In a video that aired yesterday on Fox TV’s “The [Megyn] Kelly File,” actor Robert De Niro lashed out at Donald Trump, saying he’d “like to punch him in the face.”
The 73-year-old actor also calls Trump many invectives: “blatantly stupid,” “a punk,” “a dog,” “a pig,” “a con,” “a mutt,” “a bullshit artist,” and “an idiot”.
As reported by Ted Johnson for Variety, Oct. 7, 2016:
De Niro’s remarks came in a video produced by Anonymous Content, which has been making a series of short interviews for a voter initiative called #VoteYourFuture. The director of De Niro’s video, Tom McCarthy, asked him, “What do you care about?”
De Niro’s anti-Trump remarks were so emphatic that the producers concluded that it could not be part of the campaign, which is non-partisan. But it was given to Kelly’s show for airing and publicists for the production firm released it to the media on Friday.
You can see a video of De Niro threatening to punch Trump in the face here.
- Clinton: Half of Trump’s supporters are a ‘basket of deplorables’
- Trump-supporter wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ cap assaulted by mob
- Man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt
- Anti-Trump violence: news editor incites; San Jose police do nothing
- Anti-Trump protester assaults children and elderly with pepper spray
- Black activist threatens riots if Trump wins
- Adults teach kids, including a 3-year-old, to ‘kill Trump’
- Glenn Beck suspended by SiriusXM radio for hinting at Trump assassination