I’ve seen this new Lucky Charms commercial and seriously don’t know if the child actor is a boy or a girl. And I’d bet $500 that was intentional.
It’s interesting that comments for this YouTube commercial are disabled. Gee, I wonder why?
- Virginia school board: No such thing as biological male/female genders
- Delaware may let students choose their race, gender without parental consent
- Because feelings: “Non Gender” option could be added to Washington state birth certificate
- Rocklin charter school won’t allow parents to opt out of “transgender” teachings
- California kindergarten teacher leads “transgender” discussion in class to introduce child “transitioning”