The Cambridge Dictionary defines “feminine” as “having characteristics that are traditionally thought to be typical of or suitable for a woman”, such as soft, caring, loving, and maternal.
By the speech and behavior of contemporary feminists, the word “feminine” should be redefined as “hateful, malevolent, vicious, venomous, and evil”.
Self-professed feminists are in a meltdown over two recent pro-life laws:
- On May 7, 2019, Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp signed into law HB 481: Living Infants Fairness and Equality (LIFE) Act, aka fetal heartbeat bill, to which feminists, led by has-been actress Alyssa Milano, reacted by threatening a sex strike and a boycott of the state of Georgia.
- On May 15, 2019, Alabama’s Republican governor Kay Ivey signed into law the Alabama Human Life Protection Act— America’s most restrictive anti-abortion law that makes it a felony for doctors to perform or attempt to perform an abortion in the state. The new law allows no exceptions for rape or incest but does allow for abortions in cases where the mother’s life is at risk.
The Alabama pro-life law so enraged feminist and author Jill Filipovic that she proclaims men are to be made incontinent, their pubic bones crushed, and a quarter inch be “required” to be “cut off of a man’s penis for every pregnancy he creates”.
Not to be outdone by Filipovic in viciousness, Joy Behar, the medusa co-host of the execrable ABC daytime talkshow, The View, calls for the forced sterilization of the men who’d voted for the Alabama Human Life Protection Act.
As reported by Kristine Marsh for NewsBusters, on May 15, 2019, the hosts of ABC’s The View criticized the abortion banning bill that was passed in the Alabama Senate the night before. Co-host Joy Behar cried sexism, while Whoopi Goldberg complained about religion influencing politics.
After introducing the topic, Behar sneered that the men who voted for this bill should be forced to be sterilized. She asked, “Can we look at the panel of men who did this? What do they have in common?” as the producers put a giant image of the twenty-five Republican Senators who passed the bill.
Behar answered her own question: “They’re all men. All white guys.”
The audience of women chuckled.
Behar then said: “Maybe we should make it a law they should all be required to get a vasectomy. That would solve the problem.”
The audience cheered uproariously and applauded their approval.
To watch the video of this segment of The View, go to NewsBusters.
Here’s what Joy Behar and the audience of The View really look like:
- Baby in womb protects mom from disease
- Pro-abort assaults 82 y.o. pro-lifer, breaking her leg
- 85 y.o. prolifer viciously assaulted at S.F. Planned Parenthood
- Libtards defend third-trimester abortion: ‘I think that depends how cool the doctor is’
- ‘I’m a millionaire because I had an abortion’: Abortion and Moloch
- Actress calls her abortion, “the best decision I have ever made”
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!