On Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018, by a narrow 50:48 vote, the Senate confirmed the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, followed expeditiously by the swearing-in of Kavanuagh as America’s 114th Supreme Court justice.
The Left had and is still having a meltdown.
Protesters — mostly women — broke through a police line and barged to the Supreme Court’s chamber, where they wailed, shouting “Shut it down!,” pounded on and even clawed at the heavy doors while Kavanaugh was being sworn in inside.
The Left are not just insane, they are vicious.
Yesterday, Oct. 7, Ariel Dumas, a writer for The (Stephen) Colbert Show, tweeted that she’s glad that Kavanaugh’s life is “ruined” (source: Daily Wire):
“I’m just glad we ruined his life.”
Dumas quickly deleted that tweet, said she was just being sarcastic, then locked her Twitter account (source: Ben McDonald).
- Deranged Left: Republican Colorado senator’s wife received text with attachment showing beheading, family members doxxed
- Vile comments left for Sen. Collins on her Twitter timeline
- Georgetown professor says white GOP senators “deserve miserable deaths” after Kavanaugh hearing
- Demorat intern arrested after doxxing GOP senators, faces 50 years in prison
- ThinkProgress justice editor: “Confront republicans where they sleep
H/t Big Lug and Maryaha
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!