Remember that “slippery slope” we warned you, about what would happen if homosexual behaviors and homosexual marriage are “normalized”?
Matt Blake reports for the Daily Mail, July 1, 2013, that “bestiality brothels” are spreading through Germany as perverts turn to sex with animals as a “lifestyle choice,” thanks to a law that makes animal porn illegal but sex with animals legal.
There are even “erotic zoos” which people can visit to abuse animals ranging from llamas to goats.
Madeleine Martin, an animal protection officer, told the Frankfurter Rundschau that current laws were not protecting animals from predatory zoophiles or bestialists who are increasingly able to turn to bestiality as a ‘lifestyle choice’.
She highlighted one case where a farmer in the Gross-Gerau region of southwest Germany, noticed his once friendly flock of sheep were beginning to shy away from human contact. So he rigged a CCTV camera in the rafters of his barn to discover multiple men sneaking in during the night to sexually abuse his beloved livestock.
Armed with a host of similar case studies, Martin is now calling for the government to categorically ban bestiality across the country.
Last November German authorities said they were planning to reinstate an old law forbidding sex with animals after a sharp rise in incidents of bestiality along with websites promoting it. Parliament began debating changes to the national Animal Protection Code with the agricultural committee of the Bundestag pledging fines of up to £20,000 for a first offense.
Bestiality dropped off the statute books as a crime in 1969 but in recent years the number of people believed to be participating in such acts has increased significantly. When the 1969 law banning sex with animals was banned the Animal Protection Law was introduced, but it failed to include a specific ban on zoophilia.
German zoophile group ZETA has announced it will mount a legal challenge should a ban on bestiality become law. “Mere concepts of morality have no business being law,” said ZETA chairman Michael Kiok.
Here’s a picture of bestialist Michael Kiok and his dog, Cessy, from the ZETA website. Poor Cessy….
Where’s the outcry from PETA? The Humane Society? SPCA?
Your silence is deafening!!!
H/t FOTM’s joworth
- “Christian protesters assaulted at Seattle homosexual Pridefest,” July 6, 2013.
- “Pro-aborts in Texas hail Satan,” July 4, 2013.
- “School psychologists behaving badly: bestiality & adultery,” May 14, 2013.
- “Columbia U. prof who pled guilty to incest compares it to same-sex marriage,” April 5, 2013.
- “Yale U. hosts workshop teaching “sensitivity” to bestiality & incest,” Mar. 8, 2013.
- “High school pro-life group labeled as “hate group”,” Feb. 23, 2013.
- “Judge censured for berating pedophile,” Feb. 11, 2013.
- “Who’s behind the Boy Scouts’ capitulation to homosexuals?,” Jan. 31, 2013.
- “University of Toronto to have sex orgy,” Jan. 16, 2013.
- “Planned Parenthood promotes sadomasochism as harmless fun,” Jan. 5, 2013.
- “Harvard University will have an Incest-fest,” Oct. 25, 2012.
- “SF gay activist arrested for child porn of 1 year olds,” Oct. 16, 2012.
- “Hollywood director says incest is fine,” Sept. 18, 2012.
- “Pedophilia is just another “sexual orientation”,” Sept. 11, 2012.
- “Same-sex marriage: It’s not about monogamy,” Sept. 9, 2012.
- “Brazil recognizes polygamous civil union of threesome,” Sept. 5, 2012.