About

This is the resurrected Fellowship of the Minds, the blog that WordPress arbitrarily and without warning and just cause took down in the dark early hours on August 15, 2018.

See “Fellowship of the Minds is back!

What WordPress did is the digital equivalent of burning down an entire library — of tens of thousands of blog-posts in nearly 9 years, many of which are the products of original research and genuine investigative journalism that the lackeys of the corporate MSM no longer undertake.

Although we have the contents of, hopefully, most but not all of those posts, their URLs are no longer valid, which means broken links that will have to be restored one by one — a time-consuming process for which we neither have the manpower nor time nor energy, since we are all unpaid volunteers who blog as a public service and a labor-of-love for God and country. Sadly, therefore, many of our pre-August 15 posts will never be restored, and the broken links never fixed.

FOTM still uses WordPress software, purchased as a $99 Jetpack, because our readers are familiar with the format and features.

We are Conservatives in the undying tradition of America’s Founding Fathers, deeply concerned about the sorry state of our country and the ruinous path our government, political, and cultural elites have taken. That is why we have formed this fellowship of the minds despite our very different backgrounds, but a deep love for God and country in common.

We closely follow political, cultural, and economic news and commentaries on a daily basis. We will sift through the daily news and post the important ones you need to know, especially those from the Alternative Media, together with our unapologetic nonPC editorial comments. We will also alert you to political action: Calling your representatives in Washington, D.C.; rallies, marches, and demonstrations.

We believe that bloggers can and are making a difference. The new technology of the Internet has made us extremely well-informed about politics and what politicians are doing. No longer must we depend on the intermediaries of the corporate mainstream media or the supposed “expert” opinions of paid pundits. The Alternative Media are the Paul Reveres of the 21st century who will save America.

One of the subjects Fellowship of the Minds reports is evil. You will find our posts on the evil that humans do in our “St. Michael’s Prayer Against Evil” page. Our motto is “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” Being squeamish when the evil ones are now in-our-face, is being cowardly and untruthful. If human beings do and say the vilest things, then we should report them, or how would we find out? Doing so doesn’t mean we enjoy reporting or showing the truth. Nor is doing so being unChristian, for God is Truth. Our Lord Jesus Christ certainly knows and sees all the evils that humans do, so much so that at the Garden of Gethsemane, He sweated blood seeing all the sins of humanity. What we at FOTM report is but a tiny sliver.

A downside to keeping up with political news and developments in our time is that sometimes we do feel overwhelmed and discouraged. That is why we intersperse political posts with more light-hearted fare of funnies and animal stories. You can find those posts in our non-political pages — Angels & Saints, Christianity, and Creation.

This is a privately-owned non-commercial blog on which no one has the “right” to have their comments published. The First Amendment’s promise of freedom of speech is to protect citizens from having their rights abridged or suppressed by the government.

You are a visitor to our blog, so you should be courteous and civil. A sure way to offend is to insult your host, which is a form of verbal abuse. Comments containing insults against our writers (such as “moron,” “crazy,” “stupid”), blasphemies, and obscenities will be deleted. Threats to do us bodily harm are a federal crime, USC 18.41 Sec. 875(c), punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. Your IP and email addresses will be reported to law enforcement.

Before you leave this page, we suggest that you take the American Civics Literacy Quiz

So, welcome to our blog! We hope all like-minded conservatives will join our Fellowship. Together, we’ll fight the good fight to take back our beloved America.

Fair Use Disclaimer:

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for research, educational, or satirical purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this blog for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use”, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

10 years ago

Well I finally caught up with you Eowyn nice blog you got hear got you bookmarked now be seeing you soon!

10 years ago

I hope you, Steve and Joan are very successful we really need to spread the word quickly so the more sites like yours and Gio’s the better!

NJ_R
NJ_R
1 year ago

Eowyn, I couldn’t figure out how to email so I’ll say it here. Long time reader, I love this site and the little community here. It’s got much more sense of humor and charity than your average Christian Right wing conspiracy nut type news/commentary. It’s a great little break in my day to check it out.

I know it’s been up for a long time, but if you had a naming contest for the gif of our previous First Lady or whatever she may be going down those stairs and adjusting herself, I’d call it “Dude Descending A Staircase.”

NJ_R
NJ_R
1 year ago
Reply to  NJ_R

Oh and by the way, I say Christian Right wing conspiracy nut as a good thing.

10 years ago

I cannot believe that same icon followed me from Gio’s site. How come I can’t have something manly like a teddy-bear with an AR-15. 🙂 .

10 years ago

STEVE!! What’s the word so you and Eowyn got all fancy and started up your own blog, like the Avatar by the way I will start searching for one myself ( I think I have a pretty good idea) and will check back with you guys and gals soon!

Reply to  Will

As Un- PC as I like…those my friend are VERY dangerous words 🙂
So let’s get started shall we. There once was this man from Nantucket….oh to soon huh?

Reply to  Will

You gotta be careful with me Steve if someone offers me free rein I’m alllllllll over it!

The Angry White Woman
The Angry White Woman
Reply to  Will

…Was drivin’ by and thought I’d roll down the window and say hey. Also to see if my “Avatar” followed me. It’s my dog, Reina (a.k.a., Pookie), assuming the TANGO UNIFORM position. Nice to see some familiar faces(?)…

angryww
angryww
10 years ago

I’ll be back if you folks’ll let me!

Joanne
Reply to  Will

Well I just realized that Eowyn is a gal. GIRLS ROCK!!
Sorry but being one (a gal) I HAD to do that. 😉
LOVE the pix from Lord of the Rings too Eowyn. 🙂

10 years ago

Eowyn I just tried to send you an email to the g mail account above and bounced back to me as undeliverable?

Yep I got it thanks!

Gentlemen and Lady,
I will say I am glad I found your blog. I have considered starting one on my own but the cost is unforgiving. I know you have a reasonable number of hits but Ii was wondering if you know where the bulk of the hits come from–what part of the country.
Anyway, those of us who are nut-case conservative constutionlists are happy you are here.
Thanks,

10 years ago

I don’t think of myself as nutty, but people who know me say I am a fruitcake. Even my wife of twenty eight years thinks I am a little bit overboard when it comes to my beliefs. I am a strict conservative both morally and fiscally. I believe in small government and the strength of the people. I do not believe in democracy per-say because it leads to mob rule. I do believe in the constitution and I believe in the representative form of government rather than any other type. I will defend that form of government and the constitution… Read more »

10 years ago

Wow!!!! A warrior Princess–Here all the time I thought EOWYN was an acronym for something. Boy. I should feel embarrassed—NOT.
Lov ya all

10 years ago

*I Would* I sell my paintings and quite often they’re flowers.

Tattoomama
Tattoomama
10 years ago

I just found your blog yesterday. Totally kick-ass! I got the link from something I was reading on Drudge Report (article re military coup). I think you guys are my newest heroes! Thank you for standing up for the America that I love.

J. Speer-Williams
J. Speer-Williams
10 years ago

How may I send you some of my articles

Grandfatherjwv
Grandfatherjwv
10 years ago

Hello, just found your site. I’ll read a couple days to get the hang it. My topics of interest are the pros & cons wheather the Israeli government is a true friend and ally of this country and the good & bad of the Restore America Plan.

Grandfatherjwv
Grandfatherjwv
10 years ago

Hello, again, Eowyn especially, I just left another popular conserverative blog for good.
My position is the truth is more important “than a side”. Friends have truthful information about them that exposes both good and evil. Enemies have truthful information about them that exposes both good and evil. Staying with the truth as much as possible will allow things to be better sorted out. There is no point of hanging around a site that will enforce a bias.

10 years ago

Hi Grand, Most of the regulars on the blog are quite biased but they listen to other ideas. I am a constitutional nut-case so I am very biased against government regardless of their party affiliation. I will admit, I am particularly biased against Obama and his Obamanuts. So, if you defend him or his ideals you will probably get an argument from me. By the way has anyone seen the latest from Our idiot Rosie O…She wants Osama Obama to take over B.P. and seize all their assets. What happened to free enterprise in this country? We don’t seize the… Read more »

Grandfatherjwv
Grandfatherjwv
10 years ago

Thanks, Ron. I am the Tea Party Type, I’ve had it with both parties. Guess I’m a “birther” and a “truther” too. I think we’ll ‘git’ along.

Grandfatherjwv
Grandfatherjwv
10 years ago

Thanks, Steve, I don’t think I will be considered a troublemaker. I’ll watch a little at your program before post very much.
It seems we need to feed info by e-mail to Eowyn. You ‘all’ then present a topic article. This being a way to keep everybody on topic.
Other blogs sometimes don’t enforce their off topic rules. Those not playing by the rules can place their posts in more read postions.
Are off topic posts OK?
Thanks again, Grandfatherjwv

J. Speer-Williams
J. Speer-Williams
10 years ago

How may I send you some of my articles?

nigly24
nigly24
9 years ago

Speaking from here in france, its nice to know of good americans who care for their nation; times are bad and we all hope that good will succeed. I wish you well and pray that your liberation from tyranny is rapid.

j hoffman
j hoffman
9 years ago

Hi Steve, Came across your excellent site while doing my 5 year Hurricane Katrina Update. We evacuated (incl 3 yr old and 15 yr old dog.) We lost everything. Seeing first hand how the media and the govt loves victims, we didn’t need to be part of this group. We lived on the road for a year, and survived. As a motion picture Director of Photography, I am used to thinking independently and innovating. Historical sidenote: I lived and worked in LA during the riots of the early 90’s. It was especially interesting to observe who was ‘prepared’ and who… Read more »

Gene Rousculp
Gene Rousculp
9 years ago

please link this.
thanks,
Gene

commonsensepatriots
9 years ago

Can someone help post this petition, PLEASE? Petition for Recommitment to the Declaration of Independence, please pass on. We the undersigned have understood the true meaning of the below document. Again we find ourselves suffering at the hands of TYRANTS. This petition is to recommit ourselves to the founding values, primary of all that LIBERTIES come from our CREATOR and not men. That being so, they only govern with the consent of THE PEOPLE. We are declaring independence from tyrants, the elite and those that wish harm to our REPUBLIC. Even coming out of silence the tyrants continue to plot… Read more »

Bruce
Bruce
9 years ago

You have a great website. Keep up the very good work in exposing the Obama fraud.
Bruce

pozycjonowanie strony
9 years ago

It is really amazing, what you have written. Congratulations.

Laura
Laura
9 years ago

I was disappointed to read that you were placing false reviews on the Amazon.com web site. Not something I would have expected from a professional like yourself. Especially after perusing your web site and reading what you “say” you stand for.

J Roycroft
9 years ago

I admire the dedication you folks put into this great blog. Thank you for helping to support our mutual cause to save America. God Bless you all.

Cherie Johann
Cherie Johann
9 years ago

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

joe mama
joe mama
9 years ago

You follow the traditions and principles of our founding fathers? The majority were “Masons” and were carrying out the edicts of mama England; case in the point “the new Atlantis as visioned by Sir Frances Bacon. Do your history homework people. We are still a colony of Endland under amdiratlity laws! Those laws also prevail in spirit just as well in the written documents themselves; ever wonder about the fascination with all things British in this country?

rtyecript
8 years ago

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Una Mamma Italiana
8 years ago

I just wanted to drop in and say I am glad to have found this site. I’m excited to satisfy my appetite for some of Joan’s recipes and conservative political commentary! Salud!

dave
dave
8 years ago

Hello, I have bee receiving Fellowship emails for a long time but all of a sudden all I get is a blank page. I get the email but there is no content. It is not my computer because I have two of them and neither show any content. Its just a title page.Is anyone else having this problem?

trackback
8 years ago

Websites you should visit…
I really liked your blog, appreciate the great information….

dave
dave
8 years ago

I have been sending emails to wordpress.com for six days in a row with no respons from them concerning getting FOTM with nothing but a blank page on both of my computers. I would just as soon opt out of the automatic emails and perhaps return at a later date. I’m tired of opening nothing. How do I cancel FOTM altogether? Thanks…..Dave

dave
dave
8 years ago

No, there is no unsubscribe at the bottom, just a grayy page. that is the problem. all I get is 10 or 15 emails blank emails a day from FOTM . I am going to to change my email address I have had for 10 years

Elden Oedekerk
8 years ago

While I can appreciate the points in About | Fellowship of the Minds, I am tired and sick of hearing about the “economic recovery”. The US government borrowed and spent $6.1T over the past 4 years to obtain a cumulative $700 billion rise in the nation’s Gross domestic product. That means we’ve borrowed and spent $8.70 for every $1 of nominal “economic growth” in Gross domestic product. In constant $, GDP is flat, we got no “economic growth” at all for our $6.1 trillion. In constant US dollars, the gross domestic product in 2011 might get back to the 2007… Read more »

moncler jackets official website
moncler jackets official website
8 years ago

When I initially said I visited the -Notify me when new comments are added – checkbox and here every time a comment is added I receive three e-mails with the same comment. Can there be any way you are able to clear away me from that service? Thanks!

Eric Marks
8 years ago

For the sake of all humanity I hope Iran and Isreal do not go to war.

Darron Ramaudar
8 years ago

I would like to know what happened to the Democratic Party how long ago did they sell out? We can feel betrayed by Obama, but the party is supporting him and his appointees – why? The leaders of the Right and the Left have both been taking turns playing Good Cop Bad Cop and this “game” is ruining our country, the country 99% of us live in.

Russ Bacerra

I love this blog!

Cindy Pirl
8 years ago

Good job, interesting site. Thanks for your work! It’s great that all of you have teamed up.

Clare Flourish
8 years ago

Steve, I would love to live in your wonderful country, but have a look at the comments on https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/california-teachers-union-indoctrinate-school-children-on-gender-neutrality/
before you make such a proposal.

Clare Flourish
8 years ago

Do you really think kids can be pushed into being gay in primary school? They grow up gay despite a great deal of hostility, which used to be a great deal worse. Do you think that heterosexuality is more fragile than homosexuality, so that even the hint of the possibility of being gay will turn children?

Nelson Rose
8 years ago

Even though I do not fit in your conservative mold, I find a ton of value in your opinions. I have added you to my blog roll. Have a great weekend.

Politics
8 years ago

The American Political landscape has deteriorated over the past few elections due to media bias. We need to stand up in arms and take back our nation from Big Pharma, Big Tobbacco, Big Insurance and really just big corporations. It is time for our elections to stop being bought out.

goyim
goyim
8 years ago

while reading through this site i noticed you have a specific area designated for islam yet you clearly state that any “bigoted references to jews will be replaced” all the while jews follow the talmud which is far more racist and bigoted than ANY other religious text. all one must do in refence to the jews is ask why have they been ‘persecuted’ by every country they inhabit all throughout history? could it be their failure to fully assimilate into their host countries, or their subversive hidden tactics or any number of possibilities? i just found it odd that you… Read more »

Reply to  goyim

I just find it odd that you stop by our blog and try to tell us what we should be posting.
I would expect nothing less from a person that uses that name.

viking
viking
8 years ago

you people and your site is nothing more than a bunch of spineless pussy bullshit! you pussies claim to be conservatives yet act in the same fashion as communists. fake christians and fake conservatives like you people should be killed even before the far left liberals are exterminated!

Reply to  viking

Hey troll, I just got back from the gun store where I stocked up on ammo. Saw a sign that I figure I better pass on to you since you threatened to kill us:
Due to the price increase in ammo do not expect a warning shot.

Joanne
Reply to  viking

Dude…. take a CHILL PILL! Life is waaay too short to be so angry. 🙂

Daphne Tremayne
8 years ago

You Tea Party people need to learn a thing or two about Global Warming. Everyday living is destructive to the Environment. Our company sells Carbon Credits which are the only hope of saving the planet. There are a few other things you can do in addition to buying Carbon Credits, though. One of the most important ways people can help save the environment is to STOP HAVING BABIES. Another very important thing you can do is to euthanize your pet. For the sake of the planet, we need to act before its too late. Please visit our company’s website for… Read more »

fay gibbs
8 years ago

World Alert to: GIVING ALL THE PEOPLE TOTAL POWER Att: All Recipients As highly dependent stakeholders in the welfare of Earth’s natural resources and life-forms, if our interests are ever to be based on a solid foundation of life-enhancing knowledge and healthy self-empowered intentions, we all could use a practical catalyst-of-change which is simple, comprehensive and universal to all people. Rather than brutal corporate slavery and irreversible destruction as reasons for change, it could be that the most appropriate catalyst to stop the rot is none other than an all inclusive unconditional personal Census of Ego-Intent relating to how populations… Read more »

Reply to  fay gibbs

Huh?
Don’t you feel bad that the computer device you use was made by “brutal corporate slavery”-type folks? Such an evil corporate control agenda firms have to improve the technology in our lives while making a buck. Oh the horror!

moxielouise

Agenda 21 attorney?

David Dickey
8 years ago

I think I like your blog, at least so far for the most part. Seems kind of Catholicy, and while there is a lot I don’t care for about the RCC, as long as you are pro-God, pro-America, pro-life and pro-family I can let the rest slide.

joandarc
Editor
8 years ago

Ditto Dr. Eowyn! David, first of all, there is no such word as “Catholicy”. I am a proud Catholic and participant in FOTM. Just for your information, the word, “Catholic,” means “universal.” St. Ignatius of Antioch in the first century used this term to describe the “unity” that all Christians should have in Jesus. He was a “Catholic” bishop who was martyred in the Roman Colosseum, torn apart and eaten by wild beasts.