Most Americans are morons, so stupid they will meekly and compliantly march to their own slaughter.
A new poll by ABC News and the Washington Post finds that Americans support the deployment of those full-body porn airport scanners by a whopping 2-to-1 margin.
As reported by ABC’s Gary Langer on November 22, 2010:
Americans by a 2-to-1 margin support the use of naked image full-body x-ray scanners in airport security lines, but fewer than half back aggressive new pat-down procedures — and opposition to both rises among those most affected: people who fly with any frequency.
Overall results in this ABC News/Washington Post poll mark the public’s longstanding emphasis on security over privacy. 64% support the use of the scanning machines, even though they produce x-ray images of a passenger’s unclothed body that security officials can see. Half as many are opposed, and “strong” supporters outnumber strong opponents, also by 2-to-1.
Sheeple Americans! Do you not know that these new “enhanced airport security procedures” do NOTHING to enhance your security? Let me explain it to you in simple terms:
- Muslims have been and are the most likely terrorists who hijack/blowup passenger airplanes. [See “Take This Fun Terrorism Quiz“ and “DHS Sees Americans, Not Islamic Jihadists, as Terrorists“.]
- Islamic clerics, the Figh Council of North America, have forbidden Muslims (via a fatwah or religious ruling) from being screened by the full-body scanners, on the grounds that the scanned images are so pornographic they violate Sharia law.
- CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) says they have been “guaranteed” by the Obama administration that only the heads and necks of Muslim women will be “patted down.”
- This means that Muslims can smuggle explosives onto your plane by secreting them anywhere on/in their bodies below their necks.
- Which means that subjecting yourselves to the humiliation of the scanners and pat-down body searches — which in some cases include TSA agents inserting their fingers up your rectum or vagina — does not and will not give you “security” against terrorism!!!
Wake up, Americans!