Bet Antifa won’t be visting Coeur d’Alene any time soon…

Watch longer videos of residents exercising their Second Amendment right here.

Igor
Igor

Well, as a resident of Spokane Valley, rest assured that Antifa will be well ventilated if they try anything in the immediate area called Eastern Washington. Just sayin’
Northern Idaho is even more prepared, having lots and lots and lots of retired LE. We had problems with White Supremacists years ago but took care of the problem peacefully and lawfully. They keep their heads down very very low…

After subscribing to my local newspaper online,I read some Letters to the Editor and discovered I’m the ONLY Conservative in Elko!!. Well,probably not,but it sure looks that way. I was SHOCKED! I was just SURE that we Country folk were all Trump supporters,I haven’t seen a SINGLE sign of Demo-Socialist support in the way of a yard sign,a bumper sticker-NOTHING! NOW I get it though-They have NOTHING-nothing to support,nothing to stand proudly in affirmation of,nothing to try to rally the neighbors’ support of-THEY HAVE NOTHING! Their ENTIRE Platform is-“WE HATE TRUMP”. For “Progressives”,they’re the most ANTI-Progress bunch I’ve ever seen.… Read more »

. . . while beleaguered small business owners and the police in blue cities/states do nothing as the businesses are trashed and burned.

At least the antifa types wear masks to cover their faces. See? They care! LOL!

Never bring an Antifa to a gun fight.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

Have to wonder why so many of these small businesses, or even the extravagant over priced shops of the naively rich, or corporate chain stores, or franchise establishments, for saw the need to defend their property as any comprehending property owner would.Surely they, or no one would just desert their property, unless the pay off was to much to resist.

Most of us will defend our property and homes, as meager as it may be,…to the death.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

I see I still lost my trail of thought (thinking and drinking does not all ways mix well), What I meant to say was, they did not anticipate the need to defend their property, as any one would.

Catherine Bedford
Catherine Bedford

I live in Coeur d’Alene and was there for a short while watching the agitators from Spokane yell and scream at people driving by from the sidewalk at our local Winco. They moved downtown yesterday. Damn proud of our Patriots protecting our community. We came out to represent and will if they show up again. These people do not live here, they have riled up the low info snowflakes and freaks from our college to join in. Such nonsense.

Lou Minati
Lou Minati

“A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Yeah, the Founding Fathers had it right again. I’m with you, brothers. Amen.

Any questions?