Benghazi Eye Witness, Threats From State Department

benghazi100

remember benghazi? Yup that one. well it seems to be picking up some steam and making some people very uncomfortable.  love it when that happens

——————————————- ~  Steve ~ —————————-

Benghazi: Eye Witness on the Scene – Threats From State Department

http://maggiesnotebook.com/
The man in the video below talking with Fox News’ Adam Housley was an eye-witness to the attack on the Benghazi Special Mission where Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans died on September 11, 2012, and an unknow number were seriously wounded. The man whose voice and appearance is disguised, is with Special Ops and says others want to speak-out but have been threatened by the State Department. A 40-man special ops training exercise (C-110) was underway in Croatia only 3-1/2 hours away. He believes the C110 (Commanders and Extremist Force) could have been in the area in 4-6 hours and been able to save the lives of those lost at the Annex.
The Benghazi Four – Never Forget
“And you hear a whole bunch of advisers say, ‘We wouldn’t have sent them there, because the security was an unknown situation.’ If it’s an unknown situation, at a minimum, you send forces there to facilitate the exfill—medical, injuries. We could have sent a C130 to provide medical evacuation for the injured.”
“The State Department could have called another station for help, as well. According to the source, there were at least 15 special forces and highly skilled State Dept. security staff in the Libyan capital of Tripoli who were not deployed even though they were trained as a quick response force. By air, the travel time between Tripoli and Benghazi is roughly over one hour.”
Adam Housely quotes the eye-witness saying “many connected to Benghazi feel threatened and are afraid to talk. So far confidential sources have fed some information but no one has come forth publicly, on camera until now.
“The problem is, you’ve got guys in my position, guys in the Special Operations community  who are still active and still involved…and they would be decapitated if they came forward with information that could affect high-level commanders.” 
Housely quotes the eye-witness saying his community feels there was a betrayal, all the way to the top and the people on the ground in Benghazi were left to fend for themselves.
“I don’t blame them for not coming forward. It’s something that’s risky for someone in our profession to talk about anything in the realm of politics, when it deals with policy.”
HOUSELY: Our source provides insight into how the Military reacted. From the moment the attack began, through the immediate hours after Ambassador Chris Stevens went missing, what they were told to do and what not to do as Stevens, Diplomatic Officer Sean Smith, and former Special Operations members Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed.
“There’s a lot of responsibility, a lot of onus that needs to be taken up and accounted for…”
HOUSELY: …our source says there were two elite military units that could have made it in time, including the one training in Croatia…He also said, as the attack began, there were at least 15 Special Forces and highly skilled State Department Security staff available in the Capital of Tripoli who were not dispatched, even though they were trained as a Quick Response Force.
Meantime a group of American reinforcements in Tripoli which included CIA Global Response Agent Glen Doherty and about 7 others took matters into their own hands – a little known fact that contradicts the version of events in the State Department report. The team commandeered a small jet and flew to Benghazi to try to help secure the CIA Annex still under fire.
Doherty would eventually be killed on the roof along with his friend Tyrone Woods and our source says“these men deserve the highest medal of honor for their actions.”
“If it wasn’t for that decision, I think we’d be talking completely differently about this situation. I think you’d be looking at 20+ hostages captured by AQ or you’d be looking at a lot of dead Americans in Benghazi.”
HOUSELY: We heard the same from other witness who have not yet come on camera, also our British sources on the ground that night. Tomorrow, more of our exclusive interview, including the hunt for those responsible for the hunt or lack thereof.
Click here to view media.Adam Housely Interviews Special Ops Member on the Ground When Benghazi Mission and CIA Annex Came Under Attack (video)
Read more.

 http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/30/obama-administration-threatens-benghazi-whistleblowers/

by  @ theconservativetreehouse
benghazi-massacre-blog-copy
 
WASHINGTON DC – At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.
Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.
“I’m not talking generally, I’m talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”
whether the individual was on the ground in Benghazi on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, when terrorist attacks on two U.S. installations in the Libyan city killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
However, Toensing disclosed that her client has pertinent information on all three time periods investigators consider relevant to the attacks: the months that led up to the attack, when pleas by the ambassador and his staff for enhanced security in Benghazi were mostly rejected by senior officers at the State Department; the eight-hour time frame in which the attacks unfolded, and the eight-day period that followed the attacks, when Obama administration officials incorrectly described them as the result of a spontaneous protest over a video.
Toensing declined to name her client. She also refused to say
“It’s frightening, and they’re doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said. “Not ‘we’re going to kill you,’ or not ‘we’re going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they’re taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].”  (READ MORE)
 

Spec-Ops Rapid Response Team Was 3-4 Hours From Benghazi

by johngalt youviewed.co
H/T  Laura @  http://americac2c.com/?
 
 

Please follow and like us:
0
 

0 responses to “Benghazi Eye Witness, Threats From State Department

  1. Great post Steve!!!
    You are back with a vengeance!!!

     
  2. Thanks, Thank goodness for spell check though. My finger aim is still a bit off..LOL

     
  3. Benghazigate and cover-up. Sounds like the Nixon Two-Step.

     
  4. This whole situation of threatening people who are in the know regarding Benghazi is diabolical. I certainly hope that this whole things get ripped open and sees the light of day.

     
    • Auntie Lulu-it will,one way or the other 🙂

       
      • Auntie and Tina, I think this is about to blow sky high. That’s why I put this up yesterday, Just a heads up that it’s back in play.
        I am subscribed to like 48 thousand newsletters .LOL hey in 4 yrs you check the yes box a lot. LOL.
        Anyway last 2 days my inbox has been getting bombarded with this story and whistleblowers trying to come forward. I had thought it dead once again like anything with these guys. This may just get someones attention.
        We’ll see. 😀

         
  5. And how about THIS!!!!!
    According to NewsMax, Team Obama employed an ‘al-Qaida-Linked’ militia group to protect the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi. If this is true, OH MY GOSH!
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/benghazi-consulate-protected-alqaida/2013/05/02/id/502565?s=al&promo_code=135B1-1

     
  6. Even if the buck stops with Hillary Clinton it still won’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The war against Libya wasn’t authorized by Congress and the ramifications are becoming evident. The guys pressing for another regime change in Syria are doing so inspite of the fact that this ‘intervention’ in Libya really hasn’t had a great effect on Libyans and the people benefitting from the oil money are not worried about the Benghazi massacre otherwise they would have come forward and made some kind of donation to the families of the guys who lost their lives and made sure that the terrorists are not allowed to ship arms and rebel fighters to make a similar situation occur in Syria. The war wasn’t anything people in America wanted, they don’t want a war in Syria, they are really sick of the war in Afganistan and the continuing unrest in Iraq. The way that mercenaries are being used to do the dirty work on behalf of the US is making us look like monsters. NATO and the UN are doing all kinds of things that involve us and yet they don’t want us to hav any say in their actions. We have to just allow our Congress to be told what’s doing by the UN and have NATO do whatever it wants without any regard for what will happen here in the US. Noone has given us any reason to believe that the war for regime change in Libya has improved the lot of anyone except for those who are using the weapons stockpile of Qadaffi for insurgencies carried out by Al Qaeda radical Islamists.
    And truth be told, do we have any Al Qaeda radical Islamist on record telling us how fabulous it is now that they are toppling regimes all over the place and what a great occupation it is to blow up universities and TV stations and peoples homes and mutilate women and children etc etc. We should get behind rep. Jones and his resolution to make it an impeachable act for war to be carried out without the consent of Congress and that consent has to be because the US citizens are pressing for another war or for another regime change.
    Most people would settle for no more war, and a decent job and an affordable home and health insurance, and a future for their children and grandchildren.
    Certainly the person who decided not to help the guys in the CIA mission in Benghazi which is now known as the Consulate should be ashamed of themselves, but the war itself was never authorized so from day one, when the no fly zone was implemented and the invasion of Libya started, the whole thing was on a slippery slope and whoever was responsible for giving NATO the go ahead without Congress giving it the rubber stamp, that person or that body headed by that person is culpable. That the whole thing is still going n in an ever changing but always the same kind of shadowy hiddenesss, is going to allow even more terrible things to go down, and it’s high high time to put a stop to it, call Congress back to Washington and let’s get cracking.

     
  7. Fox News has learned the names of the Benghazi “whistleblowers” who are set to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Wednesday. They are three career State Department officials: Gregory N. Hicks, the deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya at the time of the Benghazi terrorist attacks; Mark I. Thompson, a former Marine and now the deputy coordinator for Operations in the agency’s Counterterrorism Bureau; and Eric Nordstrom, a diplomatic security officer who was the regional security officer in Libya, the top security officer in the country in the months leading up to the attacks.
    http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/names-of-whistleblower-witnesses-on-benghazi-revealed/

     
  8. Yup, I think it’s gonna blow. If this don’t take them down, nothing will.
    Watergate…ahhh, such a quaint period in history.

     

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *