And the 2020 Dumbest Congressman Award goes to . . .

Recall that in 2010, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) feared that moving 8,000 U.S. Marines to the island of Guam would tip over the island. He said:

My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.

Johnson would be glad to know that he finally has a rival for the Dumbest Congressman Award.

I give you Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)!

On April 6, 2020, Schumer told CNN that he tries to take an hour’s walk every day, and that:

“I am wearing — yesterday for the first time, given the recommendations of the experts, I wore a mask. I didn’t enjoy it, but you have to do it. One of the big problems here we’ve had from the beginning, we have to listen to the experts, the medical experts.

And there have been too many times when others, I won’t name who, you can guess [referring to President Trump], have just ignored the military experts thinking — I mean, sorry, the medical experts. We have to listen to the medical experts, they know best. If they say wear a mask, I’m wearing a mask even though I don’t particularly enjoy it.”

Hey, Chuckie, I don’t need medical experts to know that a face mask is supposed to cover BOTH your mouth and your nose.

Source of pic: @RealJamesWoods

Fauci, medical expert: “In this country there is absolutely no need to wear a mask”. Woman at the convenience store this morning said this is like the Black Plague. Really? Yeah, a lot of people dying. How many? Tons. Tons of people dying. I looked out the widow and didn’t see anyone dying. I didn’t even see anyone coughing. Quite a few people wearing masks though. I guess that’s what you do in a plague

Should just wear it over his eyes! LOL!

Rick
Rick
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

I say, just throw him a body bag and get it over with.

Sharon L Granados
Sharon L Granados

And he has the mask on upside down…I used to work in the OR. The wide part goes under the chin, narrow part over the nose.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

Can’t help but wonder if he is making a ‘private joke’ knowing it is all a scam,…any how.

That’s what I thought too

Maryaha
Maryaha

He likely couldn’t find one big enough to cover that big snout of his and his mouth, and it would interfere with those glasses that he always wears.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

Trusting the word of experts can be just as foolish as trusting politicians, considering the organizations and foundations those who are most being relied on (such as fauci) for this ??pandemic??

Quite enlightening to do a search on the number of suicides and other wise suspicious deaths among doctors, scientists, bio chemists, and the like, even including high level bankers, who have talked a little to much.

People will only be enlightened if they want to be. We see what we want to see, what confirms our worldview, and don’t see what contradicts our worldview. Truth can be bitter and painful but it WILL set you free. It’s always better to face the music no matter how discordant the notes

CalGirl
CalGirl

Well, what did we expect of him anyway? Schumer belongs to the same club as all those other worn-out/out-of-touch life-long legislators (Pelosi, Feinstein, Schiff, Waters, even “the Bern” & “Uncle Joe” Biden, et al…so many others out of NY and CA—or at least the coasts—-just add to the list) who should have served as a “citizen government servant—OF THE PEOPLE” for a term or two & gone HOME to their farms, ranches, walled-in fortresses/castles. I’m SO DONE w/political dynasties in our USA &, of course, think that is (blessedly) how we got Trump & how (unfortunately) we got this nearly… Read more »

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho

Who keeps electing these idiots? We already have term limits. It’s called voting the ba$turds out of office. Problem is nobody wants to vote someone out of office that gets them goodies. We always want other people to vote their benefactors out. We want our guy to keep giving us stuff. After all my guy is everybody else’s problem.

I saw a woman passenger in a car with her mask the same way – stupidity is contagious! 😆

Amanda
Amanda

I figured him as a mouth breather. I doubt that nose of his is used for anything more than an eyeglasses stand. I mean, this is a man who argues with empty chairs, so how much oxygen is getting to his brain?

Was that picture of Chuckie photoshopped? I view him as corrupt, but not stupid. 😀

Rick
Rick
Reply to  TrailDust

Both.

Grace
Grace

Sheila Jackson Lee wore a mask the same way as Chuck is wearing his. WTH?

CalGirl
CalGirl
Reply to  Grace

Don’t you think it’s like going to work with your shirt turned inside-out and you never paid attention/noticed? Hmmm. Inattentive law-makers. Who Knew?

Watertender
Watertender

At his Bris the Rabbi threw away the wrong part!

OMG… Hankie actually said that? I lived on Galveston Island… there are spots a mile or so wide, and it’s not much more than 25 miles long. We had maybe 50,000 to 60,000 residents then, but it went up to a million on weekends when everyone with time off came down from Houston to party. Never once capsized… got busy as hell, though. Took me 45 minutes to drive to Krogers for groceries when it was normally a 5 minute trip. Idiots would park their cars on the roadway next to the beach to watch the waves or even go… Read more »

CalGirl
CalGirl

Wait, I’m all discombobulated…are you talking about Galveston Island….or any given place in SoCal along route 1?

MrB
MrB
13 days ago

He has been robbing the American taxpayers for over 20 years, now he wants to wear a mask. We know that is you Chucky.