorough wipe-down with bleach.
Well, at least we now know for sure that her blonde hair comes from a bottle.
- Indiana University studies anal licking of Beyoncé and Jay-Z
- Jay-Z wears medallion of black supremacist group
- Hypocrites: Jay Z, Beyonce release star-studded, high crime promo for On the Run Tour
- Rumors that Prince Harry & Meghan Markle had a surrogate baby
- EXIF data of photo of Prince Harry-Meghan Markle’s baby christening say it was taken 2 months prior
- Brits sign petition to stop taxpayer funding of Meghan Markle & Prince Harry