About

This is the resurrected Fellowship of the Minds, the blog that WordPress arbitrarily and without warning and just cause took down in the dark early hours on August 15, 2018.

See “Fellowship of the Minds is back!

What WordPress did is the digital equivalent of burning down an entire library — of tens of thousands of blog-posts in nearly 9 years, many of which are the products of original research and genuine investigative journalism that the lackeys of the corporate MSM no longer undertake.

Although we have the contents of, hopefully, most but not all of those posts, their URLs are no longer valid, which means broken links that will have to be restored one by one — a time-consuming process for which we neither have the manpower nor time nor energy, since we are all unpaid volunteers who blog as a public service and a labor-of-love for God and country. Sadly, therefore, many of our pre-August 15 posts will never be restored, and the broken links never fixed.

FOTM still uses WordPress software, purchased as a $99 Jetpack, because our readers are familiar with the format and features.

We are Conservatives in the undying tradition of America’s Founding Fathers, deeply concerned about the sorry state of our country and the ruinous path our government, political, and cultural elites have taken. That is why we have formed this fellowship of the minds despite our very different backgrounds, but a deep love for God and country in common.

We closely follow political, cultural, and economic news and commentaries on a daily basis. We will sift through the daily news and post the important ones you need to know, especially those from the Alternative Media, together with our unapologetic nonPC editorial comments. We will also alert you to political action: Calling your representatives in Washington, D.C.; rallies, marches, and demonstrations.

We believe that bloggers can and are making a difference. The new technology of the Internet has made us extremely well-informed about politics and what politicians are doing. No longer must we depend on the intermediaries of the corporate mainstream media or the supposed “expert” opinions of paid pundits. The Alternative Media are the Paul Reveres of the 21st century who will save America.

One of the subjects Fellowship of the Minds reports is evil. You will find our posts on the evil that humans do in our “St. Michael’s Prayer Against Evil” page. Our motto is “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” Being squeamish when the evil ones are now in-our-face, is being cowardly and untruthful. If human beings do and say the vilest things, then we should report them, or how would we find out? Doing so doesn’t mean we enjoy reporting or showing the truth. Nor is doing so being unChristian, for God is Truth. Our Lord Jesus Christ certainly knows and sees all the evils that humans do, so much so that at the Garden of Gethsemane, He sweated blood seeing all the sins of humanity. What we at FOTM report is but a tiny sliver.

A downside to keeping up with political news and developments in our time is that sometimes we do feel overwhelmed and discouraged. That is why we intersperse political posts with more light-hearted fare of funnies and animal stories. You can find those posts in our non-political pages — Angels & Saints, Christianity, and Creation.

This is a privately-owned non-commercial blog on which no one has the “right” to have their comments published. The First Amendment’s promise of freedom of speech is to protect citizens from having their rights abridged or suppressed by the government.

You are a visitor to our blog, so you should be courteous and civil. A sure way to offend is to insult your host, which is a form of verbal abuse. Comments containing insults against our writers (such as “moron,” “crazy,” “stupid”), blasphemies, and obscenities will be deleted. Threats to do us bodily harm are a federal crime, USC 18.41 Sec. 875(c), punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. Your IP and email addresses will be reported to law enforcement.

Before you leave this page, we suggest that you take the American Civics Literacy Quiz

So, welcome to our blog! We hope all like-minded conservatives will join our Fellowship. Together, we’ll fight the good fight to take back our beloved America.

Fair Use Disclaimer:

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for research, educational, or satirical purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this blog for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use”, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Aysh
Aysh
7 years ago

Unfortunately there are people who post on you blog who do not respect others views which goes against you rules. You warn against trolls yet there are several who troll your blog who are bigots, quite aggresive and verbally attack all whom they don’t agree with. This certainly doesn’t encourage constructive and/civil debates. I find this to be quite a deterent and, although I found your articles quite interesting, I will be unsubscribing and will not visit your page again.

Reply to  Aysh

Constructive/civil debates? Tell that to the Muzzies who kill Americans every day in the name of Allah.
And to the tolerant left that have threatened to kill us on this blog. Adios…

Bob Sims
Bob Sims
Reply to  Aysh

I have to wonder why you felt the need to leave a site like this just because of a few mindless trolls out to entertain themselves. What do they have to do with you continuing to be informed about issues shown here? FYI, this is my first visit here, but it won’t be my last. We need more and more blogs such as this as we are in deep trouble in America, not to mention the world, and people need to keep informed of the dangers. Anyone can run if they choose, but they really can’t hide.

Steve
Reply to  Bob Sims

Bob, double that welcome. Welcome to the battle. 🙂

Nick Closs
Nick Closs
7 years ago

I’m not going to threaten you. But I will give a map to your home with the names of your children to 99 of those most likely to be released pedophiles nearest to your home. Report my IP address to your local police all you like.(85.13.223.73). It’s in London. Let’s see how far you get with that.

Reply to  Nick Closs

Unlike you poor people in London we have a little thing called the Second Amendment. Your threats don’t scare me one bit as I’m locked & loaded to deal with anyone that tries to harm me.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Nick Closs

Don’t mess with kids in this country, they have guns and know about NAMBLA now.

Jaree Chelenza
Jaree Chelenza
Reply to  Anonymous

🙂 good one, true many pedos seem to inhabit the British Parliament and UK , check out Banned in Britain the 9th circle

7 years ago

“Retired” from SAS? He’s barely old enough to have graduated from college. Busted!

TuacaTom

“lives with his parents”
translation: panty waist

sunaj57

OK Dr. Eowyn-this is enough to make me join:) LOL

sunaJAeon
3 years ago

I’m a little late Dr., but you kick some royal ass! I hope I never piss you off

Bob Sims
Bob Sims
Reply to  Nick Closs

I am fully aware that this post is over 2 years old, but I have this nagging question as to where your anger comes from. What happened here to have caused you to to be so hateful?

7 years ago

Presumptuous aren’t you? And a foul mouth too. Bet your mom is proud of your debating skills…

Nick Closs
Nick Closs
7 years ago

As proud as your masturbation skills.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Nick Closs

Two a.m. on a workday… must be busy, eh?

Bob Sims
Bob Sims
5 years ago

It appears that Nick has lived in the dark dungeon (basement) too long and is in serious need of light, a light he has never seen.

Nick Closs
Nick Closs
7 years ago

Oh, we have guns buddy. As former SAS, you will not have a chance to even reach for it mate. My mates in the US are getting my data so I can make good on the maps.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Nick Closs

And “former” with a war on? Broken or booted out?

Nick Closs
Nick Closs
Reply to  Anonymous

You forgot retired. Limited vocabulary it would seem. No wonder with your schools are 127th in reading in the world.

Reply to  Nick Closs

Can’t comprehend the word “former”?
I see they’ve taught Alinsky in your schools…

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Nick Closs

Eh, not really, “retired” usually say so (proud of it, you know)… “former” usually didn’t make it, or they’d say so.

Reply to  Nick Closs

Bet the SAS is proud that a former member is threatening strangers. You aren’t fit to represent any special service nor your country. Disgraceful.

Bob Sims
Bob Sims
Reply to  Nick Closs

Yes, this is an old post, but I have to say, Nick, that you are just mouthing off, and that there is no map and certainly no friends. You really need to grow up and shed your pathetic immaturity, not to mention your anger management problem. Maybe if you just took your meds…just a thought. Seek help.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Acid?

Anon identified the acid 🙂

TeachX3
7 years ago

Looking forward to following your blog… happy new year and may God bless and protect each of you and yours in His Will!

kartick Scott

I love for God And America

k2globalcommunicationsllc

Dr E, could you send me the link to your post about wordpress censorship? It is getting really tiresome. Thanks.

k2globalcommunicationsllc

Thank you. I have been checking our posts by tags in reader and they are not showing up in the tag categories so they are limiting our readers.

Laserboy
Laserboy
7 years ago

I don’t know where else to leave this and i’m not sure it’s true….but Hobby Lobby Founder-May Close ALL Stores David Sloan “The wisdom that comes from above is, first, pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or insincerity.” – James 3:17 By David Green, the founder and CEO of Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. ” When my family and I started our company 40 years ago, we were working out of a garage on a $600 bank loan, assembling miniature picture frames.. Our first retail store wasn’t much bigger than most people’s… Read more »

QueenBeeWorld
6 years ago

Dr. Eowyn, I just buzzed onto your site and I applaud what is affirmed here. I’ve read enough of your Blog to know you are a true patriot, sir. I hope you don’t mind…I added your site to my Blog as your faith in God and country mirrors my own. God bless you for your efforts, and may God continue to Bless The United States Of America…

Slartibartfast
Slartibartfast
6 years ago

I want to apologize to you. You may not accept it, but I have to apologize; I had no right judging your site. I’m sorry. I am a good person, and even if I disagree with someone, it gives me not right to say awful things to them. I don’t want to post here, because I don’t belong here, so you don’t have to worry about me. I do wish you and yours well.

Marty
Marty
6 years ago

May Jesus The Lord bless your staff and project. I live north of the border. Canada needs to wake up!

Glenn
Glenn
6 years ago

Just found your site. Am military retired & member of the local Legion. Read a few of the comments and the intro to the FOTM. Right up my alley. Will pass along site address for others with similar interest. Thanks for all your efforts in helping/saving America and its principles.

5 years ago

Eowyn… I haven’t been by in AGES! My old PC died, had a new one built and had to learn Windows7 (grrr…) and still finding websites and blogs I’d forgotten I enjoyed. The old hard drives took awhile to get access too and the largest, with the BULK of our family photos/videos, my art, etc can’t be accessed at all (will require much money and HOPE of retrieving it’s contents!). So it’s been hectic all in all. I saw someone your blog post to Facebook and I remembered how I loved your blog! I wanted to suggest you tie this… Read more »

4 years ago

Great… I’ll check it out! :o)

Steve
Reply to  Joanne

Hi Joanne, Might I suggest getting an online backup program for when/not if your puter goes kablooey. Right now I use”MOZY”, but am switching to https://www.idrive.com/ You set it and forget it. I’ve had mozy for a few years and twice when puters blew up, I just went to MOZY and downloaded all my pics back down onto my new puter. Only reason I’m switching is IDrive has a better pricing plan. Heck they give you 5GB for free if you don’t have that much. There are other programs like “carbonite” as well. Trust me it is well worth the… Read more »

Reply to  Steve

Gosh Steve.. thought I’d make you wait MONTHS for my reply! ARG… Seriously, sorry for not replying before now. Just happened by and there it way. Thanks for the advice. I know I need to backup WAY better than on one external hard drive (still haven’t tried to retrieve those file yet.. scared I guess). I’ll look into what you suggested. Thanks again!

5 years ago

One more thought… It would be great to have an ‘Edit’ function here. I saw a mess up in my 1st comment and I HATE having those. ;o)

4 years ago

You know, I have a WordPress account and knowing that I probably will never use them for blogging. They need to have that!

Miriam Anders Donnell
5 years ago

I have found your site- have passed through your site several times reading through linking stories- but now I have stumbled across you again- got caught up in your links- really informative- enjoy the blogs- think I’ll stick around a little more. Thanks!

Steve
5 years ago

I’ll double that thank you. 🙂
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.

Deirdre
Deirdre
5 years ago

Hi, I found your blog by accident (or Divine Providence? ) started reading and am totally hooked. Im from Ireland where we are unfortunately dealing with much the same problems as America -loss of faith, immigration issues, politicians from hell(seemingly) and a strong push from media, church leaders, teachers etc to steer the population as far” left” as they can go. It is so refreshing and inspirational to read posts from people, regardless of content, who start from knowing that Our Lord and his laws are what are important and the more we stray from them the closer we move… Read more »

Steve
5 years ago

Deirdre , May I please second the good Doc’s welcome. You made my day too.
PS I have a very good friend who spells her name like you. Over here that is an unusual way to spell it. 🙂

elihew
elihew
5 years ago

Dr. Eowyn; I am a recent ‘convert’ to you excellent blogsite. Having said that; I just want you all to know that I feel it an honor and privilege to be able to voice my “somewhere to the Right of Attila the Hun” political, economical, and social views. The thing that makes this even more outrageous for me is that there are actually others on here that “like” my comments; especially you, Dr. Eowyn. Receiving that positive affirmation from a man of letters is quite meaningful to this aging Hebrew! I am a 72 year-old Messianic Jew. Of course that… Read more »

Steve
5 years ago

elihew, I’d like to say welcome also. I’m a blogger around here with the good Dr. so your comment came to my email. That’s how it works. I see all comments also. Anyway you said something about “Not certain she would see it” LOL I was going to assure you the good Dr. see’s all. But as you and I can see she’s already been here. All our work on Sandy Hook is here. https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/sandy-hook-massacre/ If you start from bottom you will see like DR says we were in shock for a while till things did not add up. Read… Read more »

elihew
elihew
5 years ago

Dr. Eowyn; I feel that I should probably offer an apology for I feel that I may have been ‘kindling’ to the dry wood in ‘getting something started’ on your excellent website yesterday by bringing up my ethnicity, and my strong beliefs in the ‘real’ Zionism! I didn’t intend for a couple of ‘mild attacks’ on me and especially on Kelleigh for our compatible views; but whenever you have this many commenters, it’s bound to turn up a couple that believe they know all about the subject at hand. I’m not sure, but maybe I kicked it off by sending… Read more »

authorthat
Reply to  elihew

Dr. Eowyn, I have come to a place where there is no debate, because the teachings of the prophets have come from the throne of the most high. The call was sounded by the shofar for Ephraim to come home. It took years to come to the place that I came out of … the whore & petrus Romanus the false prophet, unto wearing the thread of blue. The Talmud has good writings, but let all be scriptural or let it be a lie ! To know what is truth and not to do it, is either not to really… Read more »

Marjorie Miranda-Diaz
Marjorie Miranda-Diaz
5 years ago

Thank you for having this blog, which I just discovered while reading a bio on St. Joan de Lestonnac, which was under your wing. The name “Fellowsip of the Minds” caught my attention, and came to check the “home page.” As a Catholic, I live according to faith, and agree with the premise that truth has become a rare commodity in a society where the culture has distorted itself to oblivion. To recognize truth, and live by it, is the task of the day. Politics then play their part in all of it.
I will be reading you, thanks!

admcmasters
5 years ago

I’m trying to find a way to follow you so I will get a notice when you post something new but so far haven’t found a way. Is there one?
Oh I just saw the button to “notify me of new posts” and clicked it. Must have had a brain freeze.

Chris
Chris
5 years ago

Hello, My name is Chris. I am a 40 year-old caucasian male from Toronto, Ontario. As a professional who works in one of the most capitalistic jobs (100% commissioned commercial real estate agent), I tend to identify with and allign my own personal politics Big Business and capitalism. That being said, nowhere in Canada does there exist a conservative base as far “right” as the views expressed within these blogs. Please understand that while I disagree with the social conservatism common to your members and bloggers, I do not judge. My goal is to gain insite and understanding into the… Read more »

Chris
Chris
5 years ago

Hello, and thanks for your reply. Whereas I am sure there are social conservatives all over the world, Canadian conservatives must contend with some expressly liberal and nation-wide laws: 1) the right for same-sex marriage was established at the federal level on July 20, 2005; 2) we have no right to bear arms; 3) we do not have the absolute right to free speech; 4) universal health care began in 1946 and unrestricted abortions in 1968. Given the typical conservative agenda with regards to personal liberties and small government – there isn’t much left for right-wing thinkers to influence that… Read more »

Chris
Chris
5 years ago

No I have not. Thank you for this – I intend to peruse it this evening. I do have one question for you, and I would be more than satisfied with a succinct answer, or a more involved one if you prefer: what is it that you wish to accomplish if you could sufficiently influence the American electorate – is it a nation that adheres to canonical law, the securing of maximum personal liberty with minimum government involvement, for example? Also, do you believe in the fundamental good nature of human beings, or do you think the masses should be… Read more »

Anita Walker
Anita Walker
4 years ago

Dr. Eowyn, yesterday I inquired about some inaccessible videos on this site but was able to find similar videos on YouTube Thank you for all the information! I bet it’s a constant finger in the dam for you and your contributors to keep putting controversial stuff online because there are so many liars trying to shut it down or take it down. I always heard the Sandy hook theories and blew it off. Do I wish I never discovered your site? Yes but The truth is the most important part of our moral compass. Much gratitude for unreal courage to… Read more »

Robin
Robin
4 years ago

Snopes claims that your blog/article about Obama’s ring having Muslim writing is false.
If that is false, how can we trust anything on your website?

Reply to  Robin

Snopes is your trusted source? And George Stephanopoulos is a journalist.
And this administration has been held accountable for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, EPA, DOJ, etc., etc. Hard to trust anything coming from the government these days.

Michael
Michael
4 years ago

Can i join a news letter

trackback

[…] Politico; Washington Examiner] (Scalia found dead with a pillow over his head; By Dr. Eowyn; Fellowship of the Minds; […]

Marcia Walsh
paulydeathwish
4 years ago

You do great work! However, this quote, “We work on this blog for no pay because Fellowship of the Minds (FOTM) chooses to have no ads and therefore no income.” seems to be at odds with the Honda Dream Garage Sales Event ad I am seeing. Your web address seems to indicate that you have a paid plan with WordPress (as do I) because “wordpress” does not appear in your customized domain name. Therefore, it would seem then that you are receiving ad revenue or, on the contrary, WordPress is infringing upon your ad-free service with this Honda ad. I… Read more »

paulydeathwish
4 years ago

Thank you for posting my comment. I apologize for sending it as a comment. I got to thinking about it today I realized I probably should have sent it as an email. My profound apologies. As I said, I really appreciate that work of yours which I have read. I was only trying to be helpful, but I realize I was misguided in my delivery. In any case, I wish you the best of luck and would like to again thank you for your brave, erudite research on Sandy Hook. It’s a very important topic to me because it happened… Read more »

trackback

[…] We believe that bloggers can and are making a difference. The new technology of the Internet has made us extremely well-informed about politics and what politicians are doing. No longer must we depend on the intermediaries of professional media or the supposed “expert” opinions of professional pundits. In fact, a former CIA officer calls bloggers the Paul Reveres of the 21st century who … READ THE REST […]

Susan M. Conner
Susan M. Conner

Dear Dr. Eowyn,
Can you provide me with an e-mail address for retired Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard of Brussels? I met him on an Italy bound train years ago when I was a young woman and before he became a bishop. He gave me a blessing on the platform in Florence before we departed. We were penpals for several years. I last heard from him after I congratulated him on becoming Archbishop of Brussels in 2010.
Thank you!

Akita
Akita

Thank you!

Craig Adkins
4 years ago

Great blog Dr. Eowyn! Thank you! I’m sending your posts to a lot of people.

stlonginus

Hello Dr. Eowyn,
I stupidly never came to this part of your blog until now.
Great work.
Even though we don’t always agree, (and in the beginning you thought I was something of a troll because I couldn’t stop commenting on every, single, article) I think we’ve reached a good point in our ‘relationship’.
I really like how you handled Nick Closs too.

stlonginus

Hello Dr. Eowyn,
St. Longinus here.
I have a couple of links that I think many of your readers would be interested in looking through. They are both about the vote tomorrow —and I should have sent them sooner but didn’t think of it until this evening.
One is a sermon given by a traditional priest, although I’m not sure who it is. The other is an article by Michael Hoffman. If you don’t want them to be on the site, I understand, but here are the links.

stlonginus

Dr. Eowyn:
There is one other item that should be of interest to your readers. The editors of Highlights Magazine (the children’s publication which has been doing business since 1946, has succumbed to the pressure of the sodomy agenda and will now include sodomites as normal families in its magazines, some of which cater to preschool age children. I have cancelled the 2 subscriptions that I had just purchased a few weeks ago as Christmas gifts.
This is a link from lifesitenews with many pertinent details:

Eugene
Eugene
3 years ago

We’ll see how patriotic and nationalistic Donald Trump becomes as President of the United States. He is surrounded by Jews in his family and will so be as President. The only reason to vote for him was to keep Bill Clinton out of the White House and to see if Donald Trump loves his own country and fellow citizens or the so called nation of Israel and the Jews. He has said he will recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel if elected President. As our elected representatives, all the laws and regulations our Congress and President pass against us… Read more »

Reply to  Eugene

Genesis 12:3 (AMP)
3 And I will bless (do good for, benefit) those who bless you,
And I will curse [that is, subject to My wrath and judgment] the one who curses (despises, dishonors, has contempt for) you.
And in you all the families (nations) of the earth will be blessed.”

Toni Hastings
Toni Hastings
3 years ago

Im just trying to figure out how to subscribe to this blog. I couldn’t find the sign up. Please reply, i am right,on the same page with your articles for the most part. Thankyou!

C Stephenson
C Stephenson
3 years ago

Dr Eowyn, I subscribed to your site some time ago but haven’t had an email from you in months now, and I miss them! Would you check on this and see that I am included in your future mailings? Thanks!

shappens
shappens
3 years ago

I have stumbled on this blog perhaps by providence.
I have also made more comments on here than I can remember doing anywhere. Which actually surprises me as my normal habit is to read and not so much involvement…..
It has been a ‘true delight’ and a ‘happy place’ and I thank you for sharing it!

Zoe
Zoe
3 years ago

Greeting fellow bloggers, Just found this blog. I have been walking around reading and checking it out for about a hour. So far I Love It ❤️! Great articles, opinion pieces, and wonderful refreshing spiritual writings! I know we are all going to be great friends. I’m excited about a blog with no ugly name calling, a place where we respect each other and enjoy each other’s writing. I’m not gonna promise I won’t pen something goofy from time to time. Sometimes my sentences don’t get written out the way my brain is thinking it! But hey, I’m a good… Read more »

Ken Long
Ken Long
3 years ago

Hi Heads up on judge Gorsuch. This is a copy of my facebook posting Better to know now than later. Obama was judged according to the Marxist preacher J.W, and his church.,I would say from experience is that if you stay at a certain church is because you like what they teach., Very true. So now you should know about st johns episcopal church, the church of neil gorsuch. The report is pro homosexual,pro gay, pro, islam,pro green, and anti trump. Who is being duped here? The handwriting is on the wall.I believe.So If you call yourself Christian,is your church… Read more »

ken
ken
3 years ago

I agree with you. That was the first red flag in how he responded to president trump. If it were not for Brian J Fischer, at AFA, AFR,I would have never know that gorsuch goes to a church where according to fischer the female pastor is a lesbian, and the church is a left liberal church, so now we are to think gorsuch is a staunch conservative? That is stupid. Now I learn that this all was already know and reported in NOVEMBER,by Andy schlaffly.Did anyone hear this on Hannity.? I don’t listen to the FRAUD so I don’t know,… Read more »

ken
ken
3 years ago

PASTOR JASON WEBB, OF Milwaukee Wi says let all refugees in, and that Donald trump’s ban is based on fear. Rapes of woman and children in the camps.

john namnik
3 years ago

Hello Eowyn, this is a blog post by a friend; perhaps you might consider something along these lines on the subject for your excellent site…….

ken
ken
Reply to  john namnik

I am still wondering how a bunch of mindless fool idiots. Pretend republicans
could have re elected paul liberal ryan. People who do not care about the
country

Thad Ramm
Thad Ramm
3 years ago

Hi, I love your site and I’ve been reading FOTM articles faithfully for the past 2 — or probably 3 — years. I completely understand why your site incorporated advertising not too long ago. And lately, for the most part, I’ve been reading FOTM articles from my phone. But now, the ads I’m seeing on my Droid are preventing me from actually reading your articles. They take up the entire screen and I can’t click out of some of them or anything. I hope this issue gets resolved soon (and I definitely hope it’s deemed an issue, and not as… Read more »

ken
ken
Reply to  Thad Ramm

The sorry state of our country has to do with the sheepish moron fools who vote. When you see a Congressmen or a senator continually do a bad job
and who’s allegiance is to his big money donors and not his base and these
idiot voters vote for them anyway. These people are the cause of the destruction of America. The two biggest examples the sheep of Wisconsin
who could have voted for paul neilan and the sheep of Kentucky
The republican liberal 90% Obama care, ryan care health bill
thank the idiots of Wisconsin..

Greg Holt
Stephanie tisinger
Stephanie tisinger
3 years ago

Thank you officer pyland forever grateful stephanie T

Stephanie tisinger