After Oprah Winfrey’s speech at last Sunday’s Golden Globe Awards, chatter of her possible running for the presidency in 2020 reached feverish pitch, fueled by Fake News CNN’s report that two “close friends” of Oprah’s said she is “actively thinking” about a presidential run.
So Rasmussen Reports conducted a survey of 1,000 Likely Voters on January 8-9, 2018, with a 3% margin of sampling error. The results, released yesterday:
- 48% would vote for Oprah in 2020.
- 38% would vote for Trump.
- 14% are undecided.
The Rasmussen poll also found that Oprah has a 55% general favorability, and 27% “very favorable” rating, which is consistent with a March 2017 Quinnipiac poll that found Oprah with a 52% favorability rating among Americans in general, and a massive 72% favorability rating with Democrats. However, 69% of those polled by Quinnipiac said she shouldn’t run for president.
Friends, roll up your sleeves!
Our work for 2020 has already begun. Get the word out! – beginning with these:
(1) Oprah Winfrey is a racist:
- Oprah Winfrey on old racist people: ‘And they just have to die’
- Oprah Winfrey says many Americans hate Obama because he’s black
- Oprah accuses a Swiss luxury-goods store of racial discrimination
(2) Oprah Winfrey is a friend of sexual predators and pedophiles:
- The Church of Oprah’s Gospel of You
- Oprah uses $150-an-ounce skin cream made with foreskin of penises
- Oprah’s miraculous transformation: The power of Photoshop
- Michigan school replaces Heroes mural of Einstein and Mother Teresa with Oprah and Obama
- What’s with those strange lines on Oprah’s face?