Billionaire financier George Soros, is flooding cash — massive donations typically only seen in gubernatorial, congressional or presidential campaigns — into local district attorney (DA) races, and winning. In so doing, the evil POS in extending his tentacles into local criminal justice policies across the country.
In 2015-2017, Soros spent more than $8 million on local DA races. His modus operandus is the same in nearly every city: Establish political action committees (PACs), pour money into local races, then turn around and shut them down once the election is over.
- In 2016, Soros was the sole funder of a super PAC in Ohio that supported Democratic DAs. After the candidates had won, the super PAC refunded Soros his money, then shut down.
- On November 8, 2017, far Left DA Larry Krasner who’d represented BLM and Occupy Philadelphia, made his way out of a crowded Democratic field of eight candidates before defeating Republican prosecutor Beth Grossman by more than 40% points in Philadelphia. Grossman told the Washington Free Beacon that a Krasner victory would turn Philadelphia into another Chicago or Baltimore.
- Between Sept. 9 and Nov. 4, 2017, Soros helped tip the D.A. race in Portsmouth, Virginia, with more than $100,000 in support of attorney Stephanie Morales — and he did it without anybody finding out until after the campaign until it was revealed in FEC filings by a Soros-funded national PAC, Justice & Public Safety.
- In early April 2018, a Soros minion — attorney Whitney Tymas — filed with Oregon‘s secretary of state’s office to launch the Oregon Law & Justice PAC, to “support candidates advocating for justice.”
- In California, Soros is pouring millions into four of the state’s 56 district attorney races on June 5 — including Alameda and Contra Costa counties in the S.F. Bay Area — in support of candidates who favor lower incarceration rates, crackdowns on police misconduct, and changes in a bail system that allegedly discriminates against the poor.