The true saying, “No good deed goes unpunished,” only applies to humans, unlike non-human creatures. FOTM readers likely each has an example to relate.
But non-human creatures, whom St. Bonaventure so insightfully and correctly called “creatures without [original] sin,” repay kindness with gratitude, as seen in the video below.
- Cat leaves flowers for kind woman
- Goose returns to visit man who rescued her years ago
- Grateful crows bring gifts to girl who feeds them
- The cat who brings gifts to his person’s tomb
- Rescued Magpie Becomes Lifelong Friend with the Family Who Saved Her Life
- Homeless pup brings gifts to woman who feeds him
- Puppy thanks woman for rescuing him
- Pound dog holds new owner’s hand
- Rescued dove follows man on 1½-month trip across Spain
- Woman saves wingless bee, who became her pet
- Animals show gratitude to their rescuers
- Stray dog waits for kind stewardess every day outside her hotel
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!