They accidentally showed us their cards.
I will be brief. The BLM and their sketchy band of heavily armed mercs turned and ran yesterday. In the days to come, we will be handed a lot of misleading crap about what caused the change of plans. Please keep in mind the following factors:
- Militias from several states were mobilizing and hitting the road.
- Those militias were not composed of whacked out white supremacists, but included current and former members of military and law enforcement, some of whom are battle hardened veterans.
- Those traveling cross country were not bluffing, but were going to fight to the death, if necessary.
- The enemy (BLM, their puppeteers and their mercs) saw no beneficial outcome. If they lose their fight in the first round, their disgrace will either prohibit another such power grab or provoke the government to escalate, which will in turn provoke a revolution nation wide. If they win their first round, they will have done so by shedding American blood in full view of Fox News cameras, also provoking nation wide revolution. In short, the second American revolution would start right there, right now.
- Their retreat revealed the fact that they are not yet in enough control to pull off a martial law/FEMA prison camp scenario. They accidentally showed us their cards.
- The government controlled media saw a story to ignore. But BLM and their clowns saw Wyatt Earp and his posse, loaded for bear and mad as Hell.
Was I getting a bit too heavy there? Okay, here’s another way to view the actions and courage(?) of Harry Reid’s Rangers: