On October 1, 2017, beginning at 10:08 p.m., someone from a high balcony of the 43-story tall Mandalay Bay Casino and Resort in Las Vegas, NV, opened fire with an automatic weapon at an outdoor country music festival of 22,000 attendees, killing 58 and injuring 515. It was the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
Police identified Stephen Craig Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, NV, as the shooter. We are told he had shot himself to death before police broke into his hotel room on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay.
One of the troubling questions surrounding the shooting is the absence of hotel surveillance video footage of Paddock checking in and bringing his arsenal of weapons into Mandalay Bay.
Now, nearly five months after the shooting, we FINALLY have the surveillance video, obtained and assembled by the New York Times, showing how Paddock, over the course of his 7-day stay at Mandalay Bay, brought 21 suitcases to his room.
I downloaded the NYT video in MP4 format, to preserve the video in case YouTube and the media delete it — as they are wont to do.
H/t Vivian Lee and Brian H. (omnipresentelanvitalhuman)
Questions to ask:
- Why did it take five months for the surveillance footage to be released to the American people?
- Why was the video released by the New York Times, instead of Mandalay Bay, or the Las Vegas police, or the FBI?
- Why is there no date/time stamps on some of the footage? The absence of time stamps mean we have no reason to believe the footage actually was taken on the day the NYT claims.
- Given the NYT‘s demonstrated bias and political partisanship, why should we believe this purported surveillance video? See:
- Rep. Devin Nunes: NYT reporters are paid to write fake news by Democrat Super PACs
- NYT calls on Google to hide Hillary Clinton’s failing health
- NYT blames Trump for journalists’ biased reporting
- Project Veritas undercover exposé: NYT editor admits he is anti-Trump and a violent Antifa
- NYT columnist Paul Krugman calls Trump presidency ‘white nationalist takeover’; urges Democrats to resist
- NYT refuses Muhammad cartoon but publishes offensive painting of Virgin Mary in elephant dung
- Is Ebola pandemic a false flag?” (on fake CNN/NYT reporting from Liberia)
- 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting: Things that don’t add up
- Las Vegas shooting massacre: 3 things that make you go ‘Hmm’
- 5th survivor of Las Vegas shooting massacre killed in hit & run
- 2017 Las Vegas shooting: police scanner reported multiple shooters in different places
- Who is Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock?
- Stephen Paddock lookalike seen in Atlantic City 5 days after Las Vegas shooting
- Las Vegas shooting massacre: Where are the broken windows on 32nd floor?
- Is this a second shooter of Las Vegas massacre?
- Las Vegas shooting massacre: Muzzle flashes from Mandalay Bay hotel
- The dead and injured of Las Vegas shooting massacre
- Brother of Las Vegas shooter arrested for child porn