A baby in a TV commercial for Pampers makes the devil’s horns sign with his right hand and the Illuminati one-eye with his left hand.
Here’s a screenshot at the 0:05 mark of the video:
The sign of the horns, more sinisterly called the Devil’s horns is formed by extending the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb (see pic below), which is exactly the sign made by the Pampers baby.
Signifying one’s allegiance to Satan, the hand sign was popularized in the late 1960s by the founder of the Church of Satan Anton LaVey (see pic below) and later was passed on to the masses by rock musicians who were into Satanism.
Oddly, the sign of the horns is also the sign for “I Love you” in American Sign Language.
But Helen Keller (1880-1968), who developed sign language for the deaf, is said to be into the occultic Theosophy that was founded by satanist Madame Blavatsky. She is quoted and extolled by Theosophy websites (see here and here). It is curious that, of the many possible signs one can make with the hand, Keller chose a sign for “I love you” which also signifies the Devil’s Horns. Wouldn’t you pick another hand sign instead?
Keller was a member of the Socialist Party of America and the Industrial Workers of the World, and campaigned for women’s suffrage, labor rights, socialism, “and other radical left causes.” (Wikipedia)
Keller was also an admirer of eugenicist Margaret Sanger. In a Dec. 8 1952 letter to Sanger, Keller called Sanger’s founding of Planned Parenthood in India to be “wonderful news” and obsequiously wrote: “Affectionately I salute you, Margaret Sanger, as the prophet and the the woman Prometheus of humanity’s highest physical and mental welfare.”
- Mother Sees Satanic Messages on Children’s Television
- Mercedes-Benz’s Satanic commercial
- Kmart goes Illuminati Satanic
- Planned Parenthood supporter yells “Hail Satan” at California city council meeting
- Planned Parenthood abortionist sings about Jesus as he kills unborn
- Are the Makers of the ‘Selma’ Movie Satanists???
- What’s with Time magazine giving elites devil’s horns?
- Florida city council summons Satan
- Florida State capitol approves Satanic ‘holiday’ display
- Soros-funded organization has 666 address
- The Devil is alive and well as Slenderman
- Satanic black-metal band throws pig’s blood; audience vomit
- New perversity: body modification to look like the devil
- London Olympics’ offensive occult closing ceremony
- Super Bowl Satanism