On Monday, March 16, 2015, Black Panthers carrying rifles and dressed in all-black paramilitary clothing were in an open carry march at the South by Southwest Festival in Austin, Texas. But the Panthers weren’t there to affirm our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Instead, they were calling for the murder of police officers, chanting:
- “A pig [cop] is a pig that’s what I said, the only good pig is a pig that’s dead!”
- “Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!”
- “Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we’ll be through!”
Some of the marchers were from the Dallas-based Huey P. Newton Gun Club. Named after the founder of the original Black Panther Party, the Huey Newton Gun Club claims it promotes fitness training, self-defense and community policing. According to the Dallas Morning News, that same day, members of the gun club also marched through downtown Austin and stood outside the Capitol building with long guns, as the Texas Senate debates open carry bills. Club member Erick Khafre said, “We stand in solidarity with all people who are marching and who are patrolling against police terrorism in national and international communities.”
But eyewitnesses reported on Twitchy that the marchers chanted “Fuck the police!”
Dallas Morning News reporter Brittney Martin insists that the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, though named for the co-founder of the Black Panthers, is only loosely affiliated with the Black Panther Party.
To quote, former secretary of state and 2016 presidential candidate aspirant Hillary Clinton: “What difference does it make?”
Meanwhile, as armed marchers openly call for the killing of America’s police officers, there’s only the sound of crickets from the Obama Department of Justice . . . .
H/t Clash Daily
- Ahmadinejad, Farrakhan & The Black Panthers: Shocking New Details on Their Meeting & the ‘Beast’ Axis That Was Forged
- Only two options for cops: Get executed in the streets or executed in the media
- Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create ‘echo chamber’ and drive national protests
- Obama says cops kill blacks because ‘they look different‘
- Black sheriff to Obama: You built America’s racial divide
- Farrakhan threatens race war, as “teens” kill white man with hammers