A forlorn wish: The MAGA people

This video made me weep . . . .

How I wish the hate that divides America can end.

For truly, we have more in common than not.

H/t maziel

I didn’t care much for the video, The Village People were the vanguard for the massive mainstreaming of homosexuality. But I do pray for the divisions in our country to be healed, for cooler heads to prevail. The left has been whipped into a psychotic frenzy of unreasoning hate by their (((controllers))). And they call us, who exercise great restraint, haters. We have our hands full

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
Reply to  William

Look at it this way. Maybe using the ‘vanguard for the massive mainstreaming’, to get the MAGA message out to the people that need to hear it would be a good thing. I already got the message.

Reply to  YouKnowWho

I suppose, whatever works. Even the VP. Saving our country is the objective, our situation is dire, the end justifies the means in our case. Maybe we could get Richard Simmons on board the MAGA bus, he did have a following 🙂 We’d have to find him though, I understand he disappeared without a trace

Alma

I’m happy knowing there are more normal people than queers, lesbians put together. I simply don’t like anyone of them. There isn’t anything more gratifying and exciting than a man and a woman, That’s the normal way. TRUMP 2020.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

I just don’t understand. Is this a joke or really for real?

No,…No,…gotta be a joke.

MarkyMark
MarkyMark

While it would be nice to end the division, we didn’t create it; we didn’t start the fire, as the old Billy Joel song goes. That’s the libs’ fault all the way. To us, they’re nice but misguided people with bad ideas. To them, we’re just BAD PEOPLE, period. Remember, these are the same people behind Antifa. How can division be overcome with an enemy like that?