Jeff Good lives in Boynton Beach, Florida, and has a Trump flag in his front yard.
On the night of July 4, Independence Day, Good was watching fireworks in the driveway of his home when someone drove in front of his house and started yelling at him about President Trump.
“He was saying vile things about our president,” said Good.
The driver of the car then told Good he had to remove his Trump flag.
When Good said no, the driver punched him in the face.
Good instinctively tried to punch the man back, but the man drove off with Good’s arm stuck in the car.
Good was dragged for about 30 feet.
Showing the scars and bruises on his hands and elbow, Good said: “I have some bumps and bruises that I don’t think you want to see. My political goal here is just to express my love for this president, and for somebody to punch you in the face for just presenting the flag to the public, that is enough said right there.”
Good said he was lucky to walk away with only minor injuries, but that the Trump flag is staying in his front yard.
Good said the car was a small silver model, maybe a two-door. Boynton Beach police are asking anyone with information about the attack to contact them.
There’s an eyewitness, Donald Tarca Jr., who confirmed Good’s account in a Facebook post on July 5:
Last Night on the 4th of July around 9:30 pm one of my neighbors was physically assaulted for the sole reason that he has Trump Flag in his front yard.
Jeff was standing outside watching the local fireworks when an older male with gray hair and a female in a small car possibly silver stopped in front of his house and began talking when Jeff walked up to the car the hear what he was saying the male in the car started complaining about Our President and told Jeff that he needed to remove the flag for his yard. When Jeff told he would not the male then punched Jeff in the face when the favor was returned the male stepped on the gas and drug [sic] Jeff at least 30 feet down the road before he became free from the car. This is completely unacceptable.
Tarca has an update:
The person has been found and lives in Gulfview Harbor he has admitted to the police that it was him but of course he says Jeff hit him first but he was found because he stopped on the road and was yelling at some young men that lighting fire works than they saw him drive 50 yards ahead and stop and saw when Jeff walked up to his car. The young men are the ones that came to me and told me the make a model of the car and when he came back later they saw what street he lived on I forwarded this information to the police. They contacted him. I will not give out the name I am hoping that he is willing to admit he was wrong and publicly apologize.
- New York Times calls for war against President Trump using mafia Godfather tactics
- Democrats Tom Steyer and Bill Maher wish for nuclear war and economic collapse to remove President Trump
- Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters calls for mob attack on Trump administration
- Democrat Rep. Tom Suozzi urges armed insurrection against President Trump
- Rising-star Democrat senator Kamala Harris ‘jokes’ about killing President Trump
- Unhinged demorats: NY man nearly runs over republican campaign volunteer and threatens to kill President Trump supporters
- Antifa terrorist David Campbell nearly strangles Trump supporter to death
- Left-wing writer Hamilton Nolan warns Trump admin that opponents will carry out bomb attacks against them
- Peter Fonda’s movie bombs, after he threatened to put Barron Trump in a cage with pedophiles
- More Democrat psychopathy: Red Hen owner pursued Sanders in-laws to another restaurant; burnt decapitated animal on DHS employee’s front porch
- San Diego MAAC high school has a mural of President Trump beheaded by Aztecs