TDS-infected birds of a feather flock together…
From USA Today: Jane Fonda will receive a lifetime achievement award at a northern Michigan film festival led by fellow Oscar winner Michael Moore.
Moore announced Thursday that the actress, author and political activist will be honored during the 14th annual Traverse City Film Festival, which runs from July 31 to Aug. 5. Details of her appearance and this year’s film and event schedule will be announced June 29.
Fonda won Best Actress academy awards for her performances in “Klute” in 1971 and “Coming Home” in 1978. She has received five other nominations.
Since 2015, she has starred in the Netflix sitcom “Grace and Frankie.” Her most recent film was the comedy “Book Club.”
About 100 movies will be screened at the festival in the Lake Michigan community of Traverse City.
- Michael Moore’s Broadway show closes, fails to impress at the box office
- Same ol’ shtick: Michael Moore disses Trump, Hillary Clinton in new broadway show
- Michael Moore calls for repeal of “ancient” and “outdated” Second Amendment
- Michael Moore can’t wait for America’s white men to die off
- Michael Moore: Trump will cause human extinction
- Traitor Jane Fonda says she’s not proud of America
- Hanoi Jane praises Colin Kaepernick: “Keep kneeling until you can’t stand up!”
- Hanoi Jane to build shrine of herself