“Two details set the Santa Fe shooting apart from other recent deadly attacks: explosives and the use of less-lethal weapons. https://usat.ly/2rTfjyA.”
Ten people dead from a .38 revolver and a shotgun. How’s that “less lethal” narrative working for you, USA Today?
Why couldn’t USA Today write about the MULTIPLE ILLEGAL ACTS committed during this shooting with “less lethal” weapons:
- The shooter committed murder, which is illegal.
- At 17, the shooter was not allowed to purchase the guns and stole them from his father, which is illegal.
- The shooter carried guns and ammunition at the school, which is illegal.
- The shooter was not eligible for a “License to Carry” (conceal carry in Texas) and hid his guns, which is illegal.
- The shooter deployed inoperable explosive devices, which is illegal.
Yet USA Today is going to run with firearms being “less lethal” than others. These people will do and say anything to spin their gun control confiscation narrative.