- An illegal alien with 7 felons and deported 5 times killed Kate.
- Kate’s last words: “Help me, dad.”
- The illegal alien who killed Kate was found not guilty.
- The illegal alien who killed Kate was acquitted of murder and sentenced to time served.
- San Francisco’s sanctuary policy enabled Kate’s killer.
The government FAILED Kate, just like every single government agency failed Parkland students.
The government has FAILED those who live in strict gun-controlled Baltimore:
- Baltimore sets record for killings per capita
- Baltimore lawmaker’s grandson killed in Labor Day weekend violence
- Baltimore’s “Don’t kill anybody” weekend: 3 shot, 2 fatally
- “Don’t kill anybody”: Murder-free weekend urged in Baltimore
- Baltimore mayor: Murder rate out of control
- 78% increase in homicides in Baltimore since Freddie Gray riots
- Baltimore residents blame record-high murder rate on lower police presence
- Baltimore’s rising violence claims the lives of seven students from same school
The government has FAILED those who live in strict gun-controlled Chiraq:
- 2017: Chicago’s homicides outnumber US military casualties 18:1
- Gun control, Chiraq style: 21 shot (4 killed) over the weekend & woman grazed by bullet in her living room
- This is Chiraq: 16 people wounded in MLK Day weekend shootings
- This is Chiraq: 5 dead, 20 wounded in Christmas weekend shootings
- This is Chiraq: 16 shot with 5 dead, including a 15-year-old boy, during weekend shootings
- This is Chiraq: 7 dead and 36 shot over Thanksgiving weekend
- This is Chiraq: 3-year-old boy among 16 shot, 1 fatally, in weekend violence
#MarchForOurLives: Why have you “cover stars” been silent in raising the voice for the victims of gun violence in Baltimore and Chiraq?
Why have you been silent in the death of Kate Steinle? Kate was an AMERICAN CITIZEN killed by an illegal alien enabled by the government’s actions.
Blame the NRA all you want. Doesn’t change the facts that 1) criminals don’t follow the laws, 2) government agencies may fail to protect citizens, 3) when seconds count the police are minutes away (and even if they are on site they still may cower) 4) police do not have a Constitutional duty to protect you and 5) because of reason number 3 we need the Second Amendment for self defense.
Remember Kate Steinle today.