This is the 171st world-famous FOTM Caption Contest!
Here’s the pic:
About the pic: Prince Charles speaks with billionaire Sir Evelyn de Rothschild during a reception at Clarence House on March 26, 2015 in London, England. Rothschild and his wife Lynn are pals of the Clintons. (Source: Getty Images)
You know the drill:
- Enter the contest by submitting your caption as a comment on this thread (scroll down until you see the “LEAVE A REPLY” box), not via email or on Facebook.
- The winner of the Caption Contest will get a gorgeous Award Certificate of Excellence and a year’s free subscription to FOTM!
- FOTM writers will vote for the winner.
- Any captions proffered by FOTM writers, no matter how brilliant (ha ha), will not be considered.
This contest will be closed in a week, at the end of next Tuesday, March 13, 2018.
To get the contest going, here’s my caption, borrowed from an Internet meme, so that this caption be ineligible for the contest:
If you can poke Prince Charles in the chest like he’s your bitch, then you may be a Rothschild.
For the winner of our last Caption Contest, go here.
- John McCain’s foundation is funded by Saudis, Rothschilds & Soros
- Address book in Anthony Weiner’s laptop includes Soros, Rothschild, journalists and professors