has embraced Satanism in its FW18 fashion show (FW18 = Fall-Winter 2018) on February 18, 2018, in Milan, Italy.
The show took place in a room made to look like a hospital operating room, inside Gucci’s headquarters in a converted aeronautical factory.
In the show, models:
- Wore facial masks.
- Sprouted horns from their heads.
- Carried mock-ups of their severed heads, snakes and dragons — representations of devils (see “Exorcists: Demon-possessed ‘can take on the look of a reptile or snake’”).
- Sported the Illuminati one-eye on their hands.
Because, you know, Satanism is just such a cool thing.
Source of pics: @gucci
- Invoking the name of Jesus Christ repels demons/alien abduction
- Satanism is now a cool thing in California, esp. Hollywood
- Satanism as a new political movement in America
- Feminism and Satanism: #MeToo movement inspires voodoo New York fashion show
- Hollywood Satanists: Kendall Jenner wears the Baphomet
- Brad Pitt in 2011: ‘I made a pact with the Devil’
- Footage of Angelina Jolie describing her satanic initiation into the Illuminati
- Satanist Katy Perry is obsessed with cannibalism
- D.C. satanists: Sally Quinn of Washington Post used hexes to kill people
- Evidence that Hillary Clinton and her associates are satanists
- Alex Jones & Larry Nichols on Hillary Clinton’s pact with the devil
- Secret Service: Hillary and Obama stink like sulfur
- Prince Harry makes devil hand-sign?
- Florida public school teacher installs ‘In Satan We Trust’ pentagram in public square
- Satanist Democrat runs for California state Senate
- After school Satan clubs coming to public elementary schools
- “Sunday Devotional: Giving thanks for the election,” on satanists among anti-Trump protesters in D.C.